Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20

Author Topic: Re: Killing spree adventure succession game - turnlist open  (Read 25573 times)

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile

My turn eh? heheheheh HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA IT BEGINS!

edit: 4 days right?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 04:36:46 pm by nomoetoe »
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

If you do a lot quickly, yeah, but we could let you have a week.
One wheel short of a wagon

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile

Things are going well so far, no death no permanent injuries. I lost the hammerdwarf companion though which is unfortunate, I traveled to the nearby hamlets and did the killing thing, I also got a better sword, which is very nice c: I got another companion but I accidentally attacked him and he nearly killed me as said before nothing permanent. c:

Also one thousand kills milestone. :^D

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile

THAT WAS QUICK

HAIL NASNOK

Galena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can hold two handed weapons one handed, but you suffer an accuracy penalty. You only don't get this penalty if you were generated "huge".

Also, with a thousand kills so fast, I think we need to up our goals. Let's kill EVERYBODY(or at least 20,000 people)!
He listed off what sounded like a lot of painful-sounding procedures that needed to be done, then proceeded to immediately throw a party.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile

Oh my 20,000? that would be a big interesting task for us to complete wouldn't it. c:

Anyway, I grew bored of the time it took traveling from hamlet to hamlet to get the kills in so I went to a nearby dark fortress and attacked on the edges for minimum lag problems. Quite effective for before I got all the way around on the edges I reached the two thousand milestone. :3

I must sleep now and I will continue when I am able.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile

Dang, it's gonna be hard for me to match these records of !!Murder!! once my turn comes up.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile

Same stuff as before
four thousand milestone. c:

Won't be doing much more killing today as my methods of killing aren't good for training shield user and dodge, both of which are atrocious right now, I'll need to change that, I'd hate to see this adventurer die due to lacking skill. c:

Edit: dodging skill is now legendary, c: quite useful for this adventurer's continued survival.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 12:04:58 am by nomoetoe »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Jaysus. Remind me not to get on the bad side of any victorian walruses.
One wheel short of a wagon

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile

...Dayum. I thought I was good...
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lolwut

fucking incredible

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile

Yay. :-D The five thousand goal has been reached!

I'm don't think I'll being doing much more today, getting one thousand kills takes awhile, it took me a little over 2 hours to get the one thousand I got today. xD
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:27:04 pm by nomoetoe »

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Holy balls, man, that is some serious dedication there. How does the continent look?

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile

The continent? I dunno I don't really pay attention to that. c:

anyway, the final hours have come, I'm going to get a little under 300 more notable kills and then I'll put the adventurer in a good location. c: is good times good times indeed.

Edit: And I'm done! I got us up to a to a total of six thousand notable kills.

Around two thousand of the kills were humans, a small amount of dwarves, elves and a single kobold, and about four thousand or so goblins. c: I got about 5778 notable kills.

I can't really say much about the area that you'll be in, I'm pretty sure it's good but if not I apologize. c:

here be the save: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10992

I regret nothing!
Also I apologize for any spelling errors. c:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 07:24:09 pm by nomoetoe »

ImagoDeo

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_THINK:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile

Well, damn. I'm pretty damn sure I won't match the total kill score, but I'll be writing things in a little more flowery language at least. I'll start my turn tomorrow morning.
What would it be like to live in a world that was copy/pasted? Would we even notice? If not, how many times have we switched celestial harddrives or whatever?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20