Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 736 737 [738] 739 740 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 654783 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #11055 on: June 27, 2015, 10:14:15 pm »

Pandora appears be reading a magazine. She hasn't even made it to the third page yet.

The door seems to lack a doorknob, though Torimus can tell that the door appears to swing both ways. The conversation on the other side of the door appears to have ceased.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11056 on: June 27, 2015, 10:16:15 pm »

He would sigh at this point, if he had a mouth.

You know, that would help for a lot of things.

Now he has a mouth.

he sighs, then pushes on the door, seeing if it opens and, if possible, stepping outside.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11057 on: June 27, 2015, 10:20:15 pm »

The door begins to slowly swing outwards, until it is very violently pulled open. Torimus is met with a bright glare from some artifical light, and suddenly he feels time start to affect him again, "Well, looks like we got ourselves another long walk prisoner." A girl states kinda laughing.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #11058 on: June 27, 2015, 10:22:27 pm »

"Your grin and false tone say otherwise, 'pure blood' bloodsucker."
Madi glares, an intense frown on her face.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11059 on: June 27, 2015, 10:25:23 pm »

Corentine is, once again, playing the game of those Borne of the Bloode.

Ethon is... fuck, I dunno. Looking for Nina, I guess.
Black lives matter.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11060 on: June 27, 2015, 10:26:48 pm »

"... I have no idea what you're talking about." Even the sound of his voice sounds grating, malformed. One of his arms... expands, twisting its form for a moment before he looks over at it, the arm twisting itself back into place. "Fucking box."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11061 on: June 27, 2015, 10:31:08 pm »

"Oh, You must be an incarnate. Having A hard time restoring your body? Adorable~" Now that the glare isn't in his eyes anymore, Torimus can get a good look of his surroundings* and the girl, "So, Incarnate, What's your name? What cha in for?" This girl seems to be a demon, though what kind of demon she is isn't certain.

*Torimus appears to be inside of a large open cave like Dungeon, with a high ceiling and a giant orange ornate ball hanging from the ceiling. People, monsters to be exact, walk around the place like it was their home. Some rudimentary buildings have been built, and they even seem to have businesses and recreational areas built.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:36:51 pm by Sanure »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11062 on: June 27, 2015, 10:32:41 pm »

Corentine suddenly clutches her heart and doubles over in pain
Black lives matter.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11063 on: June 27, 2015, 10:38:57 pm »

"Oh, You must be an incarnate. Having A hard time restoring your body? Adorable~" Now that the glare isn't in his eyes anymore, Torimus can get a good look of his surroundings*, and the girl, "So, Incarnate, What's your name? What cha in for?" This girl seems to be a demon, though what kind of demon she is isn't certain.

*Torimus appears to be inside of a large open cave like Dungeon, with a high ceiling and a giant orange ornate ball hanging from the ceiling. People, monsters to be exact, walk around the place like it was their home. Some rudimentary buildings have been built, and they even seem to have businesses and recreational areas built.

"Torimus Vyrennum. And I'll be fine." Sure enough, now that he's started the process of repairing his body, it's getting more detailed by the second, and the cloud around him less dense.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11064 on: June 27, 2015, 10:44:52 pm »

"Dabira. Dabira Lablanc. Baphomet Magister. Welcome to Box city, home of the worlds most dangerous monsters." Dabira sarcastically presents the city, "At least we have food here. Back one... two hundred thousand years ago we didn't. Didn't even have dirt. Then the owner of the box imprisoned a few dozen Nature elementals and we have been living for feast after feast. Even got some Sheeptaurs imprisoned. Anyways, What cha in for? Can't really let you in until we know."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11065 on: June 27, 2015, 10:47:44 pm »

"Well, I tried to atomize her and most of the room we were in. Turns out, not a great idea, as ideas go. And as for food, like I care. I don't eat. Incarnate, remember?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11066 on: June 27, 2015, 10:49:18 pm »

"Look tori, can I call you Tori?, After your first hundred or two hundred years, you end up wanting to do something for fun. Most we have is the Arena over there and the buffet tables over there. Some of the residents even started a Brothel. That didn't last too long..." Dabira shakes her head.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11067 on: June 27, 2015, 10:52:04 pm »

"Arena could be educational. Think I should get my body working first, though."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11068 on: June 27, 2015, 10:57:23 pm »

"Yeah, a lot of the more brutish types go to fight in the Arena." Dabira seems to be lazily floating beside Torimus.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11069 on: June 27, 2015, 11:06:50 pm »

"Yeah, a lot of the more brutish types go to fight in the Arena." Dabira seems to be lazily floating beside Torimus.

"Best way to get my powers under control. And I'll need the experience if..."

His Malice boils for a second before being drawn inward again.
Pages: 1 ... 736 737 [738] 739 740 ... 1274