Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 737 738 [739] 740 741 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 654787 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #11070 on: June 27, 2015, 11:10:16 pm »

"If what? So you ca-" A large roar resounds a few meters down a street, "Great, another Gorger." Dabira flies off to fight the so called Gorger.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11071 on: June 27, 2015, 11:13:29 pm »

"If what? So you ca-" A large roar resounds a few meters down a street, "Great, another Gorger." Dabira flies off to fight the so called Gorger.

"Oh, brilliant."

He walks off in the direction of the roar, the nimbus of Malice funneling inward, forming a mantle around his shoulders, his features becoming more detailed, bone structure and other detail features beginning to form.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #11072 on: June 28, 2015, 12:35:28 am »

Larissa is crying over Torimus' imprisonment is still eating, an inexplicable expression of happiness on her face. She's worked her way across the plate, although she's been getting steadily less polite as she does so. Perhaps she needs a reminder, especially as she's still got the barbecue ribs to go, among other things.
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11073 on: June 28, 2015, 12:42:00 am »

Jana pauses, still smiling.
"Larissa...?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11074 on: June 28, 2015, 12:45:14 am »

Torimus eventually arrives to see a few Monsters, mostly Minotaurs and a couple strange amphibian people, fighting alongside Dabira against the Gorger, which appears to be a giant with it's upper body mostly replaced with a large Maw, and It's arms split into additional maws.

Pandora is halfway through her magazine.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 12:47:30 am by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #11075 on: June 28, 2015, 12:45:38 am »

Larissa smiles back, a few smears of various sauces around her mouth, which she wipes off with a handkerchief.
"Yes~?
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11076 on: June 28, 2015, 12:47:13 am »

"Manners, please."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11077 on: June 28, 2015, 12:48:21 am »

Torimus eventually arrives to see a few Monsters, mostly Minotaurs and a couple strange amphibian people, fighting alongside Dabira against the Gorger, which appears to be a giant with it's upper body mostly replaced with a large Maw, and It's arms split into additional maws.

Pandora is halfway through her magazine.

"Oh, that's bad. ... I wanna kill it."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #11078 on: June 28, 2015, 12:50:04 am »

"Okay..."
Larissa starts eating again, somewhat more slowly.
She has a strange way of making odd noises with her food even with her mouth shut.
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11079 on: June 28, 2015, 12:51:26 am »

Just as Torimas says that, The gorger is pushed into door way that shuts behind it, "Good job. That should hold it for a few days at least. Oh, Tori. I didn't see you there. That thing was a Gorger. One of the possible ways of dying permanently in here. Don't really know where they come from, just know that they like to devour everything in sight." Dabira's spear disappears.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11080 on: June 28, 2015, 12:59:12 am »

Just as Torimas says that, The gorger is pushed into door way that shuts behind it, "Good job. That should hold it for a few days at least. Oh, Tori. I didn't see you there. That thing was a Gorger. One of the possible ways of dying permanently in here. Don't really know where they come from, just know that they like to devour everything in sight." Dabira's spear disappears.

"Sounds nasty. How do you kill 'em?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11081 on: June 28, 2015, 01:02:06 am »

Dabira looks kinda embarassed, "You.... don't.... They just seem to split from the body we kill and they end up becoming two, or three.... Sometimes thirteen.... It was a bad day...."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 01:07:03 am by Sanure »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11082 on: June 28, 2015, 01:04:44 am »

Dabira looks kinda embarassed, "You.... don't.... They just seem to split from the body we kill and they end up becoming two, or three.... Sometimes thirteen.... It was a bad day...."

"Regenerators, nasty. Pretty dumb ones though, or you'd have a lot more of them around..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11083 on: June 28, 2015, 01:08:24 am »

This time the entire group looks embarassed, "It was a really, really bad day.... They began to kill each other to bolster their numbers. We had relocate the last time they did that..."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11084 on: June 28, 2015, 01:16:30 am »

"Oh. Well okay then."

He seems to have actually recovered a good portion of his body structure now.

"So. What now?"
Pages: 1 ... 737 738 [739] 740 741 ... 1274