Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 738 739 [740] 741 742 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 654784 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #11085 on: June 28, 2015, 01:22:51 am »

Ether is still playing Skyrim.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11086 on: June 28, 2015, 01:24:13 am »

"Explore, eat, pick up partners, whatever you want. City is fre-" Torimus is met with a bright light as he appears standing next to Pandora's box, "Well, look who the box thinks has finally calmed down. So, ready to continue or do you want to end it for today?" Pandora is finishing up the last page of her magazine.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11087 on: June 28, 2015, 01:27:23 am »

"I've been calm for about half a week. I think your box just wanted me to learn something. To be fair, it was right. Let's go again."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #11088 on: June 28, 2015, 01:28:27 am »

Larissa starts on the barbecue ribs.  She appears to be... chewing through the bone? No, she's just eating them really weirdly.
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11089 on: June 28, 2015, 01:30:51 am »

Pandora laughs, "No, the box is just a dick. Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't come out earlier." Pandora sets the box down and gets ready to take another of Torimus' attacks.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11090 on: June 28, 2015, 01:38:34 am »

Pandora laughs, "No, the box is just a dick. Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't come out earlier." Pandora sets the box down and gets ready to take another of Torimus' attacks.

"Convenient that it waited until I'd figured it out."

He turns, pacing to the opposite side of the room before turning around, lifting up his left hand.

"Mals Malus Maleficarum."

Nonsense, for the most part. Just a something to initiate a series of magical pathways. He hadn't used one before, so why now? Lines of red and black fire spread up his arm, the spirals of Malice spreading around them, but inevitably reconnecting to the lines that had formed.

"Spirits of Rage and Sorrow, innumerable sparks of dark intent, become a spear of unquenchable flames, that I may burn to naught all that which is unworthy."

Malice twists around his arm, forming into something like a magic circle, though the symbols around it aren't that used by any known alphabet, and a beam erupts from his left arm, not as enormously potent as the first, not by a long shot, but still quite powerful, and much more focused, and lacking the enormous killing intent that had built up behind the initial blow. He'd be visibly exhausted after the attack, his left arm scorched and unstable, but he appears otherwise sound, which is quite an improvement.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #11091 on: June 28, 2015, 01:40:59 am »

((Damn, that's some deep stuff, yo :P))
thincake

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11092 on: June 28, 2015, 01:43:09 am »

((Damn, that's some deep stuff, yo :P))

((Yeah no. Spell incants just tend to be flowery and dumb for the sole purpose of getting the mind and spirit into a particular rhythm. :P Basically it just boils down to 'yo malice bust a cap in their ass' but he's not that kind of mage.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11093 on: June 28, 2015, 01:44:04 am »

((...so basically Nasuverse magic. Neat.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11094 on: June 28, 2015, 01:45:00 am »

((Actually a good number of anime do that but yes that is one of them.))

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #11095 on: June 28, 2015, 01:45:25 am »

((Point taken. Although with phrases like 'Mals Malus Maleficarum' I daresay you'd get into less of a rhythm due to stumbling over your words :P))
thincake

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11096 on: June 28, 2015, 01:46:10 am »

((Could be worse. When I was doing my First Aid course, I was told by the instructor that one way of maintaining right compression rate for CPR was just to sing or hum Another One Bites the Dust since it has the same rhythm rate.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11097 on: June 28, 2015, 01:47:20 am »

((Point taken. Although with phrases like 'Mals Malus Maleficarum' I daresay you'd get into less of a rhythm due to stumbling over your words :P))

((Nah that part's just rote memorization and internalizing a phrase that you will NEVER use in normal conversation as basically a shortcut for telling your body NOW IS TIME FOR MAGICS. Downside is if he ever has to mention the exact phrase 'evil witch's hammer' in that order in latin there may be problems but that's... unlikely.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11098 on: June 28, 2015, 01:47:48 am »

((Really? Any recommendations from said anime, then?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11099 on: June 28, 2015, 01:49:47 am »

((Really? Any recommendations from said anime, then?))
((I know Mahou Sensei Negima does it, though that's kinda shit until you get to the last arc, though that arc makes everything before it worth reading simply because it has JACK RAKAN. By extension UQ holder, though since the main character is a brawler, not a mage, you see much less of it. I'm sure I've seen more but it's three in the morning and I can't recall.))
Pages: 1 ... 738 739 [740] 741 742 ... 1274