Advanced search  

Poll

YES
- 0 (0%)
YES
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Majesty Advance [Alpha 1.0.00.01]  (Read 20151 times)

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
  • Turn to face the strange
    • View Profile
Re: Majesty [DevTest 1.0.00]
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2015, 02:39:01 am »

Post a sentence about your life in the kingdom(or adventures outside of it) to receive a random item.[/b]
Wouldnt this inevitably give up the identity of a thief, given that he has to post what action he did? Or am I misunderstanding?

Currently thief class is visible. This is a roleplay assignment to get people thinking creatively. It is a tavern, and can involve some exaggeration or bent details in favor of story telling oomph.

It is technically still day though until Pencil_Art closes the gate, which should happen shortly.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 02:41:02 am by GameBoyBlue »

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2015, 03:20:53 am »

GATE CLOSED!

No events...?

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2015, 03:41:45 am »

>Aslandus was robbed of $10 gold! (This may have been an NPC thief)

1st night of King Grek's reign:
All is well. No intruders. No warnings or advice.

<-- COPY

•Kingdom Treasury $200
King Grek $100

•Guard's Barracks $100
Pencil_Art $100
Playergamer $100

•Merchant's Guild $100
Vivalas $100
Aslandus $90

•Theive's Guild $110
Peradon $100

Kashyyk $100
Squeegy $100

COPY --->
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 11:31:37 pm by GameBoyBlue »

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2015, 04:23:11 am »

((What am I supposed to do here?))

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2015, 04:50:56 am »

I think I am going to keep it on a 48 hour cycle, so you two will be 'taking turns' doing your respective tasks at the same time of day. Will 7am GMT +0 work for you aswell Squeegy? (its about an hour from the time of this post, if I have the GMT correct)
That's midnight, for me. I suppose I can make it the last thing I do every day. Should I wait until the next midnight or just post it now?
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2015, 05:01:20 am »

((What am I supposed to do here?))
You did it perfectly. As explained to you in PM, you will slowly get more responsibilities, such as a report like the one I gave. Until you are informed to do so, you simply close the gate which you did perfectly.

I think I am going to keep it on a 48 hour cycle, so you two will be 'taking turns' doing your respective tasks at the same time of day. Will 7am GMT +0 work for you aswell Squeegy? (its about an hour from the time of this post, if I have the GMT correct)
That's midnight, for me. I suppose I can make it the last thing I do every day. Should I wait until the next midnight or just post it now?

Are you sure you are alright with that responsibility? You will open the door tomorrow at the appropriate time.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2015, 05:14:25 am »

Yeah, I usually go to bed at midnight.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2015, 05:32:12 am »

Goodnight.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2015, 10:03:38 am »

"Just fucking great, I come all the way here from Talvaria to make a living and then someone pilfers my gold on the first day. I sure hope my luck turns for the better before my brother arrives or I'll never hear the end of it."

((I'm going to assume that Peradon didn't do it since he doesn't have an item for stealing gold, or at least he didn't get one on this page... is there a reason everyone but me and Grek are level 1? I don't know if we're doing the pm thing so I can't tell if there's dealing going on under the table))

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2015, 01:04:07 pm »

first note that I have "gifted" some players free skills for choosing political jobs, or just for my own experimental reasons.

Peradon will actually be in charge of accepting secret actions, if you are ready Peradon? Currently all possible inside kingdom actions have definite outcomes, so no DMing involved. Outside kingdom actions do require a DM still but the gate is closed. Go ahead and hold off on secret turns until I confirm with Peradon.

That's perfect for the story telling activity, rewards will come at the end of the day.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 01:15:03 pm by GameBoyBlue »

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2015, 01:45:06 pm »

first note that I have "gifted" some players free skills for choosing political jobs, or just for my own experimental reasons.
Sorry, as you've probably guessed I tend to skim through things and end up missing details like that. I'll try to be more thorough in checking for things in the future, but I can't promise anything.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2015, 02:48:10 pm »

I am not holding it against you or anything like that. It was just easier to quote. Probably a good idea to check, though who can really read everything?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2015, 07:41:35 pm »

So, can I go to the Guards' Barracks?
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2015, 07:45:03 pm »

lol I was wondering the same thing, I guess Art didn't notice your request to join, or maybe though giving you the talisman was the same thing as letting you be a guard. (I'm sure it's going to be ok, i kind of just wanted Art to acknowledge that he has the power to choose, and must choose for someone to join)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2015, 08:17:34 pm »

Peradon will actually be in charge of accepting secret actions, if you are ready Peradon? Currently all possible inside kingdom actions have definite outcomes, so no DMing involved. Outside kingdom actions do require a DM still but the gate is closed. Go ahead and hold off on secret turns until I confirm with Peradon.
So, the other thieves would PM me their actions, and I would then PM the results to you? I think I can do that. Especially seeing as how I'm the only Player thief....
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15