Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Rebellion and Revolution (Restarted)  (Read 4188 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion and Revolution (Restarted)
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2015, 01:30:22 pm »

(( I've got a plan with DontBanTheMan to assume control of the military here, but for security purposes I'm gonna keep it between just the 2 of us. ))

((MILITARY COUP FOR THE WIN!))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2015, 01:39:25 pm »

(( Sort of, considering the last game turned into most of the players trying to kill each other this time if you do I'll just fight the war without you. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2015, 01:47:08 pm »

(( Sort of, considering the last game turned into most of the players trying to kill each other this time if you do I'll just fight the war without you. ))

((Well actually its because the GM made it so and everyone got paranoid. Me included but i also got annoyed because of a goody goody character with the most bland hero phobia ever. I was trying to play a damaged person who just didn't care about life as long as the viceroy died. It didn't sit well and in the end I lived. But the good goody got assassinated I think. Or quit for RL issues. W.E came first.

But yeah i'm all for the war if you include me. Otherwise i'm just going to have to be like "there doing what now? Okay that's fine i guess."))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2015, 01:53:35 pm »

(( What is your character this time? The initial plan you can't help with. It'll be done purely within the military. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2015, 02:02:33 pm »

"Madam If I may ask why do you hate the Viceroy? Replacing him with anyone will always mean the Navy breathing down your neck because of the needs of a state."
"I'm don't kill innocents. Oh, and this place is my home country, I want to be proud to be a Vasteiner, even if I'm an 'criminal'."

"As for plans, nothing long term. I'll get some claws into the gangs, best have them on our side, right?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2015, 02:07:23 pm »

"Engaging in crime is no better than killing innocents, pirate. Pillaging the country of its wealth is just as bad as taking lives, as it leads to the deaths of many anyway."
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2015, 02:59:38 pm »

"And what do I do with that wealth? Bury it on an island? I buy food, supplies and entertainment. I even give a reason to keep armies ready. I'm a pubic service working for free."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2015, 03:19:20 pm »

"Enough. We have bigger things to worry about freinds. I have my objections to a pirate not killin the innocent in the interest of wealth but thats not for today.

I'm going to be running my buisnesses in the teamsters warehouse and my law firm while scouting out some information. I will leave anyone the adress to my Teamsters office. Leave a note asking for "Mr. Brown" and i'll meet you the next night in their. I'd like to have any future meetings there for the secrecy it buys but I know everyone can't always make it and it'd be suspicious after awhile.

I mean how many times can a worker, pirate,buinsess man, and military folk go inside every so often before the Enforcers start putting their mongrel ears to my walls and doors.

Clair. Do you have any hideouts we can go to on a routine bases?
"

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2015, 03:32:03 pm »

"I'm a pubic service working for free."

(( Hehe, bit of a typo there scapheap. I think O_o ))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2015, 03:42:22 pm »

"Clair. Do you have any hideouts we can go to on a routine bases?"
"I have a smuggler cave near Larton, but I'll need to check it out to make sure it not been comprised in the ten years of disuse. Failing that, there a hideout near Drankar, but we need a few boats.

I also have my ship, but the crew...forget that."

"I'm a pubic service working for free."

(( Hehe, bit of a typo there scapheap. I think O_o ))
entertainment nudge nudge.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 03:46:23 pm by scapheap »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2015, 04:57:25 pm »

entertainment nudge nudge.

"Um, Okay. I think I have to go soon here is my residence. Remember, Ask for Mr. Brown in a meeting. If i can't come, you'll know by midnight."

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2015, 06:48:33 pm »

The meeting begins to disperse with the many revolutionaries with their plans somewhat set, scurry off to their own hideaways, to begin their overthrow of the Viceroy and his forces.

the next day, it is time to start the process of putting those plans into action

(Action time, you can do pretty much as many actions as you want (within reason) but know that the more failures in your actions, the better the chance of failure's which might be spectacular enough to get you into trouble)

Vastein News today
Viceory sends a request for any prominent reaserchers to meet him in Kela. Vastein armed forces put down more terrorists in the countryside.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2015, 06:50:28 pm »

Request a meeting with the commanding officer of the armed forces in town as early as possible.
Gather my company up and request that Walstad and his company be present.

(( So can I get the details on my command? ))
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 06:52:16 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2015, 07:04:59 pm »

You'll get the details, but I need to head off right now, so just wait a bit okay
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2015, 07:08:16 pm »

- Attend Patrick's meeting if applicable.

- Start trying to figure out which men are most loyal; try to attain as many as possible as followers. On a side note, how many men are under my command? Even if they aren't followers, the fact that they are at least under my control will help (also, the numbers and type of soldiers; I assume I control VIC, but correct me if I'm wrong).

- Search out battles; even with all this rebellious nonsense, I'm still a warrior: I want to fight. Notably these should not be against the Viceroy; infact, I'm essentially just doing my job.

- Discretely search for any traitors or informants in the midst of my troops. I'm not going to take action, but I want to know who they are and who they're working for.

- Hell, you know what? I'm not a charmer, but I know what the men want. Buy some booze for my troops if I have the wealth to spare; if not, try to get my...contacts to send me some (here's looking at you, kid 3man).
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5