Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Rebellion and Revolution (Restarted)  (Read 4183 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion and Revolution (Restarted)
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2015, 08:19:02 am »

(( I won't he at the meeting, I'm a cavalry captain I show up and 1 rumour of rebels gets out and I'd be hung, beheaded or both by morning. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2015, 08:28:28 am »

Lord Rudfort sits at the bar with gloved hands on his beer. He hasn't done this in years but other than his gloves at least he looks the part of a day to day citizen.

"So with the 7 of us here we should discuss some type of strategy right?

I'll give mines first since I think this beer is going to kill me before old age does. I say we all move to the island city Arthandra, together. I'll buy a business over their and hire you all as workers and some kind of barracks where we can have private meetings. From there we'll scout around for information and take over the city.

If we succede it'll give us time put together an army and march to the capital. Even if the viceroy knew it'd take months to get the navy and army to mobilize against us there because of word of mouth and time to organize an assault. Besides, I think our good freind the disgraced commander here knows a thing or two about leading people on the front lines.

Thoughts?
"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2015, 08:32:46 am »

(Who got in?)
((there only seven apps so I guess everyone.))

A rough looking woman take a sip from her mug. "Best not hire me. I'm more of a cloak and dagger type, you don't want a trail from me if I'm seen." The pirate says.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2015, 08:38:35 am »

"Don't know if you noticed but we can't exactly start an open petition these days to get what we want or need. Cloak and daggers is the only way to go.

All you need is a place to lay low when the heat gets turned on too high is all. Trust me, my brother did it all the time and lived until sickness came upon him 2 years ago. Hell, he even tried to catch fire to the mayors house in Larton years ago.

By the way, I'm a buisness owner so I can do the buyng around here. You Ms?
"

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2015, 08:44:26 am »

A tall and bulky man rumbles with laughter. "Heh, that'll work fer me."

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 09:01:40 am »

Edited to show the players, but you all got in
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 09:17:06 am »

"By the way, I'm a buisness owner so I can do the buyng around here. You Ms?"
"Pirate by trade, sowing chaos is what I'm best at. Need someone important dead or a mob to draw fire, give me a day or so and I'll have the goods. I'm also familiar with the seedy underworlds of the world so I'm your woman on that."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2015, 09:31:18 am »

((I'm not on there... So I didn't get in?))

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2015, 09:54:12 am »

((I'm not on there... So I didn't get in?))
You aren't! Oh, sorry correcting now
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2015, 10:01:04 am »

(( Should I start up an OOC thread for this? If this goes like the original we'll need it. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2015, 10:13:16 am »

for now, no, later, maybe
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2015, 11:32:40 am »

(( Mmm, I wouldn't be at the meeting either, but I would've sent my most-trusted confidant if at all possible. Also, fixed my sheet [put 1 into admin, 1 into intrigue]. ))

EDIT: (( Eh, I would've found a way to be at the meeting. It's not like me being at a tavern would be considered treasonous. I'm there. ))

"Seedy underworld? Doesn't really sound like my type of person. It's someone like you who put me in this damned mess." Walstad shakes his head, trying to clear his mind from the alcohol. "I'm fine with that plan, sir, just give me someone to fight."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:42:04 am by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2015, 12:01:58 pm »

"Well, I'm a pirate. I would be surprise if no one had problems with little old me."

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2015, 12:31:38 pm »

"Madam If I may ask why do you hate the Viceroy? Replacing him with anyone will always mean the Navy breathing down your neck because of the needs of a state.

Are you trying to make some big score or something? If you are, hell, fine have at it but know this may take years to do...we'll need more allies also if we are to be succesful against the tyrant.

So anyone else have any ideas? I'd love to get to work and start raising funds to move our operations soon to that island. It'd be prudent to meet somehwere more secret after awhile though, this place is a bit too public.
"

A fight breaks out in the back ground over some womens virginity status.

"For gods sake don't these people have better things to worry about.."

Rudfort takes another drink almost finishing his glass and feeling extremely depressed all of the sudden.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2015, 01:26:37 pm »

(( I've got a plan with DontBanTheMan to assume control of the military here, but for security purposes I'm gonna keep it between just the 2 of us. ))
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5