Of course!
- 11 (20.4%)
You betcha.
- 15 (27.8%)
Definitely.
- 12 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 73

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium OOC Thread (Rip in kill. Also, Virgil's the MC.)  (Read 95882 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium OOC Thread (12/12)
« Reply #900 on: March 21, 2015, 08:12:58 pm »

All of this KillLaKill talk has given me an idea for Biraindo hmmmmmmmm
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: March 21, 2015, 08:15:23 pm »

And now I go to bed.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: March 21, 2015, 08:21:02 pm »

I'm glad to have started something~
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: March 22, 2015, 03:02:17 am »

Clair's=Never let it go.

For neatness sake.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: March 22, 2015, 08:06:32 am »

Shuttered heart from the romancing saga ost.  Her theme has had no reason to be used thus far, so you wouldn't have heard it yet.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: March 22, 2015, 06:30:20 pm »

More seriously, I am horrible about picking fitting songs :-\. Ill think Ill go with something jazzy. This, just because it has "guns" in the title  :P.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: March 22, 2015, 06:52:14 pm »

More seriously, I am horrible about picking fitting songs :-\. Ill think Ill go with something jazzy. This, just because it has "guns" in the title  :P.
I recommended this a while back. Also hope for the world may fit since out of context, it's the 'I am the greatest self-centered person in the world' theme. A perfect fit for Karma.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: March 22, 2015, 07:26:14 pm »

Virgil's theme.
Now I want him to get shotgun gauntlets...

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: March 22, 2015, 07:40:14 pm »

I recommended this a while back. Also hope for the world may fit since out of context, it's the 'I am the greatest self-centered person in the world' theme. A perfect fit for Karma.

But...they don't have any guns in them  :'(.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: March 25, 2015, 10:22:17 pm »

And also also if it's considered incest in-universe to date your summoned fighter person"

The self-ship slowly surfs, simply sailing seas. It was bobbing along, way too happy with being alone. Suddenly, a massive shadow approaches from thousands upon thousands of leagues under the sea! In ever direction, the ocean turns black as far as the eye can see. The sailors on the ship look around in horror, holding their own hands or hugging themselves tightly. But it is no use. The shadow continues rising, causing waves the size of skyscrapers as mountain like tentacles fling themselves into the air. It is the mighty Kraken! More tentacles appear, hundreds upon hundreds bursting high into the air as if to seize the sun above them. One lifts up the ship, the sound of the iron-like wood cracking as it squeezes. Men fall off with splinters, screaming last goodbyes to their loves. "Tell me I love me!", "If only I could see myself one last time...", "I have a me and three me's at home! I can't die here!"

The ship is brought to the center of the tentacles. Standing on something-as if on water, was Karma with his hands in his pockets. He looks at the ship with a dissapointed look on his face. A tentacle bursts out from under him-smaller then the rest-and enters one of the cracks in the hull. It pulls out a single man, holding him by his ankle, as it brought it in front of Karma. Karma deliberately takes one of his hands out of his pocket and backhands this man.

"Hiroshi...this has to stop. It is getting kind of pathetic. And that is coming from me. It is time to end this."

He states, shaking his head. The tentacle behind the two suddenly contracts, fully cutting the ship in half now. More tentacles appear, lifting it high above them. In the sky it was torn to splinters by hords of tentacles, like maggots on a rotten carcass. When there was nothing left, the tentacles drag each and ever piece under water, where they where placed into the deepest trenches of the ocean under separate rocks.

Then, like a rocket, the tentacle around Hiroshiadshis's ankle flies into the air at the speed of sound. It releases him as it approaches its full height, no doubt hundreds of meters into the air. The man goes flying into outer space, as below him the tentacles each pull out an individual gun....

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: March 26, 2015, 01:44:27 am »

Memewhile, on the other side of the planet, seadog Kiyoshi's dinghy Me, Myself, and I floats serenely on the water, never the wiser at the fate of this enigmatic Hiroshi fellow.
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: March 30, 2015, 08:22:18 pm »

OH LORD WHAT HAVE I MISSED

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: March 30, 2015, 08:22:43 pm »

Puppies.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: March 30, 2015, 08:23:39 pm »

Uh, Karma got in a verbal fight but didn't get slapped this time. Maria fell in love with Karma. Tohru fell in love with Karma. Karma started on a quest for knowlage. Nana fell in love with Karma. Virgil killed a bunch of newborn puppies. Then fell in love with Karma.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: March 30, 2015, 10:12:06 pm »

Seems like a lot of people fell in love with Karma (he says sarcastically.)
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 73