Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1273015 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #12090 on: November 01, 2012, 05:21:00 pm »

Granted. You slowly become less and less intelligent due not having to know anything, and eventually lose the ability. Note, that's not caused by the ability itself, buy by your abuse.

I wish for teasty healthy Breaded Chicken strips.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12091 on: November 01, 2012, 05:25:16 pm »

Granted. They have RAZOR BLADES IN THEM!

I wish for.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12092 on: November 01, 2012, 05:28:11 pm »

Granted. The period signifys an end to things, and thusly, boom.

I wish I had a starship. One that was meant to fly. One I can stick my arms out of and touch the sky.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12093 on: November 01, 2012, 05:31:54 pm »

Granted, you fly through the sky, touching clouds and breathing.... breathing the fresh cool freezing air.  You attempt to pull your hand back inside, but not before you get severe frostbite.  I think I'll call you Nub form now on...

I wish for more Jewish Rye Bread.  I ran out last night and Wensday is my busy day... :(
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12094 on: November 01, 2012, 05:49:01 pm »

Granted. Razorblades. In. Bread.
(getting old...)

I wish that not a single negative thing could happen to me in my life.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #12095 on: November 01, 2012, 06:01:48 pm »

You lose the mental ability of negative reaction, capable of only a positive loop of action you drive into a dangerous driver instead of away as you would normally do, death ensues.

I wish for life.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12096 on: November 01, 2012, 06:09:25 pm »

Granted. The life of Cthulhu!

I wish I.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12097 on: November 01, 2012, 06:15:45 pm »

You lose the mental ability of negative reaction, capable of only a positive loop of action you drive into a dangerous driver instead of away as you would normally do, death ensues.

I wish for life.
I wished for nothing negative to happen in my life. Dying, afaic can be pretty negative. Anyway...

r
Granted. The life of Cthulhu!

I wish I.
Granted. The I falls over, killing you instantly.
I wish that not a single negative thing could happen to me in my life.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12098 on: November 01, 2012, 06:20:10 pm »

Granted, your life is perfectly routine and structured so as to protect you from all the 'negative' in the world.  Whoever defined what 'negative' was sure thinks living in a steel bunker set to  23.89°C (75°F) with no learning material and liquid food is pretty positive.  On the bright side, there are pictures of kitties on the wall and I recently heard that that was very positive for production.

I  wish for a better imagination.  Mine is okay, yet lacks the real umph of many of the greats I half-aspire to be like.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

nuker1110

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12099 on: November 02, 2012, 02:37:15 pm »

Granted. You are committed to a dwarven mental hospital as an involuntary elf-collaborator.

I wish the line between genius and insanity was invisible.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #12100 on: November 02, 2012, 03:39:41 pm »

granted as they are now the same: ten minutes later everything is gone: ye arse.

i wish... i was in SS13 as the RD.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12101 on: November 02, 2012, 04:00:35 pm »

Granted. You slowly become less and less intelligent due not having to know anything, and eventually lose the ability. Note, that's not caused by the ability itself, buy by your abuse.
I still possess the ability to think, I couldn't not do that...
And huh? Lose the ability?

-----

You are. Huh, three griefers!

I wish I had the 100% voluntary ability to divine the true answer to any question I thought of within seconds simply by thinking about it, with no negative side effects, and subtley enough that I am not taken by any organization to be forced to use my power against my will, and finally that I had the self-control needed to properly used the ability.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12102 on: November 02, 2012, 04:06:12 pm »

Granted, the genie is feeling as genereous as he is patient today!  You gain the ability to divine knowledge, however you must bath in fish guts before you do so, and others who know this think of you as a freak/witch.  Everybody save a small cult following dismiss you as a fraud, and openly shun you.

I wish I could draw better.

PKs DF Mod!

bobboy555

• Bay Watcher
  • A man who needs no introduction.
    • View Profile
    • Wikipedia
« Reply #12103 on: November 02, 2012, 05:52:02 pm »

Ok, you can now blorgl for a better blorgl. Well done on wasting your time.

I blorgl that wish and blorgl were no longer interchangeable.
So, yeah, a stack of 2000 copper coins covered in vile ash that makes you vomit blood to death is my signature weapon.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12104 on: November 02, 2012, 06:02:48 pm »

Uh, granted...it means that you're unable to use blorgl, so not granted and the universe implodes.

I wish I had the 100% voluntary ability to divine the true answer to any question I thought of within seconds simply by thinking about it, with no negative side effects, and subtley enough that I am not taken by any organization to be forced to use my power against my will, and finally that I had the self-control needed to properly used the ability.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 1861