Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 863 864 [865] 866 867 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1274463 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #12960 on: April 03, 2013, 01:02:58 am »

You fail so badly that the teacher just lets you pass.

I wish that the letter 'y' was replaced with 'i'
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12961 on: April 03, 2013, 01:26:35 am »

Wish granted.
With a largeli-used letter no longer in the English language, it falls apart because grammar nazis all over the world (in other words, America) have no clue whi everibodi insists on replacing i with i. The grammar nazis thus eventualli start the Third Rich and declare war against everi countri in the world with English as its primari language. The other nations in the world get caught up in the struggle, and the war turns into WWIII. Nuclear weapons are used, and everibodi dies.
All because iou wanted to kill a letter.

I wish that it was impossible to corrupt this wish and that there wouldn't be any paradoxes accompanying this wish due to the nature of players corrupting wishes.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12962 on: April 03, 2013, 03:39:17 am »

Granted. Fortunately, genies don't operate within the bounds of 'possible' and instead of getting an incorruptible wish, you get a poodle who poofs into existence just in time for it to piddle all over your head. You then cease to exist because the genie retroactively makes you into that poodle and your paradoxical print upon space-time is expunged forever. Your self-piddling & subsequent expunging is the last entry in the 'you' record of the 10th-dimensional time-keepers, to exist forever, bound into the fabric of the unending universe.

I wish for everyone to understand my plethora inside jokes.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 03:49:02 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

intelligentmoron

• Bay Watcher
  • Basically, the economy runs on fairy magic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12963 on: April 03, 2013, 07:20:21 pm »

Granted, everyone understands them and finds them universally unfunny.

I wish for some whiskey.
I'll put something here.

Eventually...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12964 on: April 03, 2013, 09:46:43 pm »

It gives you whiskers! They are floating in it! They mysteriously appear in your mouth randomly for the rest of your life!

I wish for a pet comet.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #12965 on: April 04, 2013, 12:14:58 am »

Granted. You don't even get to name him before he piddles all over the earth runs away.

I wish for eagle-vision.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12966 on: April 04, 2013, 12:34:37 am »

Granted. Enjoy life as an eagle.

I wish for an FTL capable spaceplane.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12967 on: April 04, 2013, 02:29:49 am »

It is composed of F.T.L. substance. You are composed of S.T.L. substance and therefore cannot catch it, or indeed interact with it in any other meaningful way that you would want...

I wish for the power to summon giant feet to step on people.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12968 on: April 04, 2013, 03:07:42 pm »

Granted. The heel is centered over you so it crushes you as well.

I wish that I didn't have to obey the laws of physics.

Komra

• Bay Watcher
  • This is your brain on DF
    • View Profile
« Reply #12969 on: April 04, 2013, 07:21:10 pm »

Granted. In addition to forever/currently/always have been/being pursued by the Time Police, your violations of entropy, gravity, and conservation of energy all contribute to potentially cataclysmic fluctuations in the Sun's core. You are relegated to maintaining the nuclear reaction's integrity for the rest of your unnatural life.

I wish that I was much better at translating Latin into English and vice versa.
But you never see a movie where a terrible coal plant accident causes a horrible devastation, do you? Nope, everyone seems to think that nuclear plants get their energy by smacking live atomic warheads all day or something.

Carzak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12970 on: April 05, 2013, 05:49:44 am »

Granted, too bad your a parlized mute who cant read and is stuck in an old time russian hosbital for life where both are rarely if ever spoken, but hey if some one speaks latin you'll be able to tanslate it to english!

I wish i could think clear enough to be able to write a descriptive story, and not a bunch of words that only i can understand.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12971 on: April 05, 2013, 12:17:39 pm »

Granted, but anyone who attempts to read the book goes insane from clarity.

I wish that I had the ability to become a dragon.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12972 on: April 05, 2013, 02:57:45 pm »

Granted, but due to a dragon's compressed brain size you lose all your memories and go completely insane. The government hunts you down shortly after, kills you, and puts you in the Smithsonian.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Komra

• Bay Watcher
  • This is your brain on DF
    • View Profile
« Reply #12973 on: April 05, 2013, 04:24:48 pm »

(On the bright side, you get to be an exhibit in the Smithsonian- a rare honor!)

I wish for cake.
But you never see a movie where a terrible coal plant accident causes a horrible devastation, do you? Nope, everyone seems to think that nuclear plants get their energy by smacking live atomic warheads all day or something.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12974 on: April 05, 2013, 04:28:24 pm »

It's pineapple with coconut frosting.

I wish the decimal system was manipulated by changing its basic function from y=x to y=x-1, but everyone and everything instantly converted to the new system, and nobody noticed.
Pages: 1 ... 863 864 [865] 866 867 ... 1861