Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.1! Waitlist always open!  (Read 35369 times)

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.1! Waitlist always open!
« Reply #285 on: May 12, 2015, 10:24:41 pm »

Sorreh, you can auto for me if I dun show up, just make me attack sir knightly or lowest enemy dude.

FINISH SIR KNIGHTLY
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 14, 2015, 12:18:12 pm »

Perfect. We have all the participants, we even have myself, writing an update... Expect the bloodbath later today.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 14, 2015, 12:23:19 pm »

Yay death \o/
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 14, 2015, 09:48:47 pm »

In this dire hour, gates of the citadel could have crumbled at any moment. Soldiers of the Alliance fought till their last breath - and fell alongside Zaxxarivnjath guards onto bloodied ground.

Kirby IX, who fought for what seemed hours, from the very start of this battle, took a moment to take a breath. He was wounded all over, but could still put up a fearsome fight. After slight rest, that is.

Where Kirby IX could take some time with the arrival of Irondrake and new troops, Sir Knightly knew that he is fighting with the very last of his strength. But he could not stop now, with the gates so close, with most of his comrades already dead on the ground. With a fearsome battlecry, he lunged at Irondrake, putting all in this blow. And steel bent to his spirit. Gears cracked, iron split apart. Though the machine was far from destroyed, first damaging blow undoubtably was executed.

Freaky Fish Guy, losing interest in Kirby IX, pointed his spear at Sarkizz. Blows were exchanged - and spearmater took his leave, his thigh bruised by draconic warrior.

Alfred the Psychotic, taking offense in well-being of Sir Knightly, finally managed to hack his way through the defensive blocks. Hatchet struck true, tearing through the chainmail and forcing dying Sir Knightly onto his knees. Truly, no lesser blow could have fallen this man!

Armor McGee thought that it was time to leave killing Kirby IX for someone else. Who needs those noble with this giant machine marching around? Sadly, he could not strike the Irondrake itself, as Sarkizz threw himself into the fray, parrying a few blows and forcing Armor McGee into defensive position.

Grignr the Strong, inspirited by an example of Sir Knightly, tried in vain to hack at Irondrake. Truly, a sturdy machine. Steel did not bent even slightly under his assault. Maybe, some ingenious plan is needed here?..

The momentary pause proved to be fatal for the scheming swordsman, as Spam SpammcSpam the Spamth casually inserted the bloodied spear into his side. Grignr gathered his will and tried to stand again - only to find himself lying on the ground, life leaving his body.

Luckily, within his dying moments, he witnessed the revenge that Gerald Londeral executed upon self-promoted deathbringer. A clash, a light slash of the sword - and Spam SpammcSpam the Spamth falls onto the ground, to die alongside his victim.

Seeing that nearly half of the enemies now lying dead, adorning the battlefield, Varis Wolfrock run to the closest - that being Armor McGee, who was stopped just before reaching the Irondrake. Sword clashed against shield, axe was properly evaded - and no one was harmed. A pity.

The warsong of gears could be heard, as Irondrake moved to pulverize Armor McGee. Though, while machine was strong beyond belief, it was imprecise with attacks - and missed the soldier entirely, dirt flying in every direction from the smashed ground.

Marsha Peters and Hatcor the First arrive to capture the gates with team A!
Lord Hansen the XX comes down to help team B defend the citadel!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:06:31 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 14, 2015, 09:53:01 pm »

1) Bloodbath it was, indeed...
2) We have no more waitlisters.
3) 4maskwolf, as Sir Knightly was practically unkillable for a long time and done his share of epic deeds, you may insert an in-character death curse, praise your country or make another small speech. It would be edited into turn.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:08:06 pm by Sarrak »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 15, 2015, 12:44:28 am »

Defend the Irondrake Machine!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 15, 2015, 12:53:35 am »

Name: The IronFAKE machine
Side: A
Skill: Commander
Hp:
Weapon: Shortsword
Armor:
Shield:
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 15, 2015, 03:33:19 am »

Defensive tactic! "Get that big metal thing down, especially you there with the spear! It's so slow we will best it even while on defensive!"
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 03:38:51 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 15, 2015, 07:35:46 am »

Continue defending the Irondrake.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 15, 2015, 07:56:51 am »

Decapitate any who dares attack the Irondrake.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 15, 2015, 08:01:49 am »

Team A definitely needs crossbowman waitlisters. ASAP.
SigFlags!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 15, 2015, 08:18:56 am »

Name: Lord Ed
Side: B
Skill: Noble Heir
HP:
Weapon:
Armor:
Shield:

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 15, 2015, 09:07:19 am »

Attack weakest enemy!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 15, 2015, 09:23:02 am »

Attack the Irondrake.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 15, 2015, 11:58:15 am »

Kill the Sarkizz
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22