Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.1! Waitlist always open!  (Read 35388 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.1! Waitlist always open!
« Reply #270 on: April 23, 2015, 06:06:18 am »

We're officially playing "Roll to kill Sir Knightly" and waiting for solarlight as of now.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 23, 2015, 07:10:37 am »

Sarkizz growled. His puny short sword might be good for parrying, but it wasn't very good at all at killing.
Fruitlessly search for a better weapon from corpses. Upon not finding any, conclude that it's all these invading humans' fault, like everything else, and attack Sir Knightly with renewed furor.
...Humans and Elves' faults, rather.

SIR KNIGHTLY KNOWETH NO PEACE, SEPERATE THY HEAD FROM THY BODY, AND DRINK THY BLOOD OF THY FOR FROM THY EXPOSED THROAT
WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!!!!! :P :P

You're an elf traitor!
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 25, 2015, 02:18:17 pm »

Team A, post for solarlight. Hopefully, he'll come back and take part in carnage
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 29, 2015, 10:21:33 pm »

Same thing I posted earlier RE: auto'd action.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 02, 2015, 12:36:03 pm »

A battle raged on, ready to take more warriors into afterlife...

Kirby IX dueled with Freaky Fish Guy. Their strikes were true, their blocks - perfected through countless years of training. It seemed like no blood would be spilt by those two... But alas! Finally, it was Kirby IX who was just a moment too late to block a vicious spear strike. Magical cape protected him from the worst outcome, but it was already his second wound - and quite a bit more serious than a previous one.

Meanwhile, Sir Knightly fought with an endless waves of enemies. He tried to counter Alfred the Psychotic - only to be weakly hit in the arm. He kicked aside Sarkizz, who though he had an opportunity for a strike... But while doing so, he had opened for Alfred the Psychotic. The mighty strike was sure to put an end to valiant Sir Knigtly, if not for his battered chainmail that once again mitigated the blow.

Armor McGee, learning nothing from previous exchanges, tried for the third time to end Kirby IX - only to be taught once again that it is too much early for him to hope for that. Only the distress from his second wound prevented Kirby IX from ending his opponent this time.

Grignr the Strong, wounded, but still breathing, prepared himself for a perfect strike - a sure gem of his stratagems. Target this time was Klaus Klausson, a fresh, joyful knight... Who was quite distracted the moment Grignr the Strong finally took action. His great sword pierced armor, ribs and heart, tip showing from the other side of the chest. Klaus signed in disbelief - and fell lifelessly onto bloodied ground.

Spam SpammcSpam the Spamth, the death-bringer, laughed as he ran to end Sir Knightly. He laughed as his strike was parried - but he suddenly stopped when a sword appeared inside his chest, mercilessly tearing apart organs and flesh. Spam SpammcSpam the Spamth was still alive, but, with such a grievous wound - for how long?

Gerald Londeral, an old enemy of Kirby IX, hasted to his nemesis side, wary to not lose his chance to take revenge. Although, tired and wounded Kirby IX might be, defenseless he was not. The first exchange ended without bloodletting.

Varis Wolfrock arrives to help team B push attackers back!

Hacking, slashing and shouting, gore-covered soldiers of the Alliance of the Four Republics finally teared through the lines of defenders to reach the great iron gates of Zaxxarivnjath. Though, their victorious cries proved to be short-lived, as a great roar could heard through the battlefield. Iron gears roared a song of their own as an Irondrake machine marched from the gates of the city, preceded by rejoiced city guards.

An Irondrake has come!

Soldiers of the Alliance of Four Republics: (Team A)
Destroy Irondrake machine to proceed into citadel! (0/1 killed)
Guards of Zaxxarivnjath, Citadel of the Dragon: (Team B)
Cut down through the enemy soldiers and reach Vanessa Waverider! (10/25 killed)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:00:29 pm by Sarrak »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 02, 2015, 12:45:26 pm »

Insert my sword into Grignr's eye socket. Or someone else's, if he's dead.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 08:37:54 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 02, 2015, 12:47:23 pm »

Defend myself!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 02, 2015, 01:12:48 pm »

Attack Sarkizz.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 02, 2015, 07:25:23 pm »

Murderize the irondrake machine

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 02, 2015, 07:32:45 pm »

Destroy the irondrake machine with a mighty blow.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 02, 2015, 08:50:25 pm »

EDIT:
I completely overlooked that Freaky Fish Guy is spearmaster. Kirby IX has 2/6HP left now due to increased damage, but he got lucky and stopped bleeding. Sorry for the mistake.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 06, 2015, 07:13:23 pm »

And we're waiting for...

Vivalas
swordsmith04
Salsacookies

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 06, 2015, 07:33:19 pm »

Oops. Thought I'd posted an action, already.

Defend the Irondrake!

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 06, 2015, 07:41:44 pm »

Bah, let someone else kill Kirby, I'm in the mood for some dragon!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 07, 2015, 01:27:59 am »

Vivalas' guy (in case he dun show up): attack randomy enemy!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22