Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.1! Waitlist always open!  (Read 35370 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.1! Waitlist always open!
« Reply #300 on: May 20, 2015, 02:02:08 pm »

HEY GUYS
REMEMBER THIS?!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 20, 2015, 02:16:03 pm »

Yeah. Was off for some time... Let's see who is left:

Vivalas (can be autoed)
Wipeout1024
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 20, 2015, 05:11:06 pm »

Kill Varis.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 21, 2015, 10:03:16 am »

Vivalas' guy should go murder random enemy.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 21, 2015, 10:43:09 am »

Rolling... Expect an update today. Or tomorrow at max.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 30, 2015, 12:40:16 pm »

Waiter waitlist me!
Name:Sir Avery of Valencia.
Side: A?
Skill: Commander.
HP: You start with random of 5 to 8 HP*. Rolled by GM.
Weapon: You start with random weapon*. Rolled by GM!
Armor: You start with random armor*. ROLLED BY GM!!
Shield: You start with random shield. GUESS WHAT!? YES! ROLLED BY GM!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 15, 2015, 03:47:14 am »

Well, well... "Tomorrow" was prolonged to nearly two months. I have no real excuse for this, as I could have warned you all about my untimely absence. Still, I hope that not all interest is lost and I'll update the combat when I find my scraps.

Long live Medieval Fodder!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 15, 2015, 03:51:54 am »

Finally :V

:P
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 15, 2015, 08:27:58 am »

Long live king fodder, LONG LIVE KING FODDER. The queen is dead, long live the fodder.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 16, 2015, 05:15:55 pm »

I'd do things people want to.  :P
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 20, 2015, 08:49:12 am »

Alright, so i will roll for turns... Unless everyone had lost interest of this thread, or Sarrak came back. Looking for things that i will roll next (through i am too lazy :b)Question: Do i keep the flavor and numbers split or merged? In event of a tie at vote, i will choose merged.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 20, 2015, 08:52:58 am »

Alright, so i will roll for turns... Unless everyone had lost interest of this thread, or Sarrak came back. Looking for things that i will roll next (through i am too lazy :b)Question: Do i keep the flavor and numbers split or merged? In event of a tie at vote, i will choose merged.

If you really want to run this game, PM Sarrak first and ask for permission. Or start your own. Or just wait for Sarrak to return as the others do. Either works.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 20, 2015, 08:58:10 am »

Still here. Merged I choose you!!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 20, 2015, 10:44:02 am »

In the beginning I opted to keep flavor in plain view and spoilered math for those who wanna make sure I did math right v:

It also keeps the post shorter. As for continuing - heck, start your own, all the rules are in the first post :P
SigFlags!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 20, 2015, 11:19:07 am »

A moment that felt like eternity has passed - and carnage returned onto bloodied fields! Or at very least, tried to...

An orders could be heard, as Hatcor the First stepped into the fray, commanding soldiers of the Alliance to prepare a defensive formation to best the iron machine through avoiding its strikes and concentrating on the weak points of its carapace.

Freaky Fish Guy, eager to oblige his orders, rushed to the Irondrake - only to be deterred by Kirby IX, who nearly wounded a spearman who managed to retreat after another exchange of blows.

In the wake of Freaky Fish Guy, Alfred the Psychotic has risen to confront the machine and it's defenders. Sarkizz, who was guarding left flank, had a hard time dealing with an axe-bearing warrior, though in the end he managed to stall for a time needed to repel this advance.

Armor McGee, inspired by his fellow warriors, tried to finish an obviously tired Sarkizz, though by some miracle draconian has managed to avoid most of the blows and take the rest onto his shield.

Though he might not be successful, Armor McGee had certainly distracted the guards, giving Gerald Londeral a window of opportunity he needed. Gerald rushed to the Irondrake, deftly wielding his armor-piercing sword, yet the giant machine has managed to turn and met his advance with a swipe of sharp claws. Seeing no use in dying here, Gerald retreated.

Varis Wolfrock took a position, reenforcing Sarkizz - and was attacked by Marsha Peters. Swords met with a mighty clash - and Marsha staggered back, saved only by the fact Varis couldn't follow after her while guarding the machine.

Armor McGee had a difficult time, as he was attacked firstly by Lord Hansen the XX, who had barely failed to pierce dwarven armor, and then by Irondrake itself, though the giant machine quickly gave him an opportunity for counter-strike. Alas, while the blow was strong, a carapace was certainly stronger.

More Alliance soldiers rushed to help their allies while Zaxxarivnjath had no more guards to spare for now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

----------

Alright, back to schedule (I hope). I'll update as you post actions.

If I may suggest, side B should not guard the Irondrake so heavily...

H4zardZ1, it's great to see enthusiasm. While I may be active for now, you'll certainly get your chance in the future. Otherwise, if you create your own version of Deathmatch, inform me. I'd gladly play it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 01:16:35 pm by Sarrak »

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22