Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.1! Waitlist always open!  (Read 35411 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.1! Waitlist always open!
« Reply #240 on: April 19, 2015, 07:02:30 pm »

Murderize someone who tries to attack me.  If nobody does, murderize Kirby.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 19, 2015, 07:22:21 pm »

Strike Kirby in the neck region
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 19, 2015, 07:28:01 pm »

Kirby needs to die. Or maybe SpammySpam McSpam.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 20, 2015, 12:31:16 am »

"Brillo. I'm gonna die of blood loss now. Charming! Simply charming! Can somebody decapitate me, mayhap? It'd be a load off my mind, I tell you."

Bid an evisceratory welcome to the spam man! Or Klaus Klaussohn, if somebody's killed the spam man already.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 10:59:35 am by Harry Baldman »

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 20, 2015, 12:44:47 am »

Eh? Who's that poking me? Get 'em!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 20, 2015, 01:33:38 am »

Stab my first attacker in the throat!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 20, 2015, 06:50:43 am »

Name: Lord Hansen the XX
Side: B
Skill: Noble Heir
HP: You start with random of 5 to 8 HP*. Rolled by GM.
Weapon: You start with random weapon*. Rolled by GM!
Armor: You start with random armor*. ROLLED BY GM!!
Shield: You start with random shield. GUESS WHAT!? YES! ROLLED BY GM!

*-Those are modified (at least partially) by skill you choose!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 20, 2015, 07:26:35 am »

Name: Hatcor the First
Side: A
Skill: Commander
Weapun of choice: Short Sword
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 20, 2015, 10:11:57 am »

Both added
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 20, 2015, 10:47:15 am »

Attak random enemy.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 20, 2015, 05:58:49 pm »

CHOP CHOP! KILL! KILL SIR KNIGHTLY AND DRINK HIS BLOOD IN GLORY!
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 20, 2015, 06:30:18 pm »

Well, well... Both new combatants seem to be out of the forums (last visit - February and March)

So, do members of the team wish to play for them, or should I move them onto perma-waitlist, adding next team B waitlisters in their place? Also, a general onipion needed.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 20, 2015, 10:05:08 pm »

Meh, just auto them until they die.  I've proposed several times the following auto action as the standard:

Protect allied NPC boss if there is one.  If there is not, attack enemy NPC boss if present.  If not present, attack the enemy with the lowest HP.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 21, 2015, 08:52:02 pm »

Laugh, fell and terrible, could be heard as Spam SpammcSpam the Spamth strolled onto the battlefield.

Occupied with seeking new threats, Kirby IX couldn't spare even a moment - Freaky Fish Guy was totally for his head here! Deciding that attack is the best defense, Kirby sprinted to his opponent, trying to catch him off guard. But Freaky Fish Guy had seen his share of battles and properly answered Kirby IX with his spear. As two exchanged lightning-fast strikes, their blocks strong and precise, they both got a notion that this duel could become really interesting.

Sir Knightly was attacked by Alfred the Psychotic and unintentionally copied Kirby IX responce. Though, as he was pretty tired by this moment, his reckless attack only got the enemy chance to strike - trusty chainmail taking most of the blow once again. Sir Knightly found that he was slowly forced into defense, Alfred the Psychotic being still fresh and vigorious compared to him.

Sarkizz, angered by Gringr the Strong attack, furiously slashed at him - and, a calculating ambusher Gringr the Strong could be, a good blocker he certainly was not, saved from a wound only by his chainmail.

A bit pale in the face and unsteady on his legs, but still strong enough to kill a couple of mongrels, Boboroth Bobari seeked a glorious death - for him or for the enemy. A Spam SpammcSpam the Spamth seemed just as good target as any other combatant... Boboroth Bobari didn't have the time to even understand his grave mistake, as spearman deftly dodged Eviscerator and sunk full length of his spear into wounded nobleman chest, viciously trusting it upwards to make an already deadly wound even more grievous.

Not learning from the lesson given, Armor McGee tried to subdue Kirby IX once and for all. His attempt was pathetic compared to precise movements of Kirby IX, who sank the edge of his axe into Armor McGee shoulder, easily cutting through dvarven armor - so strong was his strike. If that was a second warning, Armor McGee was not so sure that he'd like to see the third.

Content with leaving a furious draconian behing, the calculating Gringr the Strong attacked Kirby IX from behind. And, though he couldn't score a hit, Kirby IX was too occupied with other opponents to even try to retalitate. Just as planned.

Klaus Klaussohn, singing a mellow tune, came closer to Sir Knightly and saluted him, trying to catch his attention.
"Just as good day to die as any other, do you agree?"
He proceeded to attack, but Sir Knightly already knew where it was going, so he countered - and scored a solid hit. Alas, his weakened muscles could not muster enough strength to get the sword through the chainmail.

Spam SpammcSpam the Spamth has finally freed his spear from an unmoving corpse and laughed. And while he laughed, he run to the Gringr the Strong. So surprised was the latter, that the gore-covered spear hit him right into guts, tearing out a painful groan from his throat but, thankfully, not hitting any major organs.

Gerald Londeral has arrived to help team A!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 08:21:39 am by Sarrak »

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 21, 2015, 09:14:46 pm »

Sarkizz growled. His puny short sword might be good for parrying, but it wasn't very good at all at killing.
Fruitlessly search for a better weapon from corpses. Upon not finding any, conclude that it's all these invading humans' fault, like everything else, and attack Sir Knightly with renewed furor.
...Humans and Elves' faults, rather.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 06:43:26 am by swordsmith04 »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22