Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 33362 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #255 on: December 24, 2014, 10:21:59 pm »

Nice.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 24, 2014, 10:40:31 pm »

I was appart of the last deamonhood, and some other games that got really complex. I know how these things tend to go. And not having someone organize all the different opinions tends to kill games quickly.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 24, 2014, 11:54:37 pm »

Thank you very heartily, And Yddth-Klvah and the peasant protagonist of my other thread both inhabit the same timeline in the same world, Just saying.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 25, 2014, 12:07:58 am »

Oh? This will be lovely. Its like the Angelhood, and Humanity. . . . . . Humanhood? Versions  of demonhood.  But, it will probably end in a confrontation between the two, as, that is the natural progression of concepts such as those. (See the batman vs superman stuff that cropped up in droves once it was officially announced that they were in the same universe.)
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 25, 2014, 09:37:41 am »

One Mortal Teenager with no military, clerical, or magical training versus Yddth-Klvah? Soul Consumed,+2 Void Essence. That's not a fight that's a particularly annoying sacrifice!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 25, 2014, 09:43:28 am »

. . . . . Dont let me say that I told you so, in the end. This teen will probably have several followers withing. . . oh, i dont know, three to ten turns. after four weeks, he will have an army.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 25, 2014, 10:28:35 am »

he will have an army. Disorganized Mob.

Fixed that for you,  :P JK

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 25, 2014, 11:08:57 am »

Mob? No were going to have a horde of our guys just waiting for the right time to spring up and take the world by surprise.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 25, 2014, 11:09:44 am »

he will have an army. Disorganized Mob.

Fixed that for you,  :P JK
dude its a bay 12 controlled character if they don't have great power very quickly or become insane something has gone wrong hell look at Derm for an example from throwing water blots to creating atrocity's by just by being there.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 25, 2014, 12:56:38 pm »

Fair Enough.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 25, 2014, 01:48:11 pm »

PTW

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 26, 2014, 08:27:32 am »

Sorry I haven't updated festivities are getting in the way, I'll update as soon as possible, This thread isn't dead don't worry.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 26, 2014, 09:08:05 am »

Last chance to add to or change anything from this list. Or plus one anything from here.

Spoiler: Plans for now (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: far future goals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ideas to be toyed with (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 26, 2014, 10:29:07 am »

Abilities- 12 ft tall monstrosity. Scares alot of people not use to extra ugly things...which is everyone but actual Gods and Demons. Super strength enough to trow 50 IB boulders at anything with decent accuracy. Easy to enrage which causes him to go Armok crazy and eat enemies and sometimes allies.

Can be put to sleep so he takes up little or no resources.

Just a suggestion.
Its already a giant walking target, so. . . . Ok for the hight, and. . . . As an addition to what you already have, it also has thick bone scales on its back, for added protection
Also, it stands to reason that, though it can float, it cant for too long, and it CANT SWIM AT ALL.
Also, when it does eat, it will eat a lot. So, a battle is necessary for its feeding.
I think a healing facter would also be in order, in proportion to the amount of flesh on what it eats. But that portion I leave to the rest of you guys, considering the fact that we may be getting up there in price for this thing.
Maybe more issues to offset the cost. . . . Like it being slow, mentaly, and physically.  And what 3man said about it being able to be put to sleep easily. And maybe poor vision, due to the multiple eyes, but too few of brains. And we can drop the strenght weight to 25 lb. And the rage can be a mix bag, drawback. It having a berzerker quality and all.
If we are going to frame someone I also think it should be Makleb.

+1. He's most likely to bash Thor so yeah.

Also, when we get back to the cave we should have the humans locked up in the cathedral until our starfish men can build up a slave barracks. An by slave barracks i mean a very large hole in the ground to fit the humans in. They'll sleep on the ground and eat whatever food the starfish men gather. If they complain...sacrificial altar.

Their main job should be mining into the earth in order for us to reach subterranean lairs. At which point we take over the caverns wild animals.
I like this plan.
I say remove everything.

Never reveal until necessary.

I agree. Much easier to prepared to fight a enemy that doesn't know your there than to fight a enemy that's always ruining your preparations.
-snop-
We should make the humans clear the surrounding area of pit traps. I think it was only lucky we managed to avoid them. Let's also destroy the Thor temple they have in the village. After everything, we'll plant some evidence that the destruction was made by one of Thor's enemies.
Sounds like a good idea.

Yep. We should re-warp the flesh of some bodies into a super golemn or two to make sure people understand just how powerful we are.
yes to both of these, though, we should only three of the unwilling tall-ones per golem. Also, have the Tall-ones cleat the village. Hell, they wanted to keep their city, let them keep it with their bare hands. anyone who drops a peice, though, should feel great pain for. . . . oh, , ,  15 minutes or so. not long so, if doing so cost any essence, it is the bare minimum of one.

Now on to my true addition to this plan:
As soon as we get back to our lair, we one of the unwilling tall ones that are left, let the starfish men use one as a sacrifice to us, another has his body ripped apart and fused to one of the spawning pools. The third will face the black, lightless flame we created earlier. it will be grafted to him and his soul. he will feel endless pain, as his skin ever slowly melts away. but, with it will come great power. The more he willingly serves us, the greater his power will become. Each ten kills he makes for us, his flame will grow stronger, and we will grant him slightly less pain, and, every 1000 kills, a new way to use his abilities. for now, he can use his flame to consume the flesh of a lesser creature (a.i. animal) and merge its flesh with his.
Create a seed on non-euclidean bismuth with the properties that it will grow into a mighty crystal tree of starry void, it's bark leaking the worlds anima vitae, Its branches sprouting fruits of living flesh. This flesh will merge with anything living, its own type within moments and other living beings in days, Slowly until it is indistinguishable from each other.(psychological fear FTW.)
The flesh will be minorly sentient, Able to sense our wants and act accordingly.

Plant one such seed within our cave and allow its flesh to grow into our base, Let it crawl over the cave walls, Merge with our cathedral and grow outwards.
Get another seed (whether by throwing or manifesting it directly) into the village's well, Then accelerate its growth to the amount it would require to grow out of the well and for its flesh to cover the whole village, Then have it Consume the whole village in one gluttonous move. Like an inverted maw from the void. When there is nothing left retreat everything except a tiny sapling below the ground and have our central tree(in our cave) branch out, Connecting the two then move all the flesh to our cave.

All beings who die on this fleshy field will be incorporated into it almost immediately, Then hidden under a thin layer of our "false" flesh when inactive/dormant. Ripping itself out of the fleshy grounds beneath our enemy's feet and grabbing hold of them. Pinning them to the flesh for days until they merge with it, Unable to ever escape or die from starvation.

Also, Merge our physical being to the flesh structure we call a "cathedral" such that we can sense anything within it.

Do this whether they join us or not, But only do it with the villagers inside the village if they don't join us.

The Flesh Tree would cost 30-80 Essence to pull of and because of the complexity there's a 1/3 chance that you'll fail and waste the Essence, You sure?
+1

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 26, 2014, 10:49:25 am »

Right So can you guys sum up your plan, and in what order you want to do the steps, Again sorry I haven't updated.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25