Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 33315 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #195 on: December 23, 2014, 05:37:53 pm »

If we Make the soul go boom with void essence, can we make it so it consumes souls as the explosion radiates outward, feeding it more and more?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 23, 2014, 05:38:06 pm »

Cool so when we kill them we can have our guys carry them back for a new flesh experiments.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 23, 2014, 05:38:38 pm »

Yddth-Klvah stands in front of the village at the head of a horde of sea-dwelling creatures, raised up into greatness by IT'S ineffable will. They have become strong, and now their first savaging is ahead of them. The humans believe a palisade will stop THEM? Not in the least. IT steps up, projecting IT'S voice to be heard by all the combatants.

YOU BELIEVE YOUR PLACE IN THIS WORLD IS GRANTED TO YOU WITHOUT NEED FOR RECOMPENSE. YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR WALL WILL SAVE YOU. YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A FUTURE IN THE SUN. NO MORE. SUBMIT TO MY WILL. THROW DOWN YOUR RAGTAG WEAPONS AND I WILL GIFT YOU WITH A FAVORABLE SPOT AS SLAVES UNDER MY EMPIRE. IF YOU RESIST I WILL BREAK YOUR WILL AND SEND YOU TO TOIL BENEATH THE EARTH UNTIL YOUR FLESH AND BONE CRUMBLE INTO NOTHING. I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO NOT RESIST.

Blow a hole in the wall with some void essence and lead 1/3 of our forces through. Show your true visage to any fools who attack, and aim to incapacitate everyone so we can drag them back to our territory.
Nuk shall take the other 1/3 and circle around to the flank of them to prevent anyone from escaping and to pin them in.
Another capable starfish man take the last 1/3 and do the same on the opposite flank.  No one escapes.

Once everyone is captured, take everything in the village. Literally everything, even break apart the houses and take the wood they're made of. Take it all back to our kingdom.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 23, 2014, 05:43:20 pm »

Yddth-Klvah stands in front of the village at the head of a horde of sea-dwelling creatures, raised up into greatness by IT'S ineffable will. They have become strong, and now their first savaging is ahead of them. The humans believe a palisade will stop THEM? Not in the least. IT steps up, projecting IT'S voice to be heard by all the combatants.

YOU BELIEVE YOUR PLACE IN THIS WORLD IS GRANTED TO YOU WITHOUT NEED FOR RECOMPENSE. YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR WALL WILL SAVE YOU. YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A FUTURE IN THE SUN. NO MORE. SUBMIT TO MY WILL. THROW DOWN YOUR RAGTAG WEAPONS AND I WILL GIFT YOU WITH A FAVORABLE SPOT AS SLAVES UNDER MY EMPIRE. IF YOU RESIST I WILL BREAK YOUR WILL AND SEND YOU TO TOIL BENEATH THE EARTH UNTIL YOUR FLESH AND BONE CRUMBLE INTO NOTHING. I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO NOT RESIST.

Blow a hole in the wall with some void essence and lead 1/3 of our forces through. Show your true visage to any fools who attack, and aim to incapacitate everyone so we can drag them back to our territory.
Nuk shall take the other 1/3 and circle around to the flank of them to prevent anyone from escaping and to pin them in.
Another capable starfish man take the last 1/3 and do the same on the opposite flank.  No one escapes.

Once everyone is captured, take everything in the village. Literally everything, even break apart the houses and take the wood they're made of. Take it all back to our kingdom.

I think this is obviously getting the +1's for the round.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 23, 2014, 05:43:36 pm »

+1 Also Spend some Essence on destroying any evidence that the village was ever here much less attacked. Or on planting false evidence on one of their gods. That way any adventurers that would actually be a threat get sent on a wild god-chase.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 23, 2014, 05:44:01 pm »

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 23, 2014, 05:45:48 pm »

YES!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 23, 2014, 06:07:33 pm »

+1 Also Spend some Essence on destroying any evidence that the village was ever here much less attacked. Or on planting false evidence on one of their gods. That way any adventurers that would actually be a threat get sent on a wild god-chase.
+1 on the god-chase thing.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 23, 2014, 06:29:08 pm »

THE BATTLE FOR THE TALL-ONE VILLAGE,PART 2
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Village Leader's Body Points towards the Starfish Man Horde that has emerged from the trees and says in an incomprehensible murmur that pierces into their very souls,"Gaze upon the might of the Void." The Villagers and Bandits all turn toward the Atrocity that has walked in front of their village.

"HEAR ME MORTALS! YOU BELIEVE YOUR PLACE IN THIS WORLD IS GRANTED TO YOU WITHOUT NEED FOR RECOMPENSE. YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR  WALL WILL SAVE YOU. YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A FUTURE IN THE SUN. NO MORE. SUBMIT TO MY WILL. THROW DOWN YOUR RAGTAG WEAPONS AND I WILL GIFT YOU WITH A FAVORABLE SPOT AS SLAVES UNDER MY EMPIRE. IF YOU RESIST I WILL BREAK YOUR WILL AND SEND YOU TO TOIL BENEATH THE EARTH UNTIL YOUR FLESH AND BONE CRUMBLE INTO NOTHING. I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO NOT RESIST.

Roughly 2/3rds of the bandits and only 6 of the villagers run out of the palisade and then get on their knees and start begging for mercy. However the Rest are made of sterner stuff than that, A farmer steps up wielding a rusty pitchfork and Screams the following words, "MY FELLOW HUMANS OUR GRANDFATHER'S GRANDFATHER'S SWEATED AND TOILED ON THIS LAND SO THAT WE COULD BE WHERE WE ARE TODAY,ARE WE GOING TO FORSAKE THEIR HARD WORK TO BE ENSLAVED AT THE HANDS OF SOME PATHETIC BLOB THAT'S TO BIG FOR IT'S BRITCHES!WE'VE FOUGHT OFF ORCS,ZOMBIES,EVEN DEMONS BEFORE AND HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT! LIFT UP YOUR WEAPONS, AND REJOICE FOR VRAKKAS IS WITH US! THOR SHALL NOT ABANDON US! AND LASTLY RUMINAOS SHALL LIGHT A PATH FOR US IN THIS DARK ROAD,NOW TO WAR!"

The Speech drives the mortals into such a zealous rage that some begin tearing their shirts and banging their clubs into buildings."Come Take Us,Freak!""Oh Nothing Will Hurt Us, Hah!""We Gots This.""CHARGE!"

The Horde divides itself into 3 parts which begin streaming through a hole that suddenly appears in the palisade,-13 Essence. The Horde surrounds the palisade gates and suddenly the Villagers realize that the wall they built won't protect them, but rather has sealed their fate."CAPTURE THEM!" Several of the farmers kill themselves thinking they will escape,+9 Tall-One Souls Gained. All off a sudden a massive explosion in the center of the village kills another 5,+5 Tall-One Souls Gained. Finally the remaining villagers throw down their arms realizing that they can't stop the Horde, However a handful of stubborn fools hold out and leave your minions no choice but to kill them,+4 Tall-One Souls. And as you defeat the village the sun begins to rise, The week is over.

YOU HAVE WON!

Character
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Followers
Slaves
Property
Valuables
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 06:33:25 pm by LuckyKobold »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 23, 2014, 06:43:09 pm »

Yes, we must make hybrids later.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 23, 2014, 07:00:40 pm »

We should make the humans clear the surrounding area of pit traps. I think it was only lucky we managed to avoid them. Let's also destroy the Thor temple they have in the village. After everything, we'll plant some evidence that the destruction was made by one of Thor's enemies.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 23, 2014, 07:06:10 pm »

We should make the humans clear the surrounding area of pit traps. I think it was only lucky we managed to avoid them. Let's also destroy the Thor temple they have in the village. After everything, we'll plant some evidence that the destruction was made by one of Thor's enemies.
Sounds like a good idea.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 23, 2014, 07:11:29 pm »

Sounds like a good idea.

Yep. We should re-warp the flesh of some bodies into a super golemn or two to make sure people understand just how powerful we are.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 23, 2014, 08:14:28 pm »

You make it sound so casual

What did you do on the weekend?
I made a super golem to show my power to some villagers

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 23, 2014, 08:17:44 pm »

Why they would ask.

Cause i can  8)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25