Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 33285 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #240 on: December 24, 2014, 03:28:01 pm »

I have to wonder..Where's all the rock we dig up going?

We need a pocket dimension so our entry isn't given away by an ever increasing mound of rocks.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 24, 2014, 03:30:39 pm »

How many souls do you put in the Flesh Golem
Let me thing. With each one we already have three souls going in per golem. . . .i want two golems. . . . We want them to have some form of autonomy, but not to much, considering the fact they they will be made of the souls of those who were fighting against us, and will likely hold a bit of a grudge. . . . . We have 18 other souls and one strong tall one soul. . . . Skip the strong one, because it can be used for something else, leaving 18. . . . Maybe put in 3 extra per golem, and, if we dont like the results, feed in two more each until we get something that takes our basic orders, and carries them out with knowledgeable, yet mindless precision.  . . Otherwise sitting around and eatining to its hearts content and sleeping. . . . We need some dogs to add into them. . . . And maybe a bear for good mesure, but that last one might be a stretch. As for a discription. . . . .that will need some time. Give me 30 minutes and I will have somethign worthy of fear.

Infuse the desire to hate humanity and i think we might be good to go.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 24, 2014, 03:36:08 pm »

I have to wonder..Where's all the rock we dig up going?

We need a pocket dimension so our entry isn't given away by an ever increasing mound of rocks.

The Starfish Men have been throwing surplus rocks down the nearby river because they didn't know what else to do.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 24, 2014, 03:42:21 pm »

We should make a pocket dimension.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 24, 2014, 03:47:33 pm »

At first glance, all it would look like is a grayish white mesh of bones coveing an unearly, 10 foot tall, fleshy mountain of patchwork colored skin of dark browns and vomit inducing greens. As it stands, though, could instantly notice 15 hands, moving rappidly across its sickingly extened belly and chest, some of which you cant quite tell if they are truely there. The sight is so jarring that you are compelled to turn your eyes away, though, if you dare look closer, you will notice that some have as few as three fingers, and as many as 9, in odd positions on the nubbs one would dare call a wrist. Below it stands a tripod of legs, thick with muscle, that are all to long for a creature of it girth. Its head, with barely even a neck to separate it from its core mass, shows several compound eyes, almost as though it were an insect, but, they eyes making up the mass seem all to . . . fimilure, some even seem. . .  Sorrowful, as though the beast were in constan fear. Before you can feel pitty, though a voice shakes through you ears and mind. An earsplitting screech exploding like the bellow of an ant, or a chorus of chattering monkeys egging on the roar of a lion. You cant tell were the sound comes from until your eyes settle once more on the belly. The hands seemed to have moved far awway from the center, and, right before your eyes, you see it rip open with a terrifyingly wet pop. Thick, nearly blackened, blood dripps down endless rows of cutting, grinding, and gnashing teeth from creatures long forgotten. You prepare for a second deafening roar, but none comes, though the fat of its belly moves this way and that, as though it had, in fact, emitted sound. The unearthly maw closes before you, the wound disappearing with barely a hiss, before the sound hits you once more. The a second movement from the hands, and once more you stare deep into its gullet. To deep. In your confusion, you look to long as it grabbed you tightly with several of its ghastly hands. You can see even deeper, now. It goes on forever.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 03:56:55 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 24, 2014, 03:55:19 pm »

At first glance, all it would look like is a grayish white mesh of bones coveing an unearly fleshy mountain of patchwork colored skin of dark browns and vomit inducing greens. As it stands, though, could instantly notice 15 hands, moving rappidly across its sickingly extened belly and chest, some of which you cant quite tell if they are truely there. The sight is so jarring that you are compelled to turn your eyes away, though, if you dare look closer, you will notice that some have as few as three fingers, and as many as 9, in odd positions on the nubbs one would dare call a wrist. Below it stands a tripod of legs, thick with muscle, that are all to long for a creature of it girth. Its head, with barely even a neck to separate it from its core mass, shows several compound eyes, almost as though it were an insect, but, they eyes making up the mass seem all to . . . fimilure, some even seem. . .  Sorrowful, as though the beast were in constan fear. Before you can feel pitty, though a voice shakes through you ears and mind. An earsplitting screech exploding like the bellow of an ant, or a chorus of chattering monkeys egging on the roar of a lion. You cant tell were the sound comes from until your eyes settle once more on the belly. The hands seemed to have moved far awway from the center, and, right before your eyes, you see it rip open with a terrifyingly wet pop. Thick, nearly blackened, blood dripps down endless rows of cutting, grinding, and gnashing teeth from creatures long forgotten. You prepare for a second deafening roar, but none comes, though the fat of its belly moves this way and that, as though it had, in fact, emitted sound. The unearthly maw closes before you, the wound disappearing with barely a hiss, before the sound hits you once more. The a second movement from the hads, and once more you stare deep into its gullet. To deep. In your confusion, you look to long as it grabbed you tightly with several of its ghastly hands. You can see even deeper, now. It goes on forever.

THIS IS TRULY TERRIFYING.

But while the description is quite unsettling can you give me a basic description of the Flesh Golem's Abilities, Origin and the amount of souls you put into it?
Otherwise it's golden.

EDIT:
Let me thing. With each one we already have three souls going in per golem. . . .i want two golems. . . . We want them to have some form of autonomy, but not to much, considering the fact they they will be made of the souls of those who were fighting against us, and will likely hold a bit of a grudge. . . . . We have 18 other souls and one strong tall one soul. . . . Skip the strong one, because it can be used for something else, leaving 18. . . . Maybe put in 3 extra per golem, and, if we dont like the results, feed in two more each until we get something that takes our basic orders, and carries them out with knowledgeable, yet mindless precision.  . . Otherwise sitting around and eatining to its hearts content and sleeping. . . . We need some dogs to add into them. . . . And maybe a bear for good mesure, but that last one might be a stretch. As for a discription. . . . .that will need some time. Give me 30 minutes and I will have somethign worthy of fear.

Never mind, Forgot I knew about this.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 03:57:19 pm by LuckyKobold »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 24, 2014, 03:59:50 pm »

At first glance, all it would look like is a grayish white mesh of bones coveing an unearly, 10 foot tall, fleshy mountain of patchwork colored skin of dark browns and vomit inducing greens. As it stands, though, could instantly notice 15 hands, moving rappidly across its sickingly extened belly and chest, some of which you cant quite tell if they are truely there. The sight is so jarring that you are compelled to turn your eyes away, though, if you dare look closer, you will notice that some have as few as three fingers, and as many as 9, in odd positions on the nubbs one would dare call a wrist. Below it stands a tripod of legs, thick with muscle, that are all to long for a creature of it girth. Its head, with barely even a neck to separate it from its core mass, shows several compound eyes, almost as though it were an insect, but, they eyes making up the mass seem all to . . . fimilure, some even seem. . .  Sorrowful, as though the beast were in constan fear. Before you can feel pitty, though a voice shakes through you ears and mind. An earsplitting screech exploding like the bellow of an ant, or a chorus of chattering monkeys egging on the roar of a lion. You cant tell were the sound comes from until your eyes settle once more on the belly. The hands seemed to have moved far awway from the center, and, right before your eyes, you see it rip open with a terrifyingly wet pop. Thick, nearly blackened, blood dripps down endless rows of cutting, grinding, and gnashing teeth from creatures long forgotten. You prepare for a second deafening roar, but none comes, though the fat of its belly moves this way and that, as though it had, in fact, emitted sound. The unearthly maw closes before you, the wound disappearing with barely a hiss, before the sound hits you once more. The a second movement from the hads, and once more you stare deep into its gullet. To deep. In your confusion, you look to long as it grabbed you tightly with several of its ghastly hands. You can see even deeper, now. It goes on forever.

Abilities- 12 ft tall monstrosity. Scares alot of people not use to extra ugly things...which is everyone but actual Gods and Demons. Super strength enough to trow 50 IB boulders at anything with decent accuracy. Easy to enrage which causes him to go Armok crazy and eat enemies and sometimes allies.

Can be put to sleep so he takes up little or no resources.

Just a suggestion.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 24, 2014, 04:09:41 pm »

At first glance, all it would look like is a grayish white mesh of bones coveing an unearly, 10 foot tall, fleshy mountain of patchwork colored skin of dark browns and vomit inducing greens. As it stands, though, could instantly notice 15 hands, moving rappidly across its sickingly extened belly and chest, some of which you cant quite tell if they are truely there. The sight is so jarring that you are compelled to turn your eyes away, though, if you dare look closer, you will notice that some have as few as three fingers, and as many as 9, in odd positions on the nubbs one would dare call a wrist. Below it stands a tripod of legs, thick with muscle, that are all to long for a creature of it girth. Its head, with barely even a neck to separate it from its core mass, shows several compound eyes, almost as though it were an insect, but, they eyes making up the mass seem all to . . . fimilure, some even seem. . .  Sorrowful, as though the beast were in constan fear. Before you can feel pitty, though a voice shakes through you ears and mind. An earsplitting screech exploding like the bellow of an ant, or a chorus of chattering monkeys egging on the roar of a lion. You cant tell were the sound comes from until your eyes settle once more on the belly. The hands seemed to have moved far awway from the center, and, right before your eyes, you see it rip open with a terrifyingly wet pop. Thick, nearly blackened, blood dripps down endless rows of cutting, grinding, and gnashing teeth from creatures long forgotten. You prepare for a second deafening roar, but none comes, though the fat of its belly moves this way and that, as though it had, in fact, emitted sound. The unearthly maw closes before you, the wound disappearing with barely a hiss, before the sound hits you once more. The a second movement from the hads, and once more you stare deep into its gullet. To deep. In your confusion, you look to long as it grabbed you tightly with several of its ghastly hands. You can see even deeper, now. It goes on forever.

Abilities- 12 ft tall monstrosity. Scares alot of people not use to extra ugly things...which is everyone but actual Gods and Demons. Super strength enough to trow 50 IB boulders at anything with decent accuracy. Easy to enrage which causes him to go Armok crazy and eat enemies and sometimes allies.

Just a suggestion.

Sounds like it would cost a lot of essence, But I'm sure you guys could find a way around it.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 24, 2014, 04:23:02 pm »

Just a suggestion.
Its already a giant walking target, so. . . . Ok for the hight, and. . . . As an addition to what you already have, it also has thick bone scales on its back, for added protection
Also, it stands to reason that, though it can float, it cant for too long, and it CANT SWIM AT ALL.
Also, when it does eat, it will eat a lot. So, a battle is necessary for its feeding.
I think a healing facter would also be in order, in proportion to the amount of flesh on what it eats. But that portion I leave to the rest of you guys, considering the fact that we may be getting up there in price for this thing.
Maybe more issues to offset the cost. . . . Like it being slow, mentaly, and physically.  And what 3man said about it being able to be put to sleep easily. And maybe poor vision, due to the multiple eyes, but too few of brains. And we can drop the strenght weight to 25 lb. And the rage can be a mix bag, drawback. It having a berzerker quality and all.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 24, 2014, 04:27:57 pm »

Hey guys started another thread just now,http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=146911.0 Enjoy!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 24, 2014, 07:29:43 pm »

I would rather make a really powerful spawning pool that spawns strong things

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 24, 2014, 07:34:21 pm »

Ya our guys are already pretty big. Why not just more of them and while we're at it, mounts. I suggest a cross between a horse, starfish, sea horse, and flesh. It must be able to carry our guys, bite, and be spawned like the star fish.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 24, 2014, 07:48:24 pm »

Can we infuse a pool with extra Void Essence to make Voidmagic Affain Starfishmen?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 24, 2014, 08:13:50 pm »

Ya our guys are already pretty big. Why not just more of them and while we're at it, mounts. I suggest a cross between a horse, starfish, sea horse, and flesh. It must be able to carry our guys, bite, and be spawned like the star fish.
Lets keep that on the back burner. Soon we will have to consolidate our ideas for the sake of our gm. For now, lets just keep what we want to do now, with what we have now, in mind.

Spoiler: Plans for now (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: far future goals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ideas to be toyed with (click to show/hide)
editing finished. if there are any ideas to be pushed into any categories, or moved from one to another, or to be added to these categories, let me know now. Ideas to be toyed with, by the way, are ideas that were thrown out, but no real approval, or disapproval was given. once it starts to happen, then they will be removed, or placed in one of the two categories that I feel they fit in. if you feel any more catagories are needed, then please, let me know.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 08:32:33 pm by zomara0292 »

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 24, 2014, 10:12:35 pm »

zomara0292, I thank you, Merry Kidjjdphahihofhoafmhoxaaxwjisjejaoehkhmwefjiemwoefhoqmhoufewmiexiddawoxjjdojweas-mas you guys!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25