Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 33342 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #225 on: December 24, 2014, 10:59:50 am »

Not Makleb. We're too far inland.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 24, 2014, 11:10:02 am »

Makleb's kingdom is only 150 miles away, There are lots of orcish raider excusions that reach that far inland and he has plenty of cultists, It's not that far-fetched that he would have burned down a small village that fought him.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 24, 2014, 11:32:10 am »

Has anyone considered fixing up the towns damage and leaving the loyal villagers there as a sort of outpost? (Ala innsmouth.)
With us mentally reinforcing their loyalty to us of course.

Not that i mind either way. Wipe em or strife em, Don't matter none.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 24, 2014, 01:54:02 pm »

I say remove everything.

Never reveal until necessary.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 24, 2014, 02:04:25 pm »

Has anyone considered fixing up the towns damage and leaving the loyal villagers there as a sort of outpost? (Ala innsmouth.)
With us mentally reinforcing their loyalty to us of course.

Not that i mind either way. Wipe em or strife em, Don't matter none.
Thats a bad idea only because it leaves a pot to stur. Other than that, I would have agreed.

Also, yes, I did mean to make it so that we could cut the strings, so to speak, and let the fire inside him. . . . Overflow, and consume its container. I am not that crazy, though, part of my peraonal plan of giving him such great power is, well, if he does try to upstart, it be fun to play the "losing" hand for a few seconds, get bored,  and then let him know that we were holding back his death all along. I mean, there is no greater evil than hope.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 24, 2014, 02:09:21 pm »

I say remove everything.

Never reveal until necessary.

I agree. Much easier to prepared to fight a enemy that doesn't know your there than to fight a enemy that's always ruining your preparations.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 24, 2014, 02:36:33 pm »

So you guys just wanna remove the village and create a flaming flesh manipulator out of an Unwilling Tall-One? The Super Powered minion would cost anywhere between 5-40 Essence, Do you wish to continue?

Also do you guys intend to do anything with the Souls? You could use them in a Ritual if you were so inclined.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 02:41:36 pm by LuckyKobold »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 24, 2014, 02:44:25 pm »

So you guys just wanna remove the village and create a flaming flesh manipulator out of an Unwilling Tall-One? The Super Powered minion would cost anywhere between 5-40 Essence, Do you wish to continue?

Also do you guys intend to do anything with the Souls? You could use them in a Ritual if you were so inclined.
And two flesh golems, and one unwilling tall one for sacrifice, and one unwilling tall one to merge with a.starfish man spawning pool, to create tall starfish men mutants with possible magical powers.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 24, 2014, 02:54:52 pm »

We are currently completely unknown. I want to change that.

Reach out somewhere far away on this puny planet. Find a weak willed dreaming soul, and show it terrible visions and promise of great power for its services. Make it establish a cult worshiping us. If it agrees, grant it lesser hypnotic power.
NO! Do you know nothing a taking over the world? reveal yourself only when you're ready or absolutely necessary! Why do you think we're trying to frame a different god? By the way I suggest Makleb.
Can't we at least cause nighmares to some useless meatbag that isn't one of ours?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 24, 2014, 02:56:56 pm »

How many souls do you put in the Flesh Golem, More souls will increase its power and mental strength while decreasing its free will and initiative, Some *FUN* effects may result but I don't wanna spoil anything. Also what form of flesh golem describe it, You can create extra body parts using Void Essence if you aren't satisfied. Did you guys want to send a Starfish Man party to bring back sea creatures? Starfish Men can breathe underwater and are twice as agile in water, And while your Starfish Men have superhuman strength they still are quite lacking in dexterity and intelligence.

(INFO DUMP/QUESTION BOMBARDMENT!)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 24, 2014, 02:57:41 pm »

If we are going to frame someone I also think it should be Makleb.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 24, 2014, 03:09:55 pm »

+1. He's most likely to bash Thor so yeah.

Also, when we get back to the cave we should have the humans locked up in the cathedral until our starfish men can build up a slave barracks. An by slave barracks i mean a very large hole in the ground to fit the humans in. They'll sleep on the ground and eat whatever food the starfish men gather. If they complain...sacrificial altar.

Their main job should be mining into the earth in order for us to reach subterranean lairs. At which point we take over the caverns wild animals.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 24, 2014, 03:10:47 pm »

+1. He's most likely to bash Thor so yeah.

Also, when we get back to the cave we should have the humans locked up in the cathedral until our starfish men can build up a slave barracks. An by slave barracks i mean a very large hole in the ground to fit the humans in. They'll sleep on the ground and eat whatever food the starfish men gather. If they complain...sacrificial altar.

Their main job should be mining into the earth in order for us to reach subterranean lairs. At which point we take over the caverns wild animals.
I like this plan.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 24, 2014, 03:14:21 pm »

How many souls do you put in the Flesh Golem
Let me thing. With each one we already have three souls going in per golem. . . .i want two golems. . . . We want them to have some form of autonomy, but not to much, considering the fact they they will be made of the souls of those who were fighting against us, and will likely hold a bit of a grudge. . . . . We have 18 other souls and one strong tall one soul. . . . Skip the strong one, because it can be used for something else, leaving 18. . . . Maybe put in 3 extra per golem, and, if we dont like the results, feed in two more each until we get something that takes our basic orders, and carries them out with knowledgeable, yet mindless precision.  . . Otherwise sitting around and eatining to its hearts content and sleeping. . . . We need some dogs to add into them. . . . And maybe a bear for good mesure, but that last one might be a stretch. As for a discription. . . . .that will need some time. Give me 30 minutes and I will have somethign worthy of fear.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 24, 2014, 03:19:31 pm »

Looking forward to the design!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25