Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26

Author Topic: Separatists  (Read 28025 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Separatists
« Reply #195 on: February 28, 2015, 10:09:09 pm »

^+1 Also after getting the uniforms send a squad of veterans to look for the other unknown force and find out if they'll will join us or at least work with us.
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2015, 03:09:13 am »

^+1 Also after getting the uniforms send a squad of veterans to look for the other unknown force and find out if they'll will join us or at least work with us.
+1

+1 I'll elaborate later in the morning but I'd like to use our spies a bit. Take a spy to the militia outpost and see what there thinking. Perhaps we can integrate them later.

I'd like of our agent to find some off duty soldiers of that brigade HQ. Perhaps we can siphon some documents of them that will help legitimize our news. Or maybe frame the general in charge with something that would make him crawl to us for help. Or just start a mutiny in the base.

As for the medals. I think a picture of an angel taking care of the departed would be nice. It's relatively simple.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2015, 09:33:09 am »

Separatists: Intermission

One of your original men steps forward, and says he knows a smuggler in the town the lieutenant mentioned. The man was a former sergeant in the Genician army, and he makes a living importing weapons siphoned out of the Genician armories. The army's terribly organized, and quartermasters are glad to lose a few rifles in exchange for cash. The man can supply anything from guns to cars to explosives.
Ooh, I wonder if we can get some Manpads or rocket launchers... Also, whats at our army camp?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 01, 2015, 10:09:02 am »

It's a small camp. All you know for sure is they have ten men with rifles and a Humvee equivalent, but they probably also have a tactical truck.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 01, 2015, 11:48:33 am »

Separatists: Brothers in Arms

You send your lieutenant to get uniforms for all of your men. It costs $1900, but the uniforms look professional. Then, you and 9 of your best men go looking for the other group. After most of a day in the mountains, one of your men spots a flash of blue walking down the road. He looks closely, and realizes that ten men in blue balaclavas and green, Kulani army uniforms are walking down the road. You and your men, guns at the ready, step out of the bushes and reveal yourselves. The man at the front of the group raises his gun and turns towards you, but doesn't fire.

"Who the hell are you?"

Spoiler: Author's Note (click to show/hide)
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 01, 2015, 11:56:32 am »

Tell them that we're the KIA, and that we heard of them from a enemy survivor, and that we just came out to meet with them and ask if they are also freedom fighters and if they wish to work together.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2015, 01:06:20 pm »

Separatists: Brothers in Arms

"KIA? What are you, a bunch of civvies rebels? We're what's left of Bravo Company, from the Kulani Army."

"We'd be willing to work with you, not for you."
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 01, 2015, 01:09:59 pm »

"Works for us. Listen, we heard word of a convoy near here, if you help us take it you can have half the gear we get from it."
Highly Opinionated Fool

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 01, 2015, 01:46:49 pm »

"Works for us. Listen, we heard word of a convoy near here, if you help us take it you can have half the gear we get from it."

+1 "By the way I am Alix Johnson. Ex- Army officer for the Kulanian army. As an old comrade I'll always be willing to unite against Kull and his military goons."

Take out that convoy with Kulanian power!

Also about this: We need to know more about our enemy so finding some high government officials that are non-military is going to be key. We should send one of our agents to infiltrate a town and get information from the locals about the mayor and how the politics in the country is going. We may be able to find a Kulanian political party to ally ourselves with. If so we can work together to further our own goals.

A second agent should be sent to the Brigade HQ to talk up the soldiers. Her goal is to get information on the bases operations and see if we can get them to mutiny against the General in charge (She shouldn't do that on her first visit but work it up at her own pace). If they can hold him hostage while we attack on the outside than we can force the loyalist to surrender and increase our chances of taking the Brigade HQ. Plus this will be our first major victory against the Government and we can make ourselves much more legitimate.

Third agent to be sent to the militia HQ in poppy. We need to convince them to join us full time.

Also, while we help the Ex-Kulanian army guys we should be wary of them being spies. Oh an we should start to recruit more people to join us.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 01, 2015, 03:04:03 pm »

Separatists: Ambush

"Sure. We'll help you."

As you and your men walk down the slope to the soldiers, you check out their gear. They're wearing Kulanian web gear and light kevlar, and carrying Kulanian battle rifles, grenades, and pistols. They look as real as they could be.

Your men and the soldiers lie in wait up the slope, by the roadside, waiting for the convoy. A car begins to pass you by, followed by the truck and the other car, but, before your men open fire, the gunner on the last car spots something on the roadside. Instead of opening fire, however, he hesitates for a moment, pointing out the camouflaged figures to the driver of the car. Suddenly, one of the soldiers on the roadside, seeing the man pointing, opens fire. Two of the bullets in the burst pass through the gun shield, one of them hitting the gunner in the head, knocking him out instantly, and the other one hitting him in the chest, finishing him off.

The gunshots ring out, and the Kulani soldiers react quickly, firing on the armored cars. Three bullets hit the passenger in the rear car, killing him instantly, while the driver gets out quickly and takes cover. Meanwhile, the rest of the KAF soldiers fire on the front car. A burst blows off the gunner's head completely, while the rest of the shots miss or are absorbed by the armor.

The men in the truck are the first to recover. They quickly climb out of the truck, take cover, and begin to return fire, while the driver radios the attack in. After calling for help, the driver quickly climbs out. Then, the soldiers return fire. A bullet hits one of the KAF soldiers in the arm, seriously wounding him, and he drops his weapon, crawling to cover. The men in the first armored car get out, and return fire. The shots go wide, and they hide behind the car.

Finally, your men begin to fire. Two bursts hit, one of them hitting the driver, who is hiding behind the car. Only one bullet hits, hitting the driver in the head. The bullet blinds him in the right eye, but doesn't kill him. The other burst hits the man who was in the passenger seat, with two bullets hitting him. The two shots in the chest kill him instantly. The Derownish soldiers, wounded, outgunned, and scared, surrender. One of the KAF soldiers, a medic, runs over to the wounded man, while the leader walks up to you.

"They called in air support. We've got to move fast."

Spoiler: Author's Note (click to show/hide)
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 01, 2015, 03:47:11 pm »

"Allright, we have a safe place we can go for now, we can divide the goods there, and they wont be able to bomb us."
Highly Opinionated Fool

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 01, 2015, 04:34:44 pm »

Separatists: Dishonor and Death

"Okay, you lead."

Your men move down the slope, watching the DSF soldiers carefully, and one of them sees a soldier reach for a pistol. He fires, and the shot knocks the soldier to the ground. The firefight starts up all over again. Three shots hit the soldier who opened fire, bringing him to the edge of death. One of the men runs over to him, attempting first aid, while two others pull out frag grenades. The grenades land well, tearing apart the enemy soldiers. Two of them are killed, and the rest terribly wounded. They surrender for real this time.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 01, 2015, 04:52:54 pm »

Tie them up, dump them in the truck, get people on the guns, and head back to the base. Drive into a cave and park up.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 01, 2015, 05:24:03 pm »

Now that I think about it, I give up on the complicated damage system. It makes it too hard for me to run this.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2015, 05:50:34 pm »

Tie them up, dump them in the truck, get people on the guns, and head back to the base. Drive into a cave and park up.

+1 also this: "DO YOU STUPID IDIOTS WANNA LIVE?! JUST DROP IT ALREADY BEFORE YOUR AIRSTRIKE GETS HERE AND KILLS US ALL!!"

Once we are in a secure place we should talk with our Kulanian comrades about the region. Ask them about any other army units that have been dispersed since the fall of Kulania. Oh and ask about any Kulanian political parties or Mayors that would be sympathetic to our cause.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26