Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26

Author Topic: Separatists  (Read 28023 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Separatists
« Reply #165 on: January 21, 2015, 07:34:02 pm »

Have our guys withdraw.

"We shall return for you my brothers for I know in your hearts Kulania wishes to break away from the poverty and depressions around us."

Be general about bad bad feelings because in actuality that's what politicians do to appeal to people.

Have our agents continue to smooth things over with the militias. Maybe learn more of their commander.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2015, 08:07:55 pm »

Have our guys withdraw.

"We shall return for you my brothers for I know in your hearts Kulania wishes to break away from the poverty and depressions around us."

Be general about bad bad feelings because in actuality that's what politicians do to appeal to people.

Have our agents continue to smooth things over with the militias. Maybe learn more of their commander.
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 26, 2015, 12:25:45 am »

"No you're not armed, you just emptied your rifle. You need to reload now. Do you have bullets to reload with, or just air? Will your rifle function properly afterward, or will it jam because it's as old as my grandmother? Do you have a good helmet to protect you from possible return fire, or are you standing here talking to me bare-headed? Are you alert from a good night's sleep in comfortable barracks, or are you exhausted from trying to sleep in a vermin-ridden hovel? The reason those are problems is that the Derownish, and Lord Kull in particular, care nothing for you or your bullets, rifle, helmet, and barracks. Your problems are exactly why Kulan independence is necessary, so that militiamen like you can get good equipment instead of the garbage you're carrying, wearing and living in. Won't you at least consider allowing us to fight for what we need?"
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 25, 2015, 06:43:34 pm »

The leader listens to your speech, and begins to respond, staring you down, but looks around at his men, and notices that they seem to be considering the idea. A few of them reach for their weapons, watching him respond. The officer stares down at his men, and lowers his rifle.

"Fine. What do you want? My men appear to have decided for me."

((You rolled a 1 on convincing the leader, but you convinced his men, and I mean ALL of his men. I had him roll for his response, and he decided to give up.

I'm sorry it took a month for me to update this, and with such a short update, too.))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2015, 07:43:42 pm »

Its very simple. You are no longer soldiers of Kull. For now on you will defend this land, we'll supply you with food like normal.

As for your first mission: Go inside your base and do nothing. You will hear gun fire and find out that police men were killed today and you will not care. Those who support Kull die, those who support Kulanian Independence will live on with us.

Nice to see this back.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 25, 2015, 11:04:06 pm »

Its very simple. You are no longer soldiers of Kull. For now on you will defend this land, we'll supply you with food like normal.

As for your first mission: Go inside your base and do nothing. You will hear gun fire and find out that police men were killed today and you will not care. Those who support Kull die, those who support Kulanian Independence will live on with us.

Nice to see this back.
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 26, 2015, 09:10:09 pm »

Nice to see this back.
+1
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 26, 2015, 09:22:56 pm »

Then, lets do the same thing we did for the last town: Round up the cops, kill the corrupt ones, and let the rest live.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 27, 2015, 04:59:13 pm »

Then, lets do the same thing we did for the last town: Round up the cops, kill the corrupt ones, and let the rest live.
+1
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 27, 2015, 06:41:29 pm »

"Fine. Whatever you say."

You and your men head back to base, grabbing weapons. You handpick 11 of your best men, giving them rifles and SMGs, and head with them. In the night, when most of the constables are in the bar, you stack up outside the door with some of your men. A few of the others are hunting down the other constables, wherever they are. Any last orders?
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 27, 2015, 06:49:39 pm »

Besides the generic ones? Nope.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 27, 2015, 07:42:42 pm »

Besides the generic ones? Nope.

Go in hard and quick.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 27, 2015, 10:59:00 pm »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 28, 2015, 12:05:03 pm »

Spoiler: Tavern (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group 2 (click to show/hide)

Total Forces Involved:
KIA: 12
DSF: 14

Total Casualties:
KIA: 1 KIA, 1 WIA.
DSF: 2 KIA, 1 WIA, 11 POW.

Spoiler: Author's Note. (click to show/hide)
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26