Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh: Apocalypse (Permadeath Yugioh RP) (OOC)  (Read 23151 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: Apocalypse (Permadeath Yugioh RP) (OOC)
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2014, 03:42:57 pm »

Ok here is my new deck :), this should have a lot of room for upgrading.

Spoiler: Monarchs (click to show/hide)
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

SilverDragon

• Bay Watcher
  • For glory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2014, 07:16:48 pm »

Reserving this spot so I can post my deck when I get to it, if no-one minds.

Edit: Right, here's my decklist. I'm not certain of the exacts of the cards, but I think most of them are common rarity. I also have a single synchro, but if you decide not to let me have it, I can remove it. I'd also like to add that, as this is a RP, my character simply found these cards and did not buy them or get given them, if that's good.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If there's anything wrong, can you let me know? I'm certain that this should be fine, except for maybe the doubles of certain cards and the synchro, but if there is anything wrong, please let me know so I can fix it. By the way, I played my brother, whom has a gladiator beast deck, 4 times and won 3 out of those times. This deck isn't bad.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:57:11 pm by SilverDragon »
Apparently coding DF is equivalent to slaying hydras.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2014, 07:18:32 pm »

So long as you aren't silently hoping for me to die, go for it.

Annachie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2014, 09:01:52 pm »

mind if i post my decklist while I'm on the waitlist

hmm I didn't expect this low powered archetype to have so many super-rare cards in its archetype
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 09:15:25 pm by Annachie »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2014, 10:43:49 pm »

hmm I didn't expect this low powered archetype to have so many super-rare cards in its archetype

That's good news for me, because that means I have options.  May want to edit in the rest of a sheet.

The Ultra Rare card for Culise's Nekroz deck was single-handedly holding up the turn, so, despite it being only 'rare', the former of the 'work for' cards is 'Ultra Rare' in Universe.  Kansa's former is also going to be considered as such, because, despite being able to find a couple, putting that one there makes it seem more...complete.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SilverDragon

• Bay Watcher
  • For glory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2014, 10:57:39 pm »

By the way, I posted my decklist. Don't know if it tells you when someone edits a post.
Apparently coding DF is equivalent to slaying hydras.

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2014, 11:33:20 pm »

Turn is going to be delayed for quite a bit of time, as trying to find cards for Kansa and Culise to have to work fairly hard to get is proving to be bordering on impossible.  I was able to fill out that part for Felix easily, but your decks already contain the good secret rares I could use.  Don't offer any, though.  I want the card to be a surprise of a sorts.

Just a note to people who want to join in the future:  Please make your decks so they can fairly easily to moderately difficult to upgrade.  Making them the best you possibly can near cripples my ability to do interesting stuff without being forced to spend hours searching, which kinda breaks my enthusiasm, and, if I have to do that enough, it will kill the game because I don't want to continue dealing with it as it eats up too much time and there is other stuff I want to do.

For reference, my deck upgrades best with spells/traps and extra copies of my Fusion monsters. My monster lineup is pretty solid, but a lot of the really solid generic spells/traps were too rare to include.

Two quick notes: If you're worried about banlists, Solemn Judgement isn't legal, but you offered it to Meriel.

For the things that cost 5,000 - is that in charge percent? Because we'd have to be carrying 50 fully charged gizmos for that, which seems a little crazy...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 11:50:50 pm by kingofferrets »
Tsuyoku naritai.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2014, 12:24:00 am »

I can just make up a name for him, right? Also, I'm aware now that he should have won easily if he had the trap down... sorry.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2014, 08:26:23 am »

I'll give this a try... Gimme a moment to edit this stuff in.
Spoiler: Azure (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 09:25:59 am by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2014, 11:09:34 am »

Rarities would be nice to have.  Fill out the rest of the sheet as well.

mind if i post my decklist while I'm on the waitlist

Just need the rest of the sheet.

I'll give this a try... Gimme a moment to edit this stuff in.
Spoiler: Azure (click to show/hide)

Should note that Kansa is already using Monarchs, if you want to have an entirely unique deck.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Annachie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2014, 02:06:37 pm »

Name: Ruby Fallingen
Appearance:
Height: 4'11"
Build: Slim looking almost malnourished
Eyes: dark blue
Hair: Black-shoulder length
Clothing: A large black coat which is too big for her and the sleeves pass by her hands alittle and the bottom reachs near her ankles though it was a trench coat, a thick black and white stripped scarf used to cover her face leaving only her eyes and hair visible. under this she had a black short long sleeved top and pair of dark blue jeans on. Her boots gave her a couple of inches of height and they went up to her just under her knees with black and white stockings under her jeans. though most of her clothes were dirty or torn since she didnt really have much else to wear and she hadn't found anything else she could really wear to replace it. 

Backstory: She grew up with only her father, her mother dying during childbirth complications. As she grew up she was very sheltered her father not wanting her to get hurt by the people on the outside so she became very shy and anti-social since she had been told for most of her life that people are not to be trusted and they are dangerous. While growing up her father gave her a few things one mainly being her mothers old deck of yugioh cards and he told her the lessons she learnt while playing with him may save her life one day though she didnt think to much of it since she didnt know the real damage of the outside yet. Her father was kind enough though to give her a friend which was an old tamagochi device he had "found" while he was away from home. She took it and had it as her only kind of relationship with something else alive apart from her father. Though at the age of 15 her father passed away causing her for the first time to actually have to venture out of her home she had heard what it was like and seen alittle from her window but she didnt think it was as bad as she had been told until she actually stepped out for the first time. She met her first proper duelist, she wasnt very good at the game though her father had tought her but she didnt really have much of a choice when it didnt let her escape from it though she won she was more scared than before of this outside place and took what she could, finding that she wasnt able to stay close to her home anymore eventually having to say goodbye to it for good she took with her only a few things old music box she had to help her sleep at night and the radio her father always seemed to hold onto. she listened too it and heard a white noise but this seemed to keep her calm to any of the noises that may have startled her while she was carrying on through towns stealing food when she could and at other times she went hungry trying to spend alittle time as possible with other people but this would change alittle too soon for her to like.

Devices:
(Put a charge between 40-60 percent on each of these.  While not required, I would request that you keep them from all being the same and all being at max charge.)
1- A wireless radio that doesnt pick up a signal and plays only static (45% charge)
2- A small music box where the ballet figure is missing (30% charge)
3- Very old Tamagochi device (60% charge)

Decklist

(may add more to appearance and backstory, would you like me to add a personality?)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 02:08:20 pm by Annachie »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2014, 02:13:55 pm »

That'll work.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2014, 02:20:44 pm »

I don't care for an original deck too much.
Although, I don't know exactly what Monarchs are. I'm just using a deck I built years back :P

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2014, 02:27:34 pm »

For the things that cost 5,000 - is that in charge percent? Because we'd have to be carrying 50 fully charged gizmos for that, which seems a little crazy...

You can exchange current for multiple lesser charged, loot things that could hold a charge off of machines, and the price will lower over time as you do things for the town/become a regular customer.

I don't care for an original deck too much.
Although, I don't know exactly what Monarchs are. I'm just using a deck I built years back :P

Got it.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2014, 02:39:57 pm »

So all clear for the wait list? :P
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16