Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Cultists: A Suggestion Game  (Read 16972 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cultists: A Suggestion Game
« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2014, 03:44:10 pm »

Try and make our voice incredibly loud and high-pitched to disoriented the ganger. Then put a bunch of holes in him.
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2014, 05:33:23 pm »

Try and make our voice incredibly loud and high-pitched to disoriented the ganger. Then put a bunch of holes in him.
+1
+1

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cultists: A Suggestion Game
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2014, 05:29:20 am »

You utilize your vox implant to change your voice from a normal human's voice to an agonizing high-pitched screech barely on the range of normal human hearing, praying to the Warp that your plan worked you pop out from behind your cover to open fire on the gang leader. You find the man kneeling down clutching his head, and fire the last two rounds in the stub revolver at him, the first goes wide and pings off the stairs, but the second round finds its mark and burrows itself somewhere in the gang leader's chest after tearing through his throat. Stepping out from behind cover you take a look around at the three ganger corpses, your broken skull companion, and the unconcious ganger groaning outside trying to decide what would be the best plan of action here.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magnus Kegback (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Subordinates (click to show/hide)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2014, 05:53:03 am »

We went... A little bit overboard there.
I mean, it was awsome, but still.
Anyway, see if we can get the unconscious gang member and chains him up somewhere, and get him awake to ask him some questions.
Namely, if he wants to join us or die.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2014, 10:21:19 am »

Anyway, see if we can get the unconscious gang member and chains him up somewhere, and get him awake to ask him some questions.
+1
Don't forget to loot usefull stuff. Full house search!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2014, 10:27:47 am »

+1
Don't forget to loot usefull stuff. Full house search!

Also retrieve our skull and it's parts and put them in our bag. I'm assuming we still have it.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2014, 03:07:43 pm »

And the gang leader's gun

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2014, 04:12:56 pm »

1. Get the unconscious banger inside and restrain him.
2. Take the leader's gun and conduct a careful search of the house for more bad guys.
3. Once place is safe put the front door back on and gather the bodies in one of the rooms and loot them, get remains of servo skull.
4. Begin interrogation.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2014, 04:52:16 pm »

Eh, we can't really interrogate him when he's got a bullet wound in his throat. If there are no medical supplies in the place to patch him up with, we'd have to use parts from the skull to patch him up with, which probably wouldn't be the best use of resources. Alternatively, we could try to invoke Nurgle to heal him, which would force him into serving the gods in any case.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2014, 07:53:36 pm »

Eh, we can't really interrogate him when he's got a bullet wound in his throat.
Not the gang leader, there was a guy we knocked out earlier.

-a bored looking youth leaning beside the door..

Sighing you grasp the pipe firmly with one hand, and close to a range where you can actually get a hit in-

..bring the pipe down hard across the side of his head-

..the wannabe ganger's eyes roll into the back of his head before he crumples to the ground in an unconscious heap-
^^This dude. We left him in the open doorway.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:57:11 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2014, 06:02:57 am »

1. Get the unconscious banger inside and restrain him.
2. Take the leader's gun and conduct a careful search of the house for more bad guys.
3. Once place is safe put the front door back on and gather the bodies in one of the rooms and loot them, get remains of servo skull.
4. Begin interrogation.

Finally done cleaning up these idiots you turn and head back out the door to drag the unconscious youth outside into one of the back rooms, and tie him up until you can get around to having a nice 'chat' with him about his future. You choose one of the rooms on the bottom floor at random, and open the door to find a rather barren gathering area if the trio of couches and table covered in empty bottles of cheap amasec were anything to go buy. Dropping the youth in the corner you leave long enough to tear a dozen or so long strips from one of the dead gangers clothes before coming back, and using the tattered remains of clothing to bind his hands and feet together. Marginally satisfied with that you decide to take a look around to find anything of use since you had to go through so much trouble just to get in here, of course first things first you search the unconscious ganger to make sure there's nothing that could let him cut the bindings. Surprisingly enough you don't find a knife, or anything really aside from nine more rounds for the slug revolver stuffed into one of his pockets.

That done you begin the process of looting the place for anything of value, first you check over the corpses for anything of use which turns up a rather slim reward in the form of 21 throne gelt, a crude knife the third ganger had attacked you with, and the Volg Spitfire the gang leader had been wielding. The remaining room on the first floor turns out to be little more then a latrine from the looks of it so you instead decide to make your way upstairs, the Spitfire in your hand, and ready just in case the lot fools had anymore surprises for you. Thankfully you emerge into the second floor to find it empty of gangers as you can clearly see the entire thing, no walls sectioning the place off with only sporadic pillars spread throughout the rather open chamber that appears to be where they kept foodstuffs, and cooked. A thorough search of the entire floor later, and you've managed to extricate another thirty throne gelt, and what appear to be 2 more rounds for the Spitfire as clearly as makeshift as the gun itself.

You almost try to head for the third floor before you notice the stairs are shattered, and part of the wall has collapsed there were the upper floors were destroyed by something long ago. The gangers seem to have done some repairs since they moved in (if it can be called that) as a series of metal sheets is held against the hole in the wall by a wooden frame nailed into the wall. Shrugging you head back downstairs, and sweep the bottles of amasec off the table in the room with your unconscious friend.

Dropping your loot on it you pull a sofa over in front of the unconscious youth, and take a seat as your utility mechadendrites snakes out of your cloak to smack the youth across the face hard. With a shout the youth jumps away, and starts to struggle against his restraints until he notices you.

"Wha ... what da ya want with me?"

He stammers apparently terrified of you in stark contrast to when he'd had the nerve to shoot you earlier.

Spoiler: Loot (click to show/hide)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2014, 01:45:45 pm »

"Your friends are dead. An you have two options: Either i finish you up and burn your hide out down in a electrical fire or you join me.

Think carefully i'm good at persuading people. Just like i helped persuade Jim to give up this place after breaking a few fingers.
"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2014, 05:50:57 pm »

"Your friends are dead. An you have two options: Either i finish you up and burn your hide out down in a electrical fire or you join me.

Think carefully i'm good at persuading people. Just like i helped persuade Jim to give up this place after breaking a few fingers.
"
+1

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2014, 11:35:19 pm »

"
+1
+1
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cultists: A Suggestion Game
« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2014, 05:04:08 pm »

"Your friends are dead, and you have two options. Either I finish you up and burn your hideout down in a fire, or you join me. Think carefully, I'm good at persuading people. Just like I helped persuade Jim to give up this place after breaking a few fingers."

As you finish you can clearly see the man pale, and attempt to pull back away from you in fear of the 'persuasion' you might soon dispense. Thankfully it would appear that's all it will take to break the youth as he huddles down, and starts pleading to you,

"Don't hurt me, I'll do what ya want I will! I'll do what ya want, just promise me ya ain't gonna kill me or anything like that."

There it is, getting him to join you was easier than you thought, but now he says he'll serve you. But what to do with him, the loot, and this supposed safehouse ...

Spoiler: Loot (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11