Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Levy  (Read 10409 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Levy
« Reply #135 on: November 12, 2014, 01:23:38 am »

Elias led a group, and had a pretty large hand in the victory. Therefore, we might as well take the equipment, we deserve it as much as anyone else. It'll probably end up being Elias, Arlen, and whichever six men looked the bravest in the fight who get the equipment. If the gold came off of soldiers, it belongs to us (all the levy-men). The lord can have whatever's in the town. Getting a helmet would be an excellent idea though.

Get a helmet, chain mail, and 5 coins. The rest goes to the sergeant.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 12, 2014, 11:31:48 am »

How about we get the men to vote who gets stuff, I mean they will probably vote for us

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 12, 2014, 11:41:22 am »

How about we get the men to vote who gets stuff, I mean they will probably vote for us

It's a medieval world, voting doesn't happen.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2014, 02:40:18 pm »

Just because there isn't democracy and stuff, doesn't mean people don't decide on things together

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2014, 02:46:51 pm »

It's a medieval world, voting doesn't happen.
Thats not true... Atleast not in (area that we arent in), where the peasants elected the head peasant, who got to be incharge of talking with the noble in charge, aswell as voting on who farmed what land.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 12, 2014, 03:09:40 pm »

In the military? Come on little community projects like that yes i can see some voting and discusion but in the military? No, if were not in charge the the sarge is. Right now it's really his call.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 12, 2014, 04:00:10 pm »

You said there wherent any votes at all (or atleast thats what it looked like)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 12, 2014, 06:03:05 pm »

You said there wherent any votes at all (or atleast thats what it looked like)
I also thought you said that as a matter of fact

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 12, 2014, 08:54:02 pm »

I say we grab a sword and a helmet, then ask about the chainmail, as that is a very expensive piece of equipment.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 13, 2014, 03:47:17 pm »

YEH

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 13, 2014, 09:51:12 pm »

I say we grab a sword and a helmet, then ask about the chainmail, as that is a very expensive piece of equipment.
Hell yes! If we can start getting proper military equipment, we might have a shot at getting a position the resembles a position of rank.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 13, 2014, 10:11:40 pm »

Hell yes! If we can start getting proper military equipment, we might have a shot at getting a position the resembles a position of rank.

Garrison commander of fort black,  guard sergeant, chief of the Lord's guard, etc. All viable positions for an upcoming peasant.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 13, 2014, 10:28:13 pm »

Garrison commander of fort black,  guard sergeant, chief of the Lord's guard, etc. All viable positions for an upcoming peasant.
All those sound like jobs pretty far down the line. A commission and a squad is what we could expect at most after one fight.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 14, 2014, 02:40:15 am »

PTW, suggestions incoming once I have time to read this in full.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 14, 2014, 02:39:55 pm »

You look through the equipment piles, and grab a sword, strapping it to your side. You also take a helmet, and, after getting confirmation from the sergeant, and look through the pile, finding a shirt that fits you. The sergeant, meanwhile, makes sure the prisoners can walk, and ties them up. The rest of the armor disappears after a few moments, along with the swords, and you notice a few of the woodcutters exchange their old, rusty axes for the newer ones in the pile. Most of the coin pile is still there as the sergeant finishes up and walks back to you.

"Alright, there's a garrison town down the road. We'll march down there, hand them over, and head back home. Any questions?"
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12