Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26783 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2014, 11:23:22 pm »

142: The smiths, just noticing whats going on outside, point out that Egbert dosent really care about prayer, and that the smiths are most certainly mortal humans, since the goblin Smiths where killed in various ways...

They also start construction of a ship that is covered in metal and propelled by steam turning great blades.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2014, 11:26:34 pm »

143 With the interruption of the Queen and a small host of dragon kin, the Thasiar force is trapped. They fight bravely for a year yet, feasting on their opponents, but the army withers to nothing under the constant assault. The dragons and many of the queens men lie dead as well.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2014, 11:27:22 pm »

143: Andraste finishes her preparations and takes note of the Queen's aid of the Creshal. She orders the Citadel sieged, with shades sent in to weaken the resolve of the inhabitants. The mages and officers defending the Citadel are torn apart by the ghostly invaders; most of the citizenry has so far been spared from direct attack although the siege does ensure that no supplies flow into the city...

Andraste sends smaller forces to raid the Creshal countryside, resisting the urge to deal with their armies, her forces burn down farmlands and kill every magi they find. The local spirits are urged to fight against the Creshal. All Creshal who surrender are given the option of fighting for Andraste; some comply either out of fear or actual belief in Andraste's cause.

Andraste has Begun A Ritual.

In the Blissful Fields, Mozakai is greeted by a Spirit's Soul asking what his purpose here is.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:31:53 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2014, 11:31:52 pm »

144: In the middle of the night, the Golden Man and his host appear in the middle of Andraste's camp.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 15, 2014, 11:32:19 pm »

144.2: Itzcul blasts the turncaots and their souls into nothing. Itzcul Raises a stone giant and uses it to crush much of Andraste's forces. The Cheshal scared of their god titans anger for the first time send out their many Goblin slave armies and Magi forces to drive out the Invaders.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 15, 2014, 11:32:19 pm »

144.1: Andraste greets the Golden Man once again. She offers crumpets.
144.2: Andraste calls upon the Shades of the Blissful Fields to fight for her once more; many comply and re-commence their invasion of Creshal lands.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:34:16 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 15, 2014, 11:33:33 pm »

144.3 The mountain convulses, spewing smoke. The citadel's magic becomes apparent and the shades are sucked into the walls and eaten by the Heart of the World. The remnants of the Queens host limps back to the citadel, entering through secret caverns. 

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 15, 2014, 11:34:10 pm »

((Yeah... Itzcul never takes turncoats well ever.))
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:36:16 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 15, 2014, 11:34:28 pm »

144: The Sorcerer spends years experimenting on the immortal king, and finally transforms him into a new being: The King of the Dead. He sits immobile on a throne made of nooses and skulls, on top of Soul Spear Tower. He acts as a conduit for the Sorcerer's power, allowing him knowledge of all who die in the world.

As thanks for the gift, the Sorcerer pledges himself and his cabal to helping Andraste's ritual, whatever it may be.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 15, 2014, 11:35:10 pm »

144: The Smiths finish their ship, leave on it following the coast, and blow up everything they left on land.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:36:43 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 15, 2014, 11:35:40 pm »

144.3 The Man coolly denies the crumpets.

"The Creshal. Why are you burning farms, attacking civilians?"
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 15, 2014, 11:41:06 pm »

145: The wounded Queen travels deep underground to face the Heart of the World, even as the mountain shakes. Upon reaching it she gouges out her own eyes as to not look upon the Monolith. She emerges heavy with child and possessing of new powers.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 15, 2014, 11:41:47 pm »

145: Andraste thanks the Sorcerer for his aid, stating that soon, the Murderers would be dealt with.
Andraste deals with the annihilation of her Shades with ease; magic or not, the Citadel is nearly completely lacking in leadership or trained mages. She gives the citizenry one last chance to surrender. Amidst the confusion and the faltering supplies, the citizens open the Gate. Andraste immediately sends in forces to deal with any holdouts and surround the palace.

To the Golden Man, Andraste replied cooly. 'They serve a foul god; we gave those who wished it a chance of redemption and allowed them to prove it; their homes and crops were spared. Those who continued to fight for the Demon were given the rewards of the Demon and killed. Their souls are fed to their demon god upon their death mortal; it is a sad fate.'

(Ninjas the lot of you!)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:45:27 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 15, 2014, 11:44:32 pm »

145.1: Demon I'm I? Hehehehe. Itzcul says from inside their minds.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 15, 2014, 11:45:49 pm »

145.2 The Queen emerges from the palace to face Andraste, knowing more than she aught. Leave our lands, or I shall perish them. I follow the word of my father, not that of a 'Demon'.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44