- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286120 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (UPDATE) Necromechanic
« Reply #3630 on: March 05, 2016, 01:58:33 pm »

oh right. and looking for people to hire.

> Look for a mech pilot or someone likely to be trainable as such, a chef to compliment Dublin with a more elaborate style, someone to oversee the mines to make production more efficient, a maid, and someone who seems really desperate and who nobody would miss.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: March 05, 2016, 02:52:40 pm »

We should dedicate a few resources to building a shrine to Hephaestus, Vulcan or both. Gods of craft and fire will be awesome for us and if you guys do choose to incorporate PlayChar Inc will have the backing of three (or possibly four) gods from the get go.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: March 05, 2016, 03:01:05 pm »

You already have everything from the inventory the old man had.

You buy a variety of spices.

Spoiler: Spices Bought (click to show/hide)

After the purchases specified, you have 879 Small human coins left.

You search around for people who also need jobs whose needed jobs also coincide with the jobs you are offering.

a chef to compliment Dublin with a more elaborate style, someone to oversee the mines to make production more efficient, a maid, and someone who seems really desperate and who nobody would miss.

You find a grizzled mech pilot, who demands no less than room, board, and 600 Gold per job, a young mercenary who would be willing to learn mech piloting and just wants 1000 a month, A soux chef who is well versed in the arts of creating fine, if mundane, dining, he wants what he called 'adequate living conditions and working conditions' in addition to 1200 gold a month, A numbercruncher who looks all the world like an IT guy, he just wants 200 every 2 weeks to manage the mines, and since he lives in the area needs nothing more, and a maid who needs only 200 a month to live on and adequate living conditions.

You grab a neonic orb, an eyesore sigil, and a bone, and combine them together in the preordained manner, creating a Neon Cutter, The light trail this rod's tip leaves behind causes pain to everything that sees it.  you have to throw a blanket over it, as this includes you. -1 Health, -1 Mana.

The puppets include a Victorian era dressed one, one in overalls, 3 Jesters, a clown, and one in a suit with a polkadotted bow tie, all of them different makes and models.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 09:11:35 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: March 05, 2016, 03:20:30 pm »

Make a shrine with this symbol on it out of scrap metal if we have it or stone if we don't. Light a fire in the center.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: March 05, 2016, 07:44:19 pm »

((I find myself unable to locate the "Old inventory" tab))
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: March 05, 2016, 07:50:36 pm »

((I find myself unable to locate the "Old inventory" tab))
((since you can't find it it does not exist, Therefore the tab has been removed and we get the reward!))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: March 05, 2016, 08:21:28 pm »

> oh, and buy a cat

> Cominunicate with the maid and chef, making the platinum cuttlery set avilable to them, and making sure all the varius sizes variants and sizes and makes they recommend to have for everyone of our allies or under our employeating like a king is avilable.

> Again comunicate with them, making from very small amounts of flexstone cheese grater, pots, pans, greasecatcher, eggturner, pots, pans, ladles, strainers, etc.

> Finally make plates, dishes, goblets, glasses, etc. of various kinds from Raritanium.

: > How is the maid valeric hired dealing with the fact we live in a sewer, cluter magical artefacts of imense power everywhere and forget abaut them, and do stuff like not cleaning up the blank mattr in a magical sigil of the floor depite valeric sliping in it at least once days ago? Of and the rotting zombies everywhere.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 08:37:08 pm by Armok »
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: March 05, 2016, 09:13:14 pm »

((ok guys, made a mistake, Main doc wasn't in this update, i fixed it gais.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: March 05, 2016, 09:40:52 pm »

Just an Idea but we have "Perspectivity" According to the Main Doc, so why don't we turn our Scrolls into a Single "Book of Odds and Ends"? this would knock Some items off the Old inventory since it would make a book with only a single page in the end...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: March 05, 2016, 10:20:16 pm »

You don't have any resources at present.

You buy a Russian Blue cat for 50 Gold.

The maid and chef dislike their living quarters, which right now are merely re-purposed rooms in the cart.  The maid, a young what you hope is a woman, merely looks exasperated at the level of filth she is expected to be responsible for,

"A cave in the sewer? now sir, i my have to request more pay if the circumstances are as extenuating as I assume, why there is so much filth that it is hard labor to simply barrel it up and remove it from here!"

"I agree, while the tools and goods avalable are truely divine, simply the smell of this place is enough to put one off one's meal.  I simply must demand that my quarters at least be better than this hovel."

You realize now that you have been roughing it pretty hard for the last couple of months.

Your Mine manager leaves not 10 minutes after you hire him.  "Man, you need to keep your friend in line, that rock bastard tried to do some freaky magic on me" he whines

"You can just get another manager, let me tell you."

"Oh gods damn it A.R.M.O.K"

You say, finding the elemental servant twitching in the mine after being hit with a dwarven tazer, screaming out loud about how he is going to start collapsing buildings and opening the earth itself and killing anyone necessary to kill that nerdy fellow.  a half finished sigil on the floor insinuates he was about to split the fellow into several reagents

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: March 05, 2016, 10:24:08 pm »

Make sure to hear out A.R.M.O.K's side of the story.
(ooc hint. It started with the manager being a hipster.)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: March 05, 2016, 10:29:10 pm »

> regarding the living conditions, point out all the furniture you just bought, and that her are a bunch of much clean mining tunnels to put it in, and that you intend to have rooms dug out before it's time for the next meal.
> Point out she's not supposed to do that part of it herself, she can order around the zombies for stuff  they can manage
> Stop the manager from leaving
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: March 05, 2016, 10:39:34 pm »

> Stop the manager from leaving
You know the rules good buddy.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: March 06, 2016, 12:30:48 am »

Attempt to use "clean" in conjunction with Adjectify. Try applying it to an object with dirt on it and observ what happens to the dirt, then try it on some dirt on an object, and observe that. Then repeat it with water instead of a solid object.
Get someone to build some nicer quarters, in fact, order up a nice underground apartment complex.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 12:33:01 am by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: March 06, 2016, 12:39:27 am »

The easiest way to do this is just making a spray-can and using it to squirt oasis water all over the place.
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 250