- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286078 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (UPDATE) Necromechanic
« Reply #3615 on: March 03, 2016, 09:09:33 am »

yea, there were a bunch of differenet fetures on the bike that could have won this for us if we'd had the time to actualy use them.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: March 03, 2016, 12:03:43 pm »

The plushie is a reference to Pokemon.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: March 03, 2016, 03:46:23 pm »

That plushie is obviously completely harmless and possesses no useful qualities.
WoG says it actually is completely harmless. But we can get a pikachu themed minion from it with fusion.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: March 04, 2016, 01:08:45 am »

I warned you, I warned you all!

That plushie is obviously completely harmless and possesses no useful qualities.

Congratulate the winners. Find some high-ground and observe the horizon.

"Good job both of you, the victory was well earned."

"Heck yeah." a gold Jeanne says, holding the trophy on one shoulder while fairy zooms around the plush doll.

((ding))

You get up to some high spot and look out over the area, lightning strikes are the only light in this nearly pitch black area, the building has a triangular roof and some panels, or windows on the side, it is blurry from here, but a red cross on the front tells you something. the building is slanted, and looks to be at least partially buried.  Spirits linger around the area.  Probably ghosts.

Some of the buildings back at the town are being lived in and cleaned up, many are still in camps, but restoration is in full swing, shops are being re-opened, and specific goods will have to be searched for, or specific stores requested for window shopping.

The Temple is the same one your soul shard was in, it is made of a strong coppery metal, and floating objects surround the surface.

Grass, soil, and Cloud samples are obtained, nothing else interesting is here on the Biome border. -1 Mana, -3 Elbow Grease, +20 Farm Value, +10 Value

"Jeanne, could one of you check out that building looking thing?"

A shortstack Jeanne goes over with a thumbs up, disappearing into the dark area.

You head back home, Dublin having Several Sandwiches made from Orcish Hardtack, with a filling of chopped and cooked Heart-shaped Fruit.

Everyone Eats ravenously after the long day, biting into the Sandwich and barely tasting the warm fruit, sweet and... a bit minty? +11 Max Health. -30 Farm Value.

"What the hell?" you blurt out, seeing a bunch of half finished jet engines and general junk made from what you are assuming is almsot all of today's Resources...

"A.R.M.O.K better have made some pretty damn impressive stuff with that much raw material." you say after Harkim explains that most of it was used in heavy experementation and production.

There is a pretty cool looking Spider-kind-of Automoton next to the cart, with Sawblade arms and a Truck bed, so you assume it has.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: March 04, 2016, 05:34:36 am »

> harvest coppery metal, floating objects, and wahtever is making the place so well lit.
> specifc good serch:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: March 04, 2016, 02:58:42 pm »

Attempting to harvest the metal results in you getting repeated zaps from orbs on the temple walls. -5 Health

The temples are lit by burning torches.

Eventually you get frustrated and leave.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: March 04, 2016, 03:26:21 pm »

Can we remotely harvest the metal using telekinesis or some electricity-proof minions?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: March 04, 2016, 03:40:47 pm »

Attempting to harvest the metal results in you getting repeated zaps from orbs on the temple walls. -5 Health

Harvest the orbs on the temple walls.

With metal, great shield-lined golems, of course. Wouldn't want to get zapped again.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: March 04, 2016, 04:15:44 pm »

> Lets spend 186 of our 1388 Small Human Coins, leaving us with 1202:

> buy the entire inventory of the Old Man selling second hand goods, and personally investigate and possibly hire him.
> More specifics of what the kitchen equipment and furniture is and some selling points?
> look into buying fancy spices, jam, and other things that last for a long time and can be used for many meals.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: March 04, 2016, 07:48:41 pm »

"Greetings. I am here for purpose threefold. First, I would like to incorporate with you, A.R.M.O.K. and potentially others in providing our services under the name PlayChar Inc. Second, as a goal towards that I have negotiated a two for one deal on contracting souls from the sun to power your devices and minions according to the enclosed document. Third I am willing to trade you a divine, if slightly mangey, sunbeast in exchange for your Spectergram spell, no less than five scrolls of divination and help in my future transdimentional trade endeavors. De-manging will cost extra."
Spoiler: enclosed document (click to show/hide)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: March 04, 2016, 07:54:35 pm »

Why wouldn't we just contract from the Darke Core, instead in exchange for much laxer conditions? We're fine with employing evil souls, and hurt souls can still be of use and also studied to learn more about souls in general.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: March 04, 2016, 08:00:23 pm »

Why wouldn't we just contract from the Darke Core, instead in exchange for much laxer conditions? We're fine with employing evil souls, and hurt souls can still be of use and also studied to learn more about souls in general.
"Because my dear robot the gods aren't nearly as stupid as you might expect. And way more paranoid. If they think we're building some kind of evil soul army (especially with lax conditions) Hades, The Raven Queen, Anubis and dozens of others I don't have time to name will crack down on our operation like the gods of death they are. Now I shall take my leave. I will return shortly with the beast in tow and expect proper payment to be available."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 08:22:08 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: March 04, 2016, 10:26:12 pm »

"Oh sure, I could Steal every last bolt of that metal with Metal telekinetic electricity proof armored golems... if somebody hadn't used it all developing a better jet engine and fuel."  You grumble to yourself mostly, not really that mad after seeing the refrigerator sized Engine in the middle of the smaller no less variable ones.

You spend 200 Small Human Coins for a BUNCH Of stuff.

Spoiler: Kitchenware R Us (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Old Garbage (click to show/hide)

The old man simply runs a pawn shop, and appreciates the buisness.  he would be willing to buy some things as well.

A Spice trader offers many cheap and expensive spices from his amazing smelling cart.

Spoiler: Spices (click to show/hide)

You see Gerod slinking over to your airbike while arguing with A.R.M.O.K

After the purchases specified, you have 900 Small human coins left.

You have a new Metaquest "Spring Cleaning!" get rid of or use up the items left in Old inventory so the tab can be removed, The reward is The "Clean Base" entry in operations, which gives a whopping 500 Value per day, and 2000 Value when you finish the quest.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: March 04, 2016, 10:31:30 pm »

> buy all the creepy puppets and examine each one,

> buy 1 bag each of all the spices that cost 400g or less.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: March 04, 2016, 11:08:26 pm »

Infuse a neonic orb with an eyesore sigil spell bubble and mount the result at the end of a bone wand.
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 250