- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286373 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3375 on: October 11, 2015, 10:37:57 am »

So is the titan just gone? Or are the bones still there?

I'm pretty sure they disintegrated due to the "every undead outside burns to ash" clause. The ash may very well have special properties, though, and judging by the size of the ancestor, there's plenty of it.

It may be worthwhile to send a few minions outside to gather some. Worst case scenario, we have a whole bunch of stuff we can animate in place of muscle.

Do we know it was completely  above ground? if it wasn't we could go and dig up some of its bones...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: October 11, 2015, 10:47:36 pm »

You blast it so hard with Dakka that A.R.M.O.K Points at it with it's smoking gaussgun in disbelief while Two Jeannes on a Motorcycle examine it with their spinning tires to analyze just how much you decimated it. -1 Mana

The beautiful sunrise puts tonight in perspective. +1 Pontification Point

"Harkim what did you do to prevent the spire of explosive crystals from exploding in me?

"I used a Spiral Steel Dagger To saw it off, no Impacts or mana to detonate it."

You absorb 100 Mana before the pain sets in, it is a burning sensation through your entire body, letting it flow freely or trying to control it merely intensified the burning.

You eventually spend it Splitting Aluminum into large Void and Metal Quintessences.

About 728 pounds of glass has been tinted bright yellow, you harvest it and store it for later.

You make a short trip to the old bandit encampment, And discover that a lot of glass was actually left over, huh, you have the minions gather up the Bandit Glass.

You fuse the wakizashi with the liquid rodstrosity., obtaining the Lash rod, This Arm length rod Releases waves of psychic and mental force when used, it is a lot like a whip, in that it causes uncomfortable sharp pain and welts, it also stretches out, allowing it to be used as an actual whip, along with it's ranged functionality.

Jeanne loves it, and dumps a pile of ash and sand out of the Heavily Treaded bicycle. You are in quiet shock at the realization that this monstrosity is not motorized.

"From that big fella, also the desert is full of angry animals now."

The other Jeannes, in their boredom have taken extreme measures to entertaining themselves, firing blank matter at one another and generally beating each other up.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 10:49:45 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: October 11, 2015, 11:09:35 pm »

> Wizard Trade with A.R.M.O.K. Craft Golem for Craft Vehicle, Craft Magitech Core for Massify, and Sustain Spell Bubble for Gateway to the void of the lost..
> Be generally cooperative with enchanting things and making things for allies.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: October 11, 2015, 11:10:53 pm »

A.R.M.O.K Has requested a Wizard trade.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: October 12, 2015, 12:52:33 am »

Just as planned...

Spend a pontification point on volatile crystal control. And necromechanise(surely, umm, was it limestone that can proxy for bone? can be magically strengthened to be used as cogs and other mechanical parts and then animated to provide mechanical force upon command. Maybe even some easy maintenance based upon undead restoration practises...) that cycle...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: October 12, 2015, 03:01:08 am »

> Wizard Trade with A.R.M.O.K. Craft Golem for Craft Vehicle and Craft Magitech Core for Massify.
> Be generally cooperative with enchanting things and making things for allies.
Bro. You're breaking da rulz.
ninja'd by for hours.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 03:05:07 am by The Froggy Ninja »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: October 12, 2015, 11:02:58 pm »

Check to see if the scorpion we blasted was real.

Greet the nomads. Warn them about the giant scorpions we accidentally unleashed upon the land.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: October 13, 2015, 02:03:09 am »

Double-check what on earth all those Jeannes are up to. Is it some sort of training? A party? Are non-Jeannes invited?
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: October 15, 2015, 04:41:06 pm »

Your minions have dragged in a Carcass in two parts made of dirt, it is your other Bigbot, Cleaved in two during the combat, it's synthetic undead muscles, armor plates, and basically everything else have been turned into varieties of dirt.

You work out a method along with Harkim through which you can control volatile crystal, Influencing it's growth and fracture, You even manage to create a small fingernail sized crystal on the surface of your forearm after a great deal of practice. -1 Pontification Point

You now have a stat that tracks your current Volatile Crystal levels in a really inaccurate manner. you can at least tell when the amount rises.

Jeanne walks up to you when you express your intent to add a limestone gearbox to automate the Bike's functionality.

"It -only- needs to be strong enough to move it slowly with no one on it. I already welded in a set of compounding pedals, the more me's I can cram onto my bike, the faster it goes, it's pretty rockin'."

You do so, adding a small Limestone Gearset that runs itself with a bit of mana.

"So what are you doing?  Training? A Party? Is it private or can anybody join in?"

"Not sure, I feel really energetic, so we started beating the crap out of one another, did you know that blank matter goop can't even poof us? It's wild."

"Feel free to join in, but a few of me have real bullets in their guns, and real volts of electricity going through their swords, and-"

One of the Pajama wearing Jeannes has jumped in the pool of acid that Kaid's little body resides in. Confusion, hugs and melting abound, and about 5 of them are now doing donuts around your piles of junk in that Tank motorcycle thing.

"-Realdangerousgottago" She jumps whooping onto the growing Jeanne pile on the Tanckycle

You may need to find a way to burn off that energy.  The Jeannes have been requesting, despite their better Judgement, "Less horribly dangerous" recreative drugs, despite their aversion to drugs that DON'T Cause horrible side effects, something about them needing to have either more lucid dreams or no dreams when they sleep, due to weird brain things.

None of them would make good psychologists... Might make good pharmacists though.

A fat- er... Large Jeanne has commandeered A.R.M.O.K's top half, and is demanding transportation

A few Jeannes are Watching television on the Hologravic television raided from the city.

A Midget Jeanne is Messing with the Fatmill.

It was a -Ghost- -Mirage- Scorpion, You are fairly certain exactly 0% of it was real, aside from the part where it nearly gutted you like a fish.

You exit the sewer entrance and go to meet the Nomads...

A behemoth of wood and metal sails through the sands, a sort of train, with several cars dragging behind it, at it's head, A gargantuan snail pulls the entire thing along with it, Leaving a trail of slime that allows the sand train to slide through the silken sands, a sort of cabin atop it has two hoses going into the snails mouth, spewing water into and on it.

It seems to be headed for town.

A.R.M.O.K Pokes you in the back several times, requesting a Wizard trade, Craft Golem for Craft Vehicle, Craft Magitech Core for Massify, and Sustain Spell Bubble for Gateway to the void of the lost.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 05:19:46 pm by Shadestyle »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: October 15, 2015, 07:13:00 pm »

Must. Clone. Snail...
Read the First Post!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: October 15, 2015, 07:14:22 pm »

Must. Clone. Snail...
Then lets go get it...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: October 15, 2015, 07:17:47 pm »

Another pontification point to volatile crystal control. We need to get better in that, at least enough to that we can prevent ourselves from going boom.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: October 15, 2015, 07:20:48 pm »

Another pontification point to volatile crystal control. We need to get better in that, at least enough to that we can prevent ourselves from going boom.

You have no pontification points remaining.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: October 16, 2015, 01:40:26 am »

Okay, enough is enough!
Tell Jeanne that she is forbidden from making any more illusion clones except during combat. Then tell the clones to all come outside, as there is only one way to solve who gets what, with our limited resources. Have them fight to the death until there are only 5 clones left, then give them whatever they ask for. A few tough copies are better than a swarm of resource draining weaker ones.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: October 16, 2015, 03:00:37 am »

Okay, enough is enough!
Tell Jeanne that she is forbidden from making any more illusion clones except during combat. Then tell the clones to all come outside, as there is only one way to solve who gets what, with our limited resources. Have them fight to the death until there are only 5 clones left, then give them whatever they ask for. A few tough copies are better than a swarm of resource draining weaker ones.
My naivety wants to let the manic vampire have its fun.
My reason agrees that there is a problem and that something needs to be done urgently, but worries about your approach causing morale issues, but doesn't have a better idea.
My SCIENCE!! want to see what a society that consists entirely of unstable clones will look like, and wishes to imbue them with mythical amounts of stimulant to accelerate their advancement.

So you see, I agree with your suggestion, but must -1 it because I am, on occasion, a democracy, and the vote came up 5-1 against your proposal.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 250