- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286369 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3360 on: October 10, 2015, 02:57:04 am »

I could, potentially view the google docs, I did get it to work once, but it is too much hassle to do on a basis regular enough to keep up with this thread...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: October 10, 2015, 07:21:59 am »

((*Looks around*
Me? Sorry about being mean, I guess, I didn't mean to be.))

You're good, Hach was a bit harsh about the inventory, considering some people can't use it.
Sorry, didn't mean to be mean.

There are people that can't use google docs?

that will make my future posts considerably longer.

Well, I can, but google spreadsheets, in particular, seem to send my computer off the deep end.

I can generally remember what everything is, but I basically have no clue how much of it we have.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: October 10, 2015, 11:42:14 am »

((*Looks around*
Me? Sorry about being mean, I guess, I didn't mean to be.))

You're good, Hach was a bit harsh about the inventory, considering some people can't use it.
Sorry, didn't mean to be mean.

There are people that can't use google docs?

that will make my future posts considerably longer.

Well, I can, but google spreadsheets, in particular, seem to send my computer off the deep end.

I can generally remember what everything is, but I basically have no clue how much of it we have.
Same...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: October 10, 2015, 01:23:05 pm »

Who is still under the influence of the titan (may I call it that?), and who is still unaccounted for? Was Wizard Butler affected? If he wasn't, that means that intelligent creatures are probably immune to the pull of the titan, and Honey and Fenrir are probably ok.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: October 10, 2015, 05:09:37 pm »

Hrmmm, if it can passively control critters in its proximity, then it must be influencing them.
If it is influencing them, then it must be using something, probably some form of emanation, to influence them.
If it is passively emanating powerful energies that interact with the world, then it should be possible to manipulate those interactions in order to harvest the energies, and because they are being emanated constantly, harvesting them should have no effect on the source, so there should be no risk of retaliation...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: October 10, 2015, 06:36:22 pm »

Hrmmm, if it can passively control critters in its proximity, then it must be influencing them.
If it is influencing them, then it must be using something, probably some form of emanation, to influence them.
If it is passively emanating powerful energies that interact with the world, then it should be possible to manipulate those interactions in order to harvest the energies, and because they are being emanated constantly, harvesting them should have no effect on the source, so there should be no risk of retaliation...

It is controlling objects that absorb ambient mana to function, due to It's ambient mana that it outputs being so heavy with it's will.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: October 10, 2015, 06:37:27 pm »

It is controlling objects that absorb ambient mana to function, due to It's ambient mana that it outputs being so heavy with it's will.
Hmm now if we could only remove its will from the mana...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: October 10, 2015, 07:41:55 pm »

Hmm now if we could only remove its will from the mana...

Hm. Spells, if nothing else, are imbued with about as much will as one can put in them, yes? And we happen to have a material that absorbs spells and converts them into usable mana.

Make a large number of soul orbs, and reshape them into a sort of net, witch contains small fragments of bone within each knot. Make several compartments out of great shield, and place them at even intervals throughout the net. Use warp space on them, and adjectify them with "spacious," using generous amounts of mana, so that they can hold as much mana as is magically possible.

Animate the bone fragments, and send the resulting minion out to collect as much of the boosted ambient mana as it can.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: October 10, 2015, 08:57:54 pm »

If only there were some way to separate and store the will. A god's will must have some sort of practical application...
Read the First Post!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: October 10, 2015, 11:22:07 pm »

"What? why is it active now?! How many of these Ancestors were there?!"

"It appears this blood moon was tied to it's bones rising up, If it were alive, everything around us would be in utter chaos, of course. Just the exposure of it's bones to the surface is what has done all of this."

"The records I have found in my youth and during my study while indisposed indicate that fourteen Ancestors have existed in Earthrealm over the course of it's history, and each one was met with several new species and cultures, along with countless deaths and a complete collapse or submission of anything that was once in it's territory as it established dominance."

"They are not gods, simply because they are truly native to our dimension, unlike the gods and angels of the Divine Planes, and because they are mortal, ultimately collapsing as their own power eclipsed them, spreading out to their children."

Gerod's ghost has mysteriously vanished, along with the Two Snake women.

Your attempts at shaping orbs prove futile, much like trying to shape a cool glass bubble, they shatter into shards when placed into a crackpot, which in the case of the soul orbs, hold none of their previous power. -4 Mana

You start asking your allies if any of them need or want anything.

Gallarn't has requested a shield that he does not have to wield manually, Preferably shaped into the visage of some open mouthed beast, and made using consecrated Ash he has obtained, with as few necromantic materials as is feasible, and optimized for catching things that try to stop him mid-charge as tends to happen, aside from that, any additions are allowed, but not requested.

The Jeannes still need their Wakazashi completed, though they don't know you were producing one for her, It needs to be either fused with some object to conclude it, or it needs a Handle wrap, ornament, buttcap, collar, and a sharpening, Depending on whether you want to do it quickly or well, you think there might even be other things you could do if you really want to go the distance.

Fairy manages to communicate his desire for something to take the work out of stripping, cooking and fixing food from the monsters he manages not to pulp, and it has to be portable when they all go on the road again.

The fat drunken bandit passed out on your empty pile of Alchoholic beverages garbles out some nonsense as he starts puking a little in his mask, the dribble going down his white beard.

The sun begins to rise, and with a sigh the titan blows away in the wind, all of the undead outside burning away to ash, as though it were by cue, a blip of people appear on the horizon.

Suddenly, a random Gargantuan mirage scorpion ghost bursts from the ground and pins you with a pincer, trying to sting you, it must have hidden in the walls to avoid a fiery death.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: October 11, 2015, 12:16:39 am »

remember when we applied mana to the phrase "more daka" and shot bullets of energy out of our fingers?
 do that to its (the thing that's pinning us) head
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: October 11, 2015, 12:22:58 am »

Breath in deeply to widen your girth, then shoot a flame charge upwards to delay it and push it away while going for your catrat halfrod. then more dakka through it.

after it has been dealt with:
Watch the sunrise.
Ask Harkim what he did to prevent the spire of explosive crystals from exploding in us.
Then slowly absorb mana until it starts to hurt in increments of 10. then find out what hurts and try to control it.
has our infinite glass factory been running the whole time? if so check if the glass is different in any way.
go to the place where the bandits were burning bodybags to make glass, then harvest the spellweave glass.
split 100 pounds of alminum. (we have 1450 pounds left, i want to know what it splits into.)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 03:23:12 am by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: October 11, 2015, 12:34:09 am »

So is the titan just gone? Or are the bones still there?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: October 11, 2015, 02:07:00 am »

Breath abomination at scorpilocks, fusing with three bears(or whatever) should distract it...

Fuse the wakizashi with the liquid rodstrosity. The quicksilver should attune to Jeanne, a rod would be a solid base for an epic sword handle and would likely result in some sort of transforming wakazashi/war scythe thing, and Jeanne seems like she could use an off-sider...
Read the First Post!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: October 11, 2015, 08:01:34 am »

So is the titan just gone? Or are the bones still there?

I'm pretty sure they disintegrated due to the "every undead outside burns to ash" clause. The ash may very well have special properties, though, and judging by the size of the ancestor, there's plenty of it.

It may be worthwhile to send a few minions outside to gather some. Worst case scenario, we have a whole bunch of stuff we can animate in place of muscle.
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 250