- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286555 times)

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3090 on: August 10, 2015, 03:13:52 am »

The revive token is not valuable - it is close to the result of the previve spell (spells - line 21 in the doc) cast with a large amount of mana.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: August 10, 2015, 10:02:52 am »

Not to mention that it's main use is if we screw up, which we have. It's not like the game ends if we die without a plot armor token, we just have to restart from the last checkpoint :P

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: August 10, 2015, 11:06:06 am »

Given that we can restart from checkpoints, I strongly feel that this is a waste of it.  Would the plot armour token not be significantly better used at some moment of high drama, such that we can return from death's grip just in time to serve a critical blow against a foe?  To use it on a lab accident just seems frivolous.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: August 10, 2015, 12:11:22 pm »

Given that we can restart from checkpoints, I strongly feel that this is a waste of it.  Would the plot armour token not be significantly better used at some moment of high drama, such that we can return from death's grip just in time to serve a critical blow against a foe?  To use it on a lab accident just seems frivolous.
A lab accident that will give us lightning powers if we survive.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: August 10, 2015, 03:12:43 pm »

Only if we train those lightning powers, if we were willing to train for powers then we would have control over the crystals by now...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: August 10, 2015, 03:26:33 pm »

Only if we train those lightning powers, if we were willing to train for powers then we would have control over the crystals by now...
As far as I'm aware this is the first we've heard that we COULD train to use the crystals. Besides, training electricity powers should be easier than training to use crystals in our blood that could explode us if we made a mistake...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: August 10, 2015, 03:38:56 pm »

As far as I'm aware this is the first we've heard that we COULD train to use the crystals. Besides, training electricity powers should be easier than training to use crystals in our blood that could explode us if we made a mistake...
Well. That's gonna happen either way. But training will allow us to either make them less dangerous or purge them from our body.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: August 10, 2015, 04:13:30 pm »

Pulling out the crystal doesn't fix the tiny tiny bits left over that will in a few months grow off of your own natural mana back into more sizable crystals.

We're going to have to deal with the crystals either way. Using the plot armor token would just ensure we don't explode again for another few months.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: August 10, 2015, 08:04:30 pm »

You wake up on the Necrotable again.  +10 Health, +17 Mana, +12 Elbow Grease, +3 Flame Charges, +4 Pontification Points

Losing focus has resulted in your Ethereal paper floating around a few miles down as gravity claims it.

A large chunk of Volatile Crystal is embedded in your gut, It looks to have been cleanly cut off at a certain point, and craning your head, you can see why, about 50 Pixels of Volatile crystal are laying next to you, along with several shards.

The area around the foreign object is covered in ash and flecks of blood.

It seems unlike your previous incarceration to this table, you aren't in any real pain. Your friends must have brought you here, though why you aren't in pain while missing a chunk of your guts is curious.

Other than your Dangerous Crystal Lapband, It seems to be business as usual, you should probably find someone to tell you what happened though.

Your red berry plant is mature and ready for harvest

Your Cloning basin Operation is complete

Your Tissue Vat (Large stomach) is complete.

Your Red Hot Seed is complete and has grown into several Spicy grasses

You have gained Minor Lightning Affinity and Minor Internal Trauma Resistance.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: August 10, 2015, 10:37:40 pm »

Milk this for all it is worth, it is breakfast-in-bed time!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: August 11, 2015, 02:25:14 am »

> Fuse and consume 20 doses of Nanobots. Take 2, wait until they do their job, take another 2, etc. 10 times.

> Teach Harkim how to make, care for, and use the mana engines, and procede to together (with him handling the heavy mana stuff) make and fill another 10 so tomorow you'll have 1000 mana.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: August 11, 2015, 03:10:05 am »

... we still have a large piece embedded? can we easily remove it? if not leave it be and don't absorb any more mana for now.

nano bots ingestion ins go - follow armok's plan.

Should we recover:
feed all the things ...
i just read about the rabbit looking for a list of our planted plants. ;_; the poor neglected rabbit. We should fuse it with something fun, soon.

Harvest your plants to gain a bit of calm of mind after the traumatic experience.

Check on the Progress of our minions. (what have the shovel blights gathered so far?)

also - while teaching hakim as armok sugested:
Topic: dead magic  - create the dead reservoir out of an easily accessible material. (stone?)
have hakim fill most of it.

proceed to operation planting basins

more crackpot Is are needed - make them large, so if completely filled with something heavy only our strongest 10 minions and/or allies can move them.

Finally - ask our allies who saved our life - then thank them and ask if they want something made.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 05:27:04 am by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: August 11, 2015, 06:12:43 am »

I already took care of the crackpots thing, thy care included in the Alcemical Industrial Facility, remember?
+1 on feed everything, +1 on asking if they want anything made.
If we're gonna fuse the rabbit with something I'd say the bigbot. Really thou we probably will have better uses for it in the future.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: August 11, 2015, 06:46:08 am »

I already took care of the crackpots thing, thy care included in the Alcemical Industrial Facility, remember?
+1 on feed everything, +1 on asking if they want anything made.
If we're gonna fuse the rabbit with something I'd say the bigbot. Really thou we probably will have better uses for it in the future.
actually ... we can probably create concrete from burnt stones (we still gain flame charges, right?) turned to powder, sand and water. that might be a easier than my plan of constructing large objects from stone cast from crackpots.

... do we have access to gypsum?

edit: i have just discovered that we at some point made "super fertilizer" ... we will now proceed to actually use it.
plant a seed of lust and apply super fertilizer.
If there are no adverse reactions use it On all the plants!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 07:00:45 am by hachnslay »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: August 11, 2015, 11:04:58 am »

We alredy made a mateiral called Calcrete with fusion, wich is indeed what I used to make the alchemical industrial facility from.

Wealredy applied the super ferilizer to all our plants I think, thats why they grow in days rather than months?
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 250