- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286614 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3000 on: August 03, 2015, 08:49:13 am »

"As you can see I've already got a magic shield. I was referring to the spell eating ball. And as a disciple of Ioun the One True Librarian who am I to deny books? I've got a couple powerful enchantment spells relating to moving aspects from one thing to another, some telekinesis a channeling upgrade, a force field, flight, and some spells specific to my unique biology. I'd be willing to Trade for spells you think would help me make some artefacts."

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: August 03, 2015, 09:00:28 am »

> "What to you say about trading that Telekinesis for Warp Space, then you can use that to help out with making that book for you?"
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: August 03, 2015, 09:03:37 am »

"If you say so."
Trade TK1 for Warp Space

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: August 03, 2015, 09:45:04 am »

channeling upgrade

That looks useful. What does it do, exactly?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: August 03, 2015, 01:11:26 pm »

"Can you tell me a more specific list of spells?"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: August 03, 2015, 06:00:40 pm »

On his person, your scanner reveals

A Magic Unlocksword, with a book bound in it's hilt, it is shaped like a key, and made of blue chilling metals, a variant of Bloodsteel and Livingmetal infused with wax mana trapped in ice, it has three fusion slots, which objects can be placed into and received from.  It has been blessed by the Gods with the power to draw evil blood from slain foes, turning it into a pledge of service. The book bound within it holds Gerod's personal Journal, along with several short incantations that are Icy slants on spells that he already knows.

A Precursor Metal Armlet, it holds untold secrets, it's resistance to heat, electricity, and most everything else shows this. It holds mysterious runes on it that read "Support". It's metal is a bizarre combination of copper and an increasingly complex web of Eco.  it seems that any imitation of this would be better than ordinary metal of it's variety, though copper responds the best to this lively energy.  It is very magically inert, and it's otherworldly energy acts as a membrane, slowing the conversion of mana to it's type to a near standstill.

A Precursor Metal Shield, it holds untold secrets, it's resistance to heat, electricity, and most everything else shows this. It holds mysterious runes on it that read "Protect". It has been blessed by the gods with the ability to convert the impacts of combat into Eco, It's metal is a bizarre combination of copper and an increasingly complex web of Eco.  it seems that any imitation of this would be better than ordinary metal of it's variety, though copper responds best to this lively energy.  It is very magically inert, and it's otherworldly energy acts as a membrane, slowing the conversion of mana to it's type to a near standstill.

The device also prints out a holographic schematic of the structure found in it, you may be able to adapt this to your own projects.

Your mana engines are empty for now, You blew it all on today's projects.

You learn how to create floating objects using specially enchanted "Handles" which can be controlled by machinery or through focus, another person. these handles can also integrate into a golem core, allowing the golem and it's floatation to be controlled in this manner.

You teach Gerod Warp space, and in return, he teaches you Telekinesis I, which creates a general Aura of Magic around a target, lifting it to your will. The effect weakens over time, requiring additional mana. but a small object can be levitated for a very long time in this manner. this minor variety is both slow and weak, being unable to crush things, or launch them at very high speed. it however, has no real upper limit outside of mana and focus.

The shield is as large as yourself, and he comes up to your knee, he would find little use in it, you think, better to keep it for yourself when you need it.

-5 Mana, -3 Elbow Grease.

You liquify a Cable Crusher, then fuse it with Berry juice, creating a bottle of "First Gate Fruit Punch" as the ornate label reads.  Side effects include sudden temporary unlocking of 100% of the drinker's muscular strength, exhaustion, and total muscular failure, do not drink before, after, or during the operation of heavy machinery, do not drink if you are a spineless weakling, do not drink if your natural strength already exceeds your bodies ability to cope, see a doctor if your chakra coils become cut off for longer than 12 hours.

While your original plan was to create a Muscle regenerator for fairy, this seems to serve an opposite purpose. You store it for later. -1 Mana

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: August 03, 2015, 06:09:36 pm »

Learn Ghost Muscle, then combine it with condensed sin.

Combine appentent hunger with Inhale.

Deconstruct Telekinesis 1.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: August 03, 2015, 07:19:00 pm »

Combine Know with Inhale.
"So offers on the spacebrella and/or agreement to my terms for the essence?"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 07:49:59 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: August 03, 2015, 07:45:44 pm »

-99999999999999999999 to learning Ghost Muscle, that's a HORIBLE idea and complete waste of PP.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: August 03, 2015, 08:26:56 pm »

You fuse Know and Inhale, gaining a spell called "Swish" which grants a buff for the day giving you the ability to identify what things are by taste. -1 Mana

You think about it, before realizing that that spell sounds awesome as possible. You learn Ghost Muscle, and combine it with the condensed sin, gaining a spell called Ancestral Wrath, which gives bonuses to fighting a racial enemy for one day, with the bonuses given being based on the mana spent. -1 Pontification point, -1 Mana

You combine the Appetent Hunger with Inhale, gaining Vile curse of the Wind tunnel, Which curses a living creature to have a gaping wound that draws everything around it into the void in an unending force of suction, quickly, the Hole widens without something to stop it, and it consumes the person suffering from it. along with this, the curse spreads to any children they have after gaining it.  Requires several reagents, including magmatic sulfur, a Ring of agony crafted from obsidian, and a Spike shard or dagger made from Defiled Heartstone. -1 mana

Splitting Telekinesis I grants you Raw force, which sends out a blast of concussive force from the user's voice. and Kinesis. -2 Mana

"Well, I can offer gold, goods and services. How about this, I have a soul orb, Absorbs mana and stuff, A solid gold ingot, I'll make a few crafting stations for you, and a Wooden communication device for future trade for the Space Umbrella and Lucky shirt essence. And in return for this generous offer..."

You ping for your soul shard, finding it to have moved from the city back into the desert, about a few minutes walk.

"You tell me more about this soul shard business."

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: August 03, 2015, 08:39:46 pm »

Skyrim
Split a metal essence.
"Trade one of those crafting stations for the inventory book and you've got a deal."
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 09:08:25 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: August 03, 2015, 08:56:01 pm »

-99999999999999999999 to learning Ghost Muscle, that's a HORIBLE idea and complete waste of PP.
I know it's a horrible spell, but we're learning it so that we can use it as a spell component. It is effectively Drain X from Y type of creature in a Z area, and give it to yourself.

Learn Ancestral Wrath

Ghost Muscle+Inhale

Ghost Muscle+Raw Force

Ghost Muscle+Designate Object

Ghost Muscle+Ancestral Wrath

Ghost Muscle+Psychotite mana

Ghost Muscle+normal mana

How far away can we curse someone with the Curse of the Windtunnel, and how fast does it grow? If we learn the alignment dependent spells while evil, then become good, can we learn the good version of them and be able to cast both forms?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 09:30:00 pm by ATHATH »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: August 03, 2015, 09:13:44 pm »

I know it's a horrible spell, but we're learning it so that we can use it as a spell component. It is effectively Drain X from Y type of creature in a Z area, and give it to yourself.

Learn Ancestral Wrath

Ghost Muscle+Inhale

Ghost Muscle+Raw Force

Ghost Muscle+Designate Object

Ghost Muscle+Ancestral Wrath

Ghost Muscle+Psychotite mana

How far away can we curse someone with the Curse of the Windtunnel, and how fast does it grow?

You have to actually perform the ritual on them for it to work, you apply the obsidian ring of agony to the spot, then while channeling mana, chant the incantation in a circle of Magmatic sulfur and Stab the Pointed defiled heartstone into the spot the ring is embedded in.  This process takes a full 8 hours.

Without something divine, demonic or magical to suppress it, they die in less than a day as objects being sucked in nick the edges of it.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 09:15:39 pm by Shadestyle »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: August 03, 2015, 09:33:07 pm »

I've added more things to my previous post.

Learn the Curse of the Wind Tunnel, then combine it with Designate Object.

Inhale+normal mana

Deconstruct a unit of normal mana, then deconstruct a unit of psychotite mana.

Mighty Flex+that type of mana that attracts things
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 09:58:23 pm by ATHATH »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: August 04, 2015, 01:53:20 am »

What you need is to combine curse of the wind tunnel with some sort of rapidly-reproducing monster, perhaps a slime that reproduces by being split...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 250