- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 287022 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2415 on: May 27, 2015, 03:20:39 am »

Actualy those are realy good ideas, evne if I doubt they'll get those exact results. We can always make more parts.

> Chat a bit with Jeanne and see what she's found out so far and how things are going and how she feels abaut being a vampire so far and so on.
> Check on mining operations, WB, and shard extraction.
> See how well the mining mech does varius things.
> Teach Harkim Sustain Living, in case of medical emergencies, and maybe Adjectivity or Mutate.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: May 27, 2015, 12:09:21 pm »

Ask our guests if they need anything, And maybe give them some provisions as a "sorry i ran over your tail while doing science and had to patch you back up" apology gift?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: May 27, 2015, 12:28:54 pm »

They left and may or may not be stalking me.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: May 27, 2015, 04:01:50 pm »

You decide to take a quick break, A Gourdberry is cracked open to produce it's delicious innards for drinking.

You can't Call Phteven, your only means of communicating with him is 12 feet underground in scenic nowhere.

"Jeanne, Report in."

"Well, I already knew the layout of this place, but the snackbar is new." You hear a Warped groan "Hold on boss" A horrible scream echoes out.

"This one tastes like a coward. Apparently they taste different when they are scared beyond all belief."

"Shame I have to give up fruit, but this is definitely a big enough list of flavors to write home about."

You switch to wizard butler, asking if he got dug up yet.

"They still haven't found me sir. I got Led out quite a ways into the desert."

You look out into the distance to see if your Golem has your shard yet.

Looks like some kind of storm is heading in. It would be best to get everyone inside.

Shovel Blight Drags luggage over, it seems that luggage has gone inert.

You receive 100 pounds of iron, 100 pounds of copper, 12 More topaz geodes, 3 Spinal Geodes, 1 tan Chrysoberyl Gem, 2 Serpantine tiger's eye gemstones, and 1 large Unakite boulder.

You get a distinct feeling of unease from your shovel blight regarding the structural stability of the tunnels.

The mining mech seems to do all of it's jobs flawlessly, albeit with a lot more grinding and clanking than you would like. It will probably need maintenence every so often.

Harkim takes to your training like a fish to water, and even without any magic left to demonstrate, you manage to at least get him to where he can produce an unsteady and inefficient stream of life energy.

You go outside to appease the Lamias with things,

"Well first off. my sand isn't working right."

She channels some kind of magic into the ground, and it whips up into a flurry of dry sand but looses stability like an unbalanced top, Slumping over and dissapating.

"And I'm still dying."

This one points at her lips, which are a faint shade of purple.

Ambience has suddenly dropped massively, thankfully, it is easy enough to pick out the cause, 1 cave cannot support 60 golems. you manage to shut them down just in time, with the ambiance at 12%

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

((Valerik might be able to cure cancer, but us normies need a bit of work, Check out this tumbler where we are doing art commissions for the research of Paraneoplastic Neurologic Syndromes, a nervous autoimmune disorder that affects some cancer patients. Give it a look.))
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 04:41:17 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: May 27, 2015, 06:20:02 pm »

> Have 5 Stick Golems start digging the clone basin at the furthest back of the cave. Safer way to obsrve them digging than the mines.
> Deep Quaff enough for maybe 5 mana, just in case of emergencies.
> Waila the lamias to figure out what's the issue and maybe even use a full Identify.
> Sit down and read for a while, maybe looking throguih varius options for how to spend pointification points.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: May 27, 2015, 06:41:19 pm »

> Have 5 Stick Golems start digging the clone basin at the furthest back of the cave. Safer way to obsrve them digging than the mines.
> Deep Quaff enough for maybe 5 mana, just in case of emergencies.
> Waila the lamias to figure out what's the issue and maybe even use a full Identify.
> Sit down and read for a while, maybe looking throguih varius options for how to spend pointification points.
+1
>Take a blood sample from the infected area. Nothing like a good old bioweapon.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: May 27, 2015, 10:10:07 pm »

How much PP would it cost to enable us to reverse engineer spells?

Also, what happened to "Stuck in a Void"?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 10:12:09 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: May 27, 2015, 10:40:04 pm »

How much PP would it cost to enable us to reverse engineer spells?

Also, what happened to "Stuck in a Void"?

You can already reverse engineer spells, It is on a case buy case basis however. Check out the Spell/strategy/skill ideas section of the public document.

Trapped in a void was getting a bit stale once I started this back up.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: May 28, 2015, 03:32:56 am »

We have to find a way to transport Ambient Mana, and the pump it into the cave.
I'm thinking a lighthouse looking tower outside our cave with pipes and wires running into it and into a buffer machine for controlling how much AM is released.
Don't want to over-saturate our cave with AM now do we.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: May 28, 2015, 11:42:30 am »

Why? It would only take 20 mana to ward the cave while it would take 120000 ambient mana to fill it.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: May 28, 2015, 02:13:11 pm »

Why? It would only take 20 mana to ward the cave while it would take 120000 ambient mana to fill it.
I-eh? What?! Are you trying to be.. Practical?! Why i-Buh -Agh! -Gurgh! *ERROR B-12DRN FATAL EXCEPTION OCCURRED AT LINE 114230 SYSTEM NOT RESPONDING REBOOT REQUIRED*

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: May 28, 2015, 05:26:10 pm »

You have 5 Stick golems reactivated, and send them to dig out a basin for one of your Cloning projects

You decide to Quaff 5 mana worth of blood from the blood farm. +5 Mana

Wailascopografy reveals that the sick one's illness is caused by a malicious symbiosis of Virus and Bacteria, with one creating the other as necessary. It is currently dormant, in the form of DNA capsules and Bacterial capsids.

You take a blood sample from the affected area, Storing it in a small glass vial.

Whereas with the other's Sand problem, it lies in the sand organ having some kind of magical signature that generates randomly upon creation, this seems to have locked the lamia out of her organ for the most part.

If you need a way to use up pontification points, you could always try to learn an ability. Abilities are functionally physical spells, using Elbow Grease along with, or instead of mana. you have no combat training in that manner though, so it would be hard work, refining the raw strength you have been getting from your training into the skill used in martial combat.

You do a bit of reading through your old spellbooks, getting an inspiration here or there. +1 Pontification Point

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 07:02:44 pm by Shadestyle »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: May 28, 2015, 05:36:07 pm »

Cut out the organ, take as pure a blood sample as you can get and fuse them.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 05:38:35 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: May 28, 2015, 07:02:35 pm »

> Lets prepare for that storm that seems to be coming. Have minions close the entrance to the cave by piling up bolders, and seal the gaps with a small amount of calcrete.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: May 28, 2015, 08:35:35 pm »

Cut out the organ, take as pure a blood sample as you can get and fuse them.

A quick surgery has the sand organ in your hands, Fusing it with a blood sample returns a Weird looking red crystal. Screw it, you put that in there and sew her up.

Thankfully this seems to have worked, They inform you that they WILL be back, and dive into the sand, Swimming of to somewhere.

You have the minions pile up some boulders at the cave mouth and seal it up with calcrete, leaving a small bending entrance with a movable rock in case you need to leave.

You feel it even stronger now, your Phylactary shard. You also sense that there are like, a billion mirage scorpion's outside.

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 08:45:46 pm by Shadestyle »
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 250