- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 287039 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2385 on: May 25, 2015, 05:19:46 am »

> Valeric: drop everything to use Sustain Living on this lamia. Use Mutate to close of bleeding and so on. Try Raw Life. Apply Nanobots. With he help of minions carry her inside to the necromancy table.

> Galar'nt & some minions: grab annoying weasel thing and sit on it to prevent it from interfering.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: May 25, 2015, 03:47:00 pm »

You jump over and use sustain living to keep the Creature alive, it's size makes this quite the task. -4 Mana

You use mutate to seal the wound, once again, size makes this an issue, -2 Mana.

A small pulse of raw life

You apply the nanobots as well, they seep in and the swelling goes down a bit.

The annoying weasel thing sends a huge pulse of life energy the other snake thing, but it just rolls over on top of him in the process.

You and some minions eventually get the creature onto your table, so that sustain life can do it's job.

"Did someone get the number of that dead man..." You hear the patient groan.

The goal of this operation is simple, Cut open the patient, Heal any appropriate damage, and sterilize the area before suturing it back up.

Specify tools and Spells used for each action.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 03:56:17 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: May 25, 2015, 04:10:16 pm »

> Use Lockpick+ Kit and make any other tools needed as they are needed form Clear Steel. Remember to sterilize stuff before using.
> Do the relevant ones of the planed upgrades to the table
> Use Oasis Water to sterilize. Get some water boiling as well, after which you can use both.
> Use Mutate for bigger changes without having to cut her open more than necessary
> Don't make any big cuts; we have the tools and Mutate to not need to. Especialy since we alredy have one at the end for removing and inserting big stuff.

> Let's start with stopping internal bleeding, and removing completely crushed tissues and excess fluids.
> Use bit's and pieces from one of the live bandits to replace any truly critical missing bits.
> Make a hollow Clear Steel shape as the skin of her tail would have been in size and such, so that organs can be moved back into their proper relaative positions. Later this'll just need to be replaced by skin and muscle.
> Look inside using the Lockpick+ kit and fix misc. issues
> Use Adjectivity to make her more stable and healthy in a myriad small ways.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: May 25, 2015, 04:22:39 pm »

What Armok said, but restrict Adjectivity to boring adjectives; turning the snake-girl into an ubermensch would probably backfire horribly.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: May 25, 2015, 04:54:06 pm »

We're only trying to stabilize her for now. Upgrades are for later.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: May 25, 2015, 06:13:38 pm »

You make a few changes to the table before beginning.

The ambiance dips from the table's sustain living.

You dip your Lockpick tools into the Oasis water to clean them, and set aside some Normal water to boil over a fire.

You start by Removing all of the Crushed tissue, excess fluids, and sealing up any veins that are bleeding on the inside using a powerful mutate. -5 Mana

The internal works of this lamia are very convoluted, but it appears that the main factor is a much larger intestinal tract. Not truly critical to fix this minute, but definitely an issue to take care of.

You go over and craft a Clear Steel organ receptacle to keep her bits where they need to be, and open the bottom wound carefully to let them settle into place.

You look inside using your lockpick tools, and your Necromantic sight, it seems that the main two issues are trauma to her skin, bones and organs due to the pressure of having a bunch of organs shoved inside, but the Nanites helped a small amount there, and have made all off the internal pieces much less swollen then before.

You direct some healing energy here and there, and move some bones where they should be. fusing them together a bit.

You also put some adjectives in a number of spots to further help this along, Oxygenated, Healing, clotted, so on.

Her intestines are still a mess, but a lot of the bleeding has stopped. her heart is currently not pumping at all, forcing the table to work overtime to keep all the cells oxygenated and fueled.

One of the pieces you removed is a Bright yellow pulped organ, it is covered and filled with some kind of grainy substance.

Theoretical health at 32/760

Ambience at 62%, Dropping at a rate of 4% per turn.

About half of her intestines are damaged to unusability.

"I'm gonna eviscerate..." She says weakly, slipping back into unconsciousness.

Bleeding has stopped

Heart has stopped

Brain at 100%

Area not sterile

Tools sterile

Condition stable

Records

Public Doc

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: May 25, 2015, 06:25:46 pm »

> Restart heart with the platinum-ended tool
> use Clone to make a new tail with intestines, muscles, skin, sand organ, and so on in the growth vat (but instantly). Dump some fat in the gluttony mana engines to power it but only if needed.
> Yell at the rat-thing to get the **** in here with some healing magiks.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: May 25, 2015, 07:10:16 pm »

Before we do the surgery we should switch Sedative with Stimulant on our roofie-cider, wake her up and ask if she wants any upgrades.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: May 25, 2015, 08:28:24 pm »

The Weasel thing runs in right before you get a chance to Yell at him to come in.

"I am all out of healing juice, Aside from raw life mana."

He then ditches you to mess around with Harkim.

You use a Burst of lightning attuned mana to try and restart the heart, but her carapace seems to be immune to lightning! This could be an issue. -2 mana.

Using cell material and a helping of magic, you Clone the bottom half of the lamia, Organs included. It is stark white, as you probably should have expected. -5 Mana.

You also jolt her awake using a stimulant enchanted Gourdberry, you see the telltale thu-thump of a heartbeat now thankfully. +66 Health.

"I'll kill im' I'll fucking kill him!"

"That's no way to speak to a doctor, Look down, take a look at your lack of a lower half I am going to fix this, Want anything extra?"

"I want whoever ran over me to have their lower end cut off, can you do THAT! Doc?!"

"Calm down, I am literally putting the finishing touches on your new tail. So I'll say it again, do you want me to make any changed?"

"No, I don't. now who did this?!"

Theoretical health at 98/760

Ambience at 57%

Bleeding has stopped

Brain at 100%

Area not sterile

Tools sterile

Condition stable

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:32:30 pm by Shadestyle »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: May 25, 2015, 08:32:16 pm »

Ohh! I know this one! It was us!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: May 25, 2015, 08:34:55 pm »

> Check up on how WB is doing with the catching

> Do a proper inventory of this big tank thing. It appears to be 6 mech welded together, but is there anything added or removed beyond that? How do the weapons work? What material is the pane?

> Waila the split spell components and see what they'd do if used on their own

> Check on the tail, sewing it in place and Mutating the seam smooth if it is, and Adjectivity it to normal colour although no need to bother making that more than skin-deep.

> "I kinda stepped on you with that big mech over there. But I just spent a whole bunch of mana fixing you up again and it was an accident. Now, you need to eat and then get plenty of rest and not do anything to exerting for a day or two, got that?"
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: May 25, 2015, 09:20:25 pm »

+1, though do the last two first. It's not polite to run away in the middle of a conversation.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: May 25, 2015, 09:55:03 pm »

You Check on the tail, And seing that it is still there, carefully transfer it over, Cutting off the damaged intestines and sewing the new ones together. she watches with a morbit fascination as you mutate it smooth,

You use Adjectivity to change the color of the skin to the same orange as the rest of the Lamia's body.

"I kinda stepped on you with that big mech over there. But I just spent a whole bunch of mana fixing you up again and it was an accident. Now, you need to eat and then get plenty of rest and not do anything to exerting for a day or two, got that?"

"You..." A Clatter shows that she is not happy in the slightest, a quick blink later and you are out of her reach as she falls to the ground, weakened, trying to scramble over to you screaming bloody murder.

The other snake thing slithers in lazily, Slapping the screaming other in the face.

Overall, it seems the operation was a success for now. if the disgustingly sappy monsters on your Necrotable are anything to go by.

After a while they go outside and you hear lots of ripping, tearing, and whipping sands interspersed by laughter.

"Sir, there is a tiny problem." you hear over the WCD

"What is it wizard butler?"

"Well sir, when they figured out they can't kill me with their glass cannons, they... buried me in the desert."

"Oh god damn it, how deep was it."

"Well there was some kind of archeological site that they detonated while I was in it. so maybe 12 Feet?"

"Ok, just stay right there, I'll work something out."

"That's not funny sir."

The giant super mech is actually 12 of them welded together, a lot of parts have been removed, mainly 6 Pairs of arms and 6 Pairs of legs. Three of the Mechs have also been gutted to make one large cockpit, and a lot of other smaller parts are missing As well.

Lastly, there was some kind of power source feeding into the flame throwers, but it popped like a lightbulb.

Wailascopograpy reveals that the window pane is a type of resin coated glass. Involving a lot of tree sap and burnt people.

Flame Generation: Creates a ball of stable fire.

Inhale: Gives the user "Air Charges" Which can be expended to shoot a strong wind, apparently, Air charges can be expended to suck solid things up as well, but the effects of this are unknown.

Designate area: Useless, Designates an area for a spell, but there is no spell integrated into this one.

Warp effect: Useless, Changes the value of an unspecified effect.

Blank sigil: Useless, Creates an unaligned sigil which does nothing.

Fusion: Temporarily combines any two objects of beings. this effect expires 4d10 Turns after being cast.

Designate object: Useless, Designates an object for an unspecified effect.

Bind object: Useless, binds an object under unspecified rules or effects.

Create Adjective: Useless, creates an adjective.

Transfer Adjective: Transfers the adjectives of two objects.

Craft Scroll: Useless, Transforms a piece of paper into an unspecified Scroll.

Know: Inserts information into the caster.

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:08:38 pm by Shadestyle »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: May 25, 2015, 10:00:54 pm »

Where did the spells that you listed come from? Also, Gerod has our phylactery shard, right?

Ask him nicely for it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:15:48 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: May 25, 2015, 10:09:27 pm »

Amok brand testing and no, that thing is in a pile of Illusion scorpions in the desert.
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 250