- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286995 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (Partialy-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #1905 on: May 08, 2015, 08:05:25 am »

"The Victim gains the power to create Foxfire, a soulsucking flame that feeds on life force. They do not begin with control over it, so it can easily Kill off their friends and family if it is applied at the right time."

((Armok did a big Q&A with me in the public doc about the polymorph spell.))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: May 08, 2015, 08:25:31 am »

Before continuing testing on the bandit, remove the parts of his brain that handle pain. Make a copper sphere (how do we put a soul in it?).

Can we us Adjectify to add the adjective "dead" to something?

What do the Curse of Wizard Eyes and Isaac's Curse do?

Tell Wizard Butler to retrieve two more bandits.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: May 08, 2015, 08:39:43 am »

-1 on being less cruel to the bandit. A soul gone mad from pain, horror, and isolation might come in handy.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: May 08, 2015, 08:51:56 am »

-1 on being less cruel to the bandit. A soul gone mad from pain, horror, and isolation might come in handy.
I'm trying to be a decent person here.
Plus, he might not want to kill us as much if we give him mercy.

Edit: Wait.

Find Object: Destroy destroys what it is used on, provided that you have a map.

I think I just found the perfect offensive spell for a mummy (and us, for that matter). They can even use their wrappings as map material.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 09:23:41 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: May 08, 2015, 10:25:28 am »

NOPE! Stealing souls is a great way to get shitty god spells!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: May 08, 2015, 10:30:28 am »

NOPE! Stealing souls is a great way to get shitty god spells!
But stealing souls is easier if the soul's only thoughts aren't hatred towards us.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: May 08, 2015, 10:34:04 am »

Yha, tormented angry soul that wants to murder us is bad.

Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: May 08, 2015, 10:34:56 am »

Why do we need to steal souls? Sure, it's useful, but I thought we were trying to be good guys.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: May 08, 2015, 10:38:10 am »

Yha.....well...sorta.....

I think we are kinda in an anti-hero or nuetral role here.

Let's check up on that....

cast self proclaim

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: May 08, 2015, 10:41:21 am »

When tallying we should ignore the torture if it shows up as that's part  of the contested actin.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: May 08, 2015, 10:43:28 am »

cant you just make the pipe shield itself from ambient mana as well and then have it being fed/powered from a different specific source?

Also, How does the curse of postcognition work?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: May 08, 2015, 11:03:15 am »

"Curse of Wizard Eyes Gives the victim the ability to see the magical worlds near ours, Dea, demonic, and a whole bunch of weird ones. This inevitably ends in insanity. Isaac's Curse dooms the target in very interesting ways. Basically, It puts them in a dungeon, and they either die, or go through horrifying transformations to survive as they try to escape.  Curse of Post cognition Makes them see and hear only what has happened days ago."

You thank him and say you will think on it.

"Well, there are a lot of ways to get a soul, I could make something to capture the soul when they die, work out a deal with them in life, use that summon spirit thing and do like that, or I could if I had any PP. there are some spells and weapons that can rip the soul right out of their bod, But I have none right now."

"I could Make someone 'Dead' With enough mana, sure."

"Turning my enemies into maps sounds like a fun idea, Might need some modification though. I could redirect the mana to just turn them into a picture. cause the current map spell eats up a lot of mana for larger objects."

"The pipe would work, If those conditions were met."

"I consider myself to be an Anti-villain, good PR, not always dong evil stuff. This may change in the future, by your commands however."

You tell wizard butler to go retrieve more bandits.

You decide you have had enough fun with the poor fellow, and Remove the part of his brain that processes pain.

You set his bandit Buddy right in front of him, absorb the last two charges of your engine and get to work. +14 Mana

One Silver capsule Installed with Air, Food, and Fun stuff Pipes, enchanted with a little bit of warped space and filled with 1 Part Blood mana and 1 Part Fat Bandit later and you have created a stunning creation.

On the outside it looks like an Immaculate Silver capsule, on the inside however, Is a Powerful living blood farm. Pipes are also attached to the sides for outputting the blood, and Several gauges show you his health and state of being. -5 Mana, -5 Elbow Grease

The other bandit watches the entire process with a morbid fascination. You hear a scratching sound coming from the Bandit in question, Realizing what Is happening, you blast away with a Near Death, sending the insubordinate slave sailing across the room. -2 Mana

You paint thin lines of normal skin all across the Stalking Skin, It is slightly more visible, but now it's invisibility can be uncomprimised by Sacrificing health. -1 Mana

You Divide up the remainder of the Skin bar, Placing some of it into the vat, and the rest into the Desert Sun, Adding 2 Points of copper attuned mana, It becomes dry, Brown and tough in minutes. -2 Mana

You cast self proclaim again, It is identical, but there is one purely evil action now, "Unprovoked torture"

You send The stalking Skin, Fly Zombie, and Zombie Spider to Scout the big building. Taking personal control over the Stalking skin. -1 Mana

It isn't difficult to get inside, but when you do...

"Valerik, you can still hear me when you do that right? Ok good. You will want to make a mental image of whatever seems important, You can do this by CROPPING the UPDATE. and RESIZING it if at all possible, if it is too small, you might miss some details, that is fine I suppose, But if it is too large, you run the risk of one of your minions getting caught. The size of the Image determines a minions distance away from it, so specify what minion took each Mental image and how they got there if you like. These should all be possible with microsoft Paint and imgur.  Then find a safe way to get all of your minions into the next room. Try listening in on some of their conversations as well, You might get some insight on Just what is going on here!

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 11:17:09 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: May 08, 2015, 11:22:41 am »

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: May 08, 2015, 11:29:27 am »

Armok I can't see that image becasue of my schools fire wall, so if you already pointed this out sorry....

META QUEST.

ISSACS CURSE IS A REFRENCE TO BINDING OF ISSAC

I have never played it but I have heard of it.

Edit- wait....we're did the touture action come from?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 11:32:48 am by endlessblaze »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: May 08, 2015, 11:30:42 am »

Wizard eyes seems useful if we could solve the insanity part.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 250