- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286491 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) DR Mini: Necro-Mechanic
« Reply #1275 on: January 18, 2015, 08:58:34 pm »

I say keep the half elf since we've already seen the Mario universe
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: January 18, 2015, 08:58:40 pm »

Hmm, we should really work on not going insane when we've absorbed dead magic, it's incredibly powerful, but I don't doubt that having a little more training would really help when under the effects of it.

I really don't like it when I can take the traits of the main character and they are similar to a insane mass murderer with superpowers.

When did you say absorbing dead mana was a bad idea?! I assumed that dead mana was a last ditch fail safe against innumerable odds, not a super soldier drug!
Okay. Let's check through our remaining minions... Nothing too big lost, good, though I think we can all agree never to use dead magic again unless it is absolutely necessary, Jesus.

Two paths... Hmmm.
((Half elf leaves, please.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: January 18, 2015, 09:02:48 pm »

I thought nevermore contained death mana not dead mana. Also:
Wait, I just realized. We have Dead mana, not Death mana. You guys do remember the difference right. Such as how you CAN'T CONTROL IT!!

I was right!!!

Does our staff have death man or dead mana? I wonder if nevermore might have been the traitor.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 09:05:47 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: January 18, 2015, 09:44:51 pm »

Dead mana, it's created through cutting off mana from its source, I believe, that's the reason why you have to seal it off.
Alan help.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: January 18, 2015, 11:45:54 pm »

That. Was. Awesome. Lets have a backup plan next time thou.

> Inquire about the only thing that *really* matters: where did the scrap metal from all the mechs go?!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: January 18, 2015, 11:59:21 pm »

That. Was. Awesome. Lets have a backup plan next time thou.

> Inquire about the only thing that *really* matters: where did the scrap metal from all the mechs go?!
+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: January 19, 2015, 12:10:44 am »

Hmm, we should really work on not going insane when we've absorbed dead magic, it's incredibly powerful, but I don't doubt that having a little more training would really help when under the effects of it.

I really don't like it when I can take the traits of the main character and they are similar to a insane mass murderer with superpowers.

When did you say absorbing dead mana was a bad idea?! I assumed that dead mana was a last ditch fail safe against innumerable odds, not a super soldier drug!

"I know at some point I described Souls without bodies being taken over by dead magic and becoming monstrous psychopaths.  But I digress, Dead magic is a highly volatile magic no matter it's attunement. it is used in casting specific spells, or creating certain objects. All of these things can be done without ABSORBING it.

For future reference, however. I can store mana without severing it from my will if I just need a mana battery.

I was lucky to be honest, Some beings immediately go for the Self-destruct doomsday spell when under the control of dead mana, While I managed to keep some semblance of my own will even while Under it's effects.

And lastly it isn't more powerful than normal mana. It Simply made me do things that I would otherwise be unable to do with the same amount. even if it meant harm to myself.

In my peak I might have been able to make that mech with 1 mana. But I have literally been blasted to bits by a wall of pure light."

I thought nevermore contained death mana not dead mana. Also:
Wait, I just realized. We have Dead mana, not Death mana. You guys do remember the difference right. Such as how you CAN'T CONTROL IT!!

I was right!!!

Does our staff have death man or dead mana? I wonder if nevermore might have been the traitor.

"Our Staff has both. It is death magic that is severed from me, and before everyone get's confused, I mean magically severed.

Nevermore is incapable of betraying me. The Dead death magic would just bounce around in the bone shell even if it did become volatile. That is why Bone is great for containing Dead magic for necromancers."

"Oh, hold on a second."

You immediately Jolt up and run to your balcony, Vomiting fire uncontrollably as the Half elf nurse leaves suddenly for whatever reason. -5 Flame charges

The literally flaming bile falls in a trashcan in front of your Fortress. and with a great deal of swaying, you lift yourself up to see a lot of fancy looking people in decidedly not fancy conditions.

Nobles and Dukes alike huddle around fires, gathering what warmth they can in their flimsy silk and velvet garments.

Aside from these fires, the whole area seems dark.

the scrap from the mechs likely couldn't' be gotten due to the fact that you were likely carried away from a hoard of rampaging bandits. Priorities and all that.

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Materials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill books (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: January 19, 2015, 12:31:26 am »

NS: Huh.
Speak to Wizard butler, ask him if he knows why the bandits invaded this town or how they got those mech suits.
Also how long we were out, what this place is, what we got hit with while under the effects of that stuff, where the other heroes are, and where are we going.
Also, how do you make a Mana battery?
SS:((Female, I'm no good with names so i'll let someone else make one and the sphere of control.))
Alan help.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: January 19, 2015, 02:55:53 am »

> Get some idea of where we are and what stuff is up for sale and such

> Get more bedrest, surely being this ill gets around the "don't sleep to mcuh" thing.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: January 19, 2015, 04:01:08 am »

Sphere of control? Easy, The Most OP of all. Reality Warping.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: January 19, 2015, 04:20:36 am »

Not like control of reality, more like domination, you know, control of cities, or being the boss of something.
Alan help.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: January 19, 2015, 05:47:01 am »

Remember when I mutated a mech suit, where did he go?

EDIT: What happened to that whole lost art assets thing?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 06:08:14 am by heydude6 »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: January 19, 2015, 05:56:07 am »

Remember when I mutated a mech suit, where did he go?
In the items tab, 'Zombified Mech', unless we mutated some other mech while I wasn't looking.
Alan help.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: January 19, 2015, 08:13:35 am »

that reminds me

> Apply double identify scroll to zombie mech.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: January 19, 2015, 05:13:00 pm »

Sphere of control? Easy, The Most OP of all. Reality Warping.
Reality Warping the most OP? Yeah right. Try Gradients. That's my vote. Just think about what you could do if you had power over gradients of all kinds, and then tell me if you still think RW is the most OP. :P
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 250