Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292465 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 6: End of the Line
« Reply #4965 on: April 29, 2016, 01:11:48 pm »

"'Neat' is an understatement. I've never seen something so amazing!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4966 on: April 29, 2016, 03:12:48 pm »

"Indeed, it's truly a marvel how a ship can fly through the air like this."

Asher pulled out his journal and wrote something down. Just in case...

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you a scholar? And traveling with a group like this no less?"
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 05:33:19 pm by F.O.E. »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4967 on: April 29, 2016, 03:19:06 pm »

"I want to know things, is the simple answer. I dislike things I can't explain, so I learn about them so that I can explain them.

The group... I joined them shortly before we ended up in the Waygate. I've been traveling for a few years now- there are things that one cannot learn in Kizamo- and I was in a village in Alberal when the war began. Ixion forces attacked the village, and they helped fight them off. I joined them then, partly for the safety in numbers and partly because I wanted to put my knowledge to practical use. It would be boring if I simply kept to books for my whole life."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4968 on: April 29, 2016, 03:39:53 pm »

"We're similar in that regard, then. My research of undeath was spurred by the mystery of the prophets' prophecy. Though it's mostly irrelevant now that we know what lies beyond the waygate," he said, sounding defeated.

"And I see your point. After all, what good is knowledge if you don't use it? For that reason, I might join this group. Besides, no other place I know would accept me after learning about what I can do."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4969 on: April 29, 2016, 04:01:41 pm »

"We were only there a short while; it's possible there are things we did not see. On the subject, how do you summon those things? I didn't see anything in the cell that could be resurrected, and yet you were able to summon all the same."

"It'll be nice to have a fellow scholar in the group, as short as my time with them has been."
Sigtext!

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4970 on: April 29, 2016, 04:19:13 pm »

"I summon the spirits of the dead themselves, or rather the remnants of their spirits, and give them a vessel made of my magic. It's much different from the animated corpses we saw and fought, they have a preset vessel; however, they can be modified."

"I must agree with you there. It's nice to have someone who's interested in my research, and the fruits of said research, for once. Usually, it's: 'grab the pitchforks it's a grave robber'."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4971 on: April 29, 2016, 04:23:19 pm »

"Interesting. How do you do this? Are they eager to help, or does the summon magic somehow bind them to service?"

"One would think that if they truly thought you were the classic portrayal of a necromancer, they'd not want to make an enemy of you."
Sigtext!

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4972 on: April 29, 2016, 04:44:36 pm »

"It's like a contract; there's a basis for general rules but one can vary vastly from another. You may have noticed I stagger whenever one of my summons 'dies' again rather than me dispelling it. That's part of my contract with the undead spirits."

"You'd think, but people like me who do the things I do are probably considered threats from the moment we form our first spirit contract. We're already their enemies in their eyes. However, after what I've learned, I can't exactly say I blame them for they treat me, especially when you consider what I was researching."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4973 on: April 29, 2016, 05:24:02 pm »

Senija shifted slightly where she'd tangled herself in Ranzen's reins for the night, opened an eye, and looked at Lilly.
:"Mrrrh?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4974 on: April 29, 2016, 05:30:33 pm »

Lilly giggled; she hadn't realized Senija was still asleep. She sat down next to her and crossed her legs.

"I would've let you sleep if I knew you hadn't gotten up yet."

She reached over and ruffled Senija's hair.

"I was just wanting to see how you were doing, after all this... craziness."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4975 on: April 29, 2016, 05:39:01 pm »

:"I'm actually enjoying a quiet period for once, so there's that."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4976 on: April 29, 2016, 05:40:45 pm »

-snip-
"From what I've seen, these people are more reasonable than that. Relationship drama aside."
Sigtext!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4977 on: April 29, 2016, 05:45:39 pm »

"Yeah, it's nice to have one."

Lilly took a deep breath and let it out as a quiet sigh. Soon enough, they were going to have to get back into the thick of it. Whatever Ixion thought it was doing, they had to stop it.

"I was just thinking, what are your plans for after all of this is over?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4978 on: April 29, 2016, 05:49:28 pm »

:"I... don't really know. I... I guess it really is something I should think of, but... I don't know where to start really."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4979 on: April 29, 2016, 05:54:02 pm »

"Well... Tomik and I were talking about it, and we're probably going to do some traveling and sightseeing. Maybe visit your family. And I was just thinking, if you wanted to come with us, you'd be more than welcome to."
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 538