Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292469 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 6: End of the Line
« Reply #4935 on: April 29, 2016, 08:44:39 am »

"Good. We don't need you taking too many dings to the head."

Lilly moved the arm from around his waist so the inside of her forearm was pressed to his instead and linked her fingers through his, placing her other hand on top of their linked hands.

"So, your father gave it to you. What's your family like?"

It seemed she was in the mood for story time.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: April 29, 2016, 08:49:14 am »

"A little bit crazy but it was still good. My mother was one of the local wyvern riders. She helped police the area, as well as rescue missions and all of that. The mountains aren't always the safest. She and Senija are pretty similar actually. My father stayed home more oft than not. He kept a garden and helped out around town. Everyone knew if they had a problem, they could come to him. I'm still not sure where he got this helm but... I always liked spending time with him. He was just so gentle."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: April 29, 2016, 08:55:13 am »

Lilly turned her head slightly so she could look up at him.

"I guess you mostly take after him then. What was your hometown like?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4938 on: April 29, 2016, 09:00:39 am »

"Ah, I'm not so sure about that one but... My village was, well, quiet. Everyone knew each other, helped each other out. Though it also meant everyone knew everyone else's business. Even when that was, ah, that someone's significant other had left them because they preferred girls..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: April 29, 2016, 09:06:42 am »

Lilly smiled slightly to herself.

"Her loss. I can't say I'm sorry for her."

"It sounds nice and peaceful. A good place to get away from all of this. Maybe once it's all over we can visit there and I can meet your parents."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: April 29, 2016, 09:10:51 am »

"I was hoping you'd want to do that. I would love for you to know them. Meet my whole family."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: April 29, 2016, 09:11:42 am »

: Yeah, but the noble types or at least people who actually choose to go to the military voluntarily keep them in check.

Mason took a look at Kyle again.

: I don't think you were there, but before I separated from them we had a fight in Zeton with someone I knew. We were both lowlifes stealing and fighting from each other, but when I saw him again he was with the army. And not just a private, he was a sergeant commanding a squad.

: Hell he was the one that sent me to Strohnban. And then we killed him.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: April 29, 2016, 09:15:17 am »

"I hope they approve. It would be nice to live in a... normal family environment, for once. Er. I might be a little spoiled, though... I'm not really good at... cooking, and cleaning, and housework-type stuff..."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: April 29, 2016, 09:26:27 am »

Tomik grinned and squeezed her hand lightly.

"They'll like you because you make me happy. Plus, you're amazing, so of course they'll love you. As for all that other stuff, no worries. You can perform and make all sorts of money and become famous. I can take care of all the easy things like cooking and cleaning."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: April 29, 2016, 09:35:25 am »

"Oh yes, someone who doesn't care about the common rabble controlling crooks such an improvement... Anyways, what makes you so certain that he didn't just sell out for a pretty good deal?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: April 29, 2016, 09:39:01 am »

"Well, I'm not so sure about amazing, but thank you for saying so."

She patted his hand with her free one.

"It would be nice, though. Make enough money so we can just retire to a quiet place and... well, actually, I think we'd both get bored! There's still a lot of the world to see, and I still have that book I want to write... but when we're ready to settle down, that would be great."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: April 29, 2016, 09:42:52 am »

: That's what I thought at first. But on my way to the Waygate I heard all this about Strohnban being used to mass recruit criminals. I doubt they have that amount of money or even want to give it out to criminals when they have a much cheaper method.

: Would you trust someone like that to not desert at the first chance anyways?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: April 29, 2016, 09:43:57 am »

"I would be happy doing whatever with you by my side, but traveling the world sounds amazing."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: April 29, 2016, 09:56:57 am »

"Well, why would someone like me avoid killing women?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: April 29, 2016, 10:00:18 am »

"I know, right? There's still so much to learn about everywhere. Ruins to explore. Songs to discover. People to meet. Just me, you... Senija, Modra, and Ranzen, gliding across peaceful skies and landing wherever seems interesting."

She traced a lazy spiraling design on the back of his hand with a finger.

"Maybe find a nice valley somewhere, with trees in full Autumn bloom, and a basin at the bottom of a waterfall... just take a lunch and spend the day relaxing and swimming, no cares in the world."
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 538