Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292244 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 2: Unexpected Guests
« Reply #1455 on: January 18, 2015, 03:20:54 pm »

: Well, let me just settle something. Whoever gets the worst hand fetches the map!

The cards were shown and it became clear. The captain himself lost.

: ... Bah, it's the idiots who get the best luck.

And with that Haibach grumbled out of the inn to get the map. He will take a while.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: January 18, 2015, 03:24:03 pm »

Lamden, having quietly walked back in and sat down, had a pensive look about his face on hearing about the rest of the group's plans.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: January 18, 2015, 03:26:11 pm »

Albert seemed somewhat troubled with the discussion about what they'd do once they were out of the country, and closed his eyes in thought.
I don't want to be left alone, and what happens when there's nothing to keep us together.. Maybe I could try to stick with Tomik, but that would include Senija which might get awkward and... How long would we all have to run? Would we have to hide? I need to think on these things..
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 05:53:38 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: January 18, 2015, 05:52:01 pm »

"I like mountains. I've been learning climbing them in my off time."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: January 20, 2015, 12:58:54 am »

Harlan crept up behind Tomik and whispered in his ear.

: "So. Did you give any more thought about what I said about you and Lilly last night?"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 01:39:38 am by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: January 20, 2015, 01:32:04 am »

"Whu? Oh, uh... Dunno. A bit I guess. Didn't think you were very serious about it. Thought you were just trying to get a reaction."

Don't blush, don't blush. And please let him drop it. Ugh, It's bad enough Senija knows...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: January 20, 2015, 01:46:28 am »

"Little bit of both," he said in apparent seriousness. "I'll say the same thing to you that I said to Lilly: whatever happens between the two of you, whether you wind up in the same bed or not, try to keep things civil and professional. The last thing we need when we're so close to freedom is a lover's quarrel. Especially if we find ourselves under attack at the same time." He shrugged.

: "Just wanted to get that out there. People here look to you for leadership and everyone likes Lilly, so I'd hate to see what would happen if the two of you wound up going for each other's throats."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: January 20, 2015, 01:57:47 am »

Tomik rubbed the back of his head and sighed.

"Trust me, I've thought about most if not all of that. It's something we're going to need to be careful about but... I think we can do this. Especially since I've been put into this leadership role for some reason... Still not completely sure why but... Don't worry. Until we're safe, we'll both be putting the group's safety above our personal stuff."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: January 20, 2015, 02:11:32 am »

Harlan arched an eyebrow.

: "So the two of you have discussed it already?...Anyway, as far as I know you and your sister are the only ones in the original breakout team with actual military experience. And, pardon me for saying so, you're far more level-headed than she is. Really it's no surprise that folks follow your lead."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: January 20, 2015, 08:24:29 am »

Albert tilted his head a little bit as he saw Harlan sneak over to Tomik, before whispering in his ear. Deciding that those two were having a private conversation, Albert excused himself from the table taking his bowl and cup. After putting them on the bar counter with a small nod of thanks. Afterwards, Albert looked around the room, noticing that everyone was around, began to look though his bag, apparently checking whatever was inside. After fiddling with contents for a little while, he notices that Lamden's pensive look. Closing his bag, Albert sat down near to Lamden. He also couldn't help but notice that his arm was still broken. He'd have to ask about that.
: "Um.. Mind sharing some of those thoughts Lamden? With something as important as this its best to hear what everyone thinks on it."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 11:15:15 am by Ochita »
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: January 20, 2015, 11:31:32 am »

: "Hm?" Lamden broke his reverie and glanced at Albert. With a pause, he sighed, "I suppose it's only fair for everyone to know, then."
: "Unfortunately I cannot waste my time touring the mountains and playing the part of a hermit. I intend to head north along the mountain range to Alberal. Once there I need to get back in contact with my home and see just what has happened in my absence. Should you or anyone else here wish to accompany me, I could see about granting you asylum there."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: January 20, 2015, 11:45:05 am »

Albert looked at Lamden with a questioning look, Alberal, asylum, what had happened in his absence? He understood that Lamden was from a church, but being able to try to grant asylum is a little bit above the average priest, along with the way he actually used a weapon. Slowly, as if unsure, Albert cleared his throat.
: "Lamden.. How high up are you in your church to be able to offer Asylum to us?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: January 20, 2015, 11:52:26 am »

Lamden seemed a little surprised to see Albert turn such a skeptical glare, but when he heard Albert's suspicions in words, he chuckled.
: "Still a mere cavalier with a staff and mace, mind you. But I have served as a most trusted guard to my region's Bishop. Without a doubt she holds the clout to grant such protection."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: January 20, 2015, 12:07:10 pm »

Albert seemed a little bit surprised that Lamden was a cavalier for someone that high, but nodded to himself a moment later. He started out half-mumbling to himself, but his voice grew slightly more disturbed the further he spoke.
: "So that was why you were on the boat.. Wait, does that mean... That part of the Ixion army went after a bishop? That sounds pretty serious.. My country did that?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: January 20, 2015, 12:24:45 pm »

Lamden exhaled slowly in a drawn out sigh.
: "Frustrating as it is, Ixion and Alberal have never seen eye to eye. Ixion holds the lands prophesied for the battle to end all battles, yet does not even move to help stop it. Instead they capture and detain the prophets who sense its coming, such as that Mason lad."
: "The Archbishop of Alberal is not a man to fall to indecision or denial in the face of such a grim prophecy, and tensions have been high ever since as the signs point more and more to war. As my Lady's host approached the southern border of Alberal on a diplomatic mission, we were ambushed. I managed to get her away, but was captured myself."
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 538