Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292250 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 2: Unexpected Guests
« Reply #1440 on: January 18, 2015, 02:27:46 pm »

The swordswoman regarded Kyle with amusement for a brief moment before shaking her head.

"You miss my point."

She nodded a greeting to Lily.

"Harlan, if you wish to meet my master, we very well might have to head in land."

She leaned back and spoke to Tomik and the others.

"Greetings, my companions. Are you discussing further plans."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: January 18, 2015, 02:32:57 pm »

Tomik was about to answer when he spotted Senija's expression. He half choked on his breakfast before hurriedly continuing,

"Uh, oh, yeah. Continue on towards the desert, hopefully lose them there. We should be able to cut across a fairly narrow part but.."

He grumbled slightly and shook his head.

"Maps. Those are what we need. Before we leave, I'll see if this town has any. It's been a while since I've traveled, and I haven't seen a good map in a while. We probably should be ok on supplies and we don't want to leave this town in more trouble than they are already risking, so we'll resupply elsewhere, but maps... Those we could use now."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: January 18, 2015, 02:37:38 pm »

Albert gave a small nod towards Lilly, having finished off his breakfast.
: "I don't like the idea of us actually doing anything, but a lie in this situation would be okay.."
Noticing Tomik almost half-choking, Albert looked a little bit concerned, sliding his water towards tomik.
: "Did that go down the wrong way? If you want, you can have some water to help your throat."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: January 18, 2015, 02:39:01 pm »

"Good idea on the maps, but if we get lost, couldn't the pair of you scout from the air?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: January 18, 2015, 02:39:10 pm »

: "...It seems to me that we know someone who probably has access to maps." Harlan turned to the pirate captain.

: "Well? Think we could take a look?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: January 18, 2015, 02:40:38 pm »

"Of course we wouldn't actually do anything to hurt them, but we want them to be safe. And no, no need for water, thank you. I just had a slight cough, that's all. Something tickled my throat on the way down I guess."

Nodding to Lily, he added,

"It's true we have three units who can scout from the air, but that's where maps will come in handy. Since they're made from a flier's point of view, if we have maps, we can make sure we're headed in the right direction. If I'd been thinking, I would have tried to see if the ship we... borrowed had any. Oh, good idea Harlan."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: January 18, 2015, 02:47:22 pm »

Senija, content with having terrified her brother, now made her way down the stairs.
:"Once we're in the desert, where are we going...?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: January 18, 2015, 02:49:49 pm »

"Good point, Tomik. And that's something we need to think about. How long are we going to run? Are we going to find a place to go to ground and hide out for awhile?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: January 18, 2015, 02:51:51 pm »

"Heh, the two of you seem to be thinking along the same lines. It's true, we need to figure that out. Once we get out of the country, we will have fulfilled our promise. At which point... Do we stick together? Do we split? We need to figure that out. There isn't really one answer I can give. It's up to everyone. It's not like I'm just going to decide for everyone, I don't have any power with which to say I can do that. So... yeah, any thoughts?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: January 18, 2015, 02:54:43 pm »

"It might be dangerous to get there, but if we could find my master, he lives in the mountains. We would go months without seeing other people. If there's a place to hide from the word, it's there. The only people who visited were friends or students of my master, anyway.

My master is skilled. He taught me, even with me missing an eye. You would be safe there. From humans, at least."

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: January 18, 2015, 02:59:04 pm »

Tomik shrugged.

"If we're going to mountains, we could also just head to Senija's and my old home. You're really only getting in and out of there if you have some means of flying."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: January 18, 2015, 03:00:23 pm »

"Both are good suggestions, though I would rather not be somewhere so... remote?"

She shrugged.

"I mean it makes sense and we gotta go somewhere, I guess."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: January 18, 2015, 03:01:16 pm »

: "The important thing right now is to shake off any Ixani troops that are chasing us. That means getting past the border and possibly getting into the nearest city. We can hold up there for a time, until the Ixani give up and go home, and then we can do whatever we want. I don't imagine that Ixion would be willing to get into a border clash over a bunch of trash like us."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: January 18, 2015, 03:06:54 pm »

Haibach and some of his crew were playing cards nearby when Harlan called his attention. He turned to them and waited until everyone stopped talking.

: Maps, huh? We do have some, but they're in the ship. I can send someone to get a spare one for you, I know my way around the sea.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: January 18, 2015, 03:16:04 pm »

"I agree that hiding out doesn't seem ideal. I'd prefer to be able to travel the world. Hopefully Harlan is correct and all this will blow over once we're across the borders."

"We would be extremely grateful if you would do so. A map would be a godsend to us right now."
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 538