Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 92

Author Topic: UNMD - First Contact: Casualty  (Read 47169 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: UNMD - First Contact: IC Thread
« Reply #645 on: October 13, 2014, 07:05:04 am »

((W-what?

Trevor manages to strafe the tree-dweller, dealing 91 damage! The mecha leaps down, and both draw rifles.

Quote from: Google- define: leap
jump or spring a long way, to a great height, or with great force.

It jumped down and landed on its feet. As in, not falling uncontrollably. Or faceplanting.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 13, 2014, 07:07:47 am »

((Damn, misread it.))
Ao falls back to a medium range, pulling out the Ragnell rifle and hiding behind cover.

Action: Barrier.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 13, 2014, 07:31:46 am »

Eren moves away from the recently deposited robots and continues firing on the factory.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 13, 2014, 07:44:15 am »

Lethe gritted her teeth as she saw the monster completly ignore her and head towards her companion, quickly she turned and began to chase after the hydra once again bringing Shade's sword down upon one of the creature's necks.

Action: Adaptive Strategy
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 13, 2014, 08:10:04 am »

Kyle falls back. He's going to be useless for this fight.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 13, 2014, 08:28:27 am »

Trevor does what he has been doing, staying in Medium range.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 13, 2014, 08:29:12 am »

"Negative Impact, the barrage was unsuccessful. I'm going to need to try something different, keep them distracted."
Using Weapon Overclock, another barrage of gunfire erupts from her rifle, in an attempt to rip the Hydra to shreds.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 13, 2014, 09:24:53 am »

The ASR-066 does what it usually does. Which is to say use the Barrier tactic and try to move into melee range.

((If you haven't noticed, the ASR-066 has no weapons besides its huge fuck-off sword, and you gave us no indication that the mechs would be using Parthian tactics. So this partly your fault for not giving us enough information, you know. Luzia is totally asking for an alternative weapon after this battle, just so you know.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 13, 2014, 10:01:22 am »

Lone wolf Jumps from the ACM and, affter landing on the ground, begins to roll on the ground to get the Robo-scorpions off. If need be She uses her shoulder mount Machineguns.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 13, 2014, 10:06:09 am »

"Shit, this thing REALLY seems to have a hateboner for me!" Justin fires again while falling back, leading the monster on a chase! (Strategy, overclock!)
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 13, 2014, 03:21:20 pm »

Well, damn. Maybe it was just a fluke though. Face God moves into Short Range, and assuming arms can move independently of legs, keeps shooting with the Medium Range Carbine.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 14, 2014, 06:54:25 pm »

Another mech comes out of the factory. The mechs stand next to each other.

Eren moves away from the recently deposited robots and continues firing on the factory.

Several shots tear the structure apart, dealing 543 damage to the structure. It explodes, covering its surroundings in lumps of dirty gray metal.

Meanwhile, the roboscorpions start building a structure, using their bodies as the building material. More of them emerge from the ACM.

Well, damn. Maybe it was just a fluke though. Face God moves into Short Range, and assuming arms can move independently of legs, keeps shooting with the Medium Range Carbine.

Again, the shots all bounce off.

Lone wolf Jumps from the ACM and, affter landing on the ground, begins to roll on the ground to get the Robo-scorpions off. If need be She uses her shoulder mount Machineguns.

One breaks fairly easily. The other cuts off a wafer-thin square of armor with a tiny laser and flies back towards the ACM.

((Damn, misread it.))
Ao falls back to a medium range, pulling out the Ragnell rifle and hiding behind cover.

Action: Barrier.

Make that long range.

Trevor does what he has been doing, staying in Medium range.

Trevor isn't able to keep up with the smaller mechs, and suffers range penalties, dealing only 31 damage to the mech. On a side note, said mech is now on fire.

The ASR-066 does what it usually does. Which is to say use the Barrier tactic and try to move into melee range.

((If you haven't noticed, the ASR-066 has no weapons besides its huge fuck-off sword, and you gave us no indication that the mechs would be using Parthian tactics. So this partly your fault for not giving us enough information, you know. Luzia is totally asking for an alternative weapon after this battle, just so you know.))

((deal with it, capitalist))

Nope, they're still faster.

The mechs still in pursuit of the scouts are nearly in range of the supposed defensive line.

"Abort mission. Return to base. You don't stand a chance against the line."

Lethe gritted her teeth as she saw the monster completly ignore her and head towards her companion, quickly she turned and began to chase after the hydra once again bringing Shade's sword down upon one of the creature's necks.

Action: Adaptive Strategy

Lethe lops off one of the Hydra's heads, blood spurting out everywhere.

"Shit, this thing REALLY seems to have a hateboner for me!" Justin fires again while falling back, leading the monster on a chase! (Strategy, overclock!)

Not much of a chase, as the Hydra is faster. It pins him to the ground with some of its remaining heads, repeatedly ramming the cockpit with the other two, for 124 damage.

"Negative Impact, the barrage was unsuccessful. I'm going to need to try something different, keep them distracted."
Using Weapon Overclock, another barrage of gunfire erupts from her rifle, in an attempt to rip the Hydra to shreds.

Dealing 104 damage, she manages to explode another of the Hydra's heads.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: October 14, 2014, 06:56:44 pm »

Kyle falls back. He's going to be useless for this fight.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 14, 2014, 07:03:05 pm »

Trevor continues firing at the retreating mechs, overclocking. The ACS moves backwards slowly as he does so.
"Neptune covering our retreat. Let's bring it back, ladies and gents."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 14, 2014, 07:05:11 pm »

((So is my mech in Short range? If so...))
Face God puts his carbine away and fires on the ACM with his two pistols.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 92