Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 92

Author Topic: UNMD - First Contact: Casualty  (Read 47156 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: UNMD - First Contact: IC Thread
« Reply #630 on: October 10, 2014, 11:25:16 pm »

Lone wolf lets out a howl and Jumps onto the ACM, sticking as many Thermite grenades into any open spots in the armor. Lone wolf then jumps off the mech.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 10, 2014, 11:45:29 pm »

The ACS fires upon the fallen mech more, overclocking.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 11, 2014, 08:14:37 am »

"...Well then, looks like I got it's attention! Lethe, now would be a good time to swat it while it's focused on me! Kara, if you have any other weapons than that rifle, might wanna use them since that thing's defenses seems to handle single attacks pretty well. Move in and unload!"  Defensive maneuvers! Justin puts up a kinetic field to blunt attacks while keeping the creature's attention with barrage after barrage of cannonfire.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 11, 2014, 08:16:38 am »

Leap onto the falling mech, taking care to keep out of Trevor's line of fire, and hack it to bits.

Action: Barrier.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 11, 2014, 08:18:53 am »

"Understood, launching Missile Arrays now. You keep its attention, and this should work..."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 11, 2014, 10:15:07 am »

The ASR-066 rushes forward into melee, slashing with its blade to try and end the fight.

Tactic: Kinetic Field

((I'll do a big hot-blooded yell thing when I'm actually certain that we're in melee range...))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 11, 2014, 09:56:14 pm »

((Update now, or wait for more people to post?))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 11, 2014, 10:11:12 pm »

((Wait please. I need to post.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 11, 2014, 10:16:35 pm »

A medium-sized mech drops into Medium range of the ACM.
"This is callsign: Führer in the mech Face God, ready for -"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"...That's a lot bigger than I thought it would be."
Face God opens fire on the ACM with his carbine.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 10:18:39 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 12, 2014, 01:01:20 am »

"Well shit. What now?"

The Rabid Hare starts to close in on the ACM, guns blazing away at the factory this time, trying to deal damage to it while it got close enough to latch on, and hopefully, it could find a weak point for it's nano-edged halberd to work on.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 12, 2014, 02:19:46 am »

"Follow My lead. I'll set off Thermite Charges to blast away it's armor. When I do, I want you three to unleash everything you have. Understood?" Maria barked out the commands as she ran forward in her mech. She wasn't sure it would work, and she definitetly wasn't sure that the enemy wouldn't try to stop her, but her mech had it's tricks, and close range combat was one of them.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 13, 2014, 06:48:24 am »

A single, tiny mechsuit, only 3 meters tall, strides out of one of the factories' gates, advancing towards the mecha. The factory has no signs of stopping.

Eren shifts his fire to the factory, overclocking his guns.
"We may need reinforcements"

The guns tear into the factory, dislodging plates of armor, dealing 166 damage.

"Well shit. What now?"

The Rabid Hare starts to close in on the ACM, guns blazing away at the factory this time, trying to deal damage to it while it got close enough to latch on, and hopefully, it could find a weak point for it's nano-edged halberd to work on.

((you rolled a nat 1 XD))

All but one bullet miss the factory. Oh god.

A medium-sized mech drops into Medium range of the ACM.
"This is callsign: Führer in the mech Face God, ready for -"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"...That's a lot bigger than I thought it would be."
Face God opens fire on the ACM with his carbine.

The rounds bounce off the mecha's armor like rubber bands off an armored car.

Lone wolf lets out a howl and Jumps onto the ACM, sticking as many Thermite grenades into any open spots in the armor. Lone wolf then jumps off the mech.

There are no openings in the leg armor. None. Just thirty solid metres of armor covered leg. However, she is able to leap up the mech and deposit some grenades in the less armored plate near the joint of the leg, dealing a good 84 damage to the ACM.

Meanwhile, hundreds of tiny (20cm length) robots, resembling winged scorpions, fly out of the top of the massive torso, most flying towards the recently cleared patch of forest, a few towards the factory, and a pair towards Lone Wolf, landing on its hindquarters.

The Hydra strides out of the oceans towards Justin, completely ignoring the others, using the Charge ability. It bowls him over, heads thrashing, and it deals 125 damage with a combination of crushing and biting.

Kara sighed, as she saw how ineffective that strategy was, and so switched to a more... Adaptive Strategy, using her missiles.
Hopefully this strategy would be more useful.

Apparently not. Stupid crappy human missiles.

A look of shock passed across Lethe's face for a moment as she saw the five headed creature rise, quickly she steeled herself however forcing the smile back onto her face. Yelling as she did so she raised the giant sword and sent in crashing down into the beast. She kept the active barrier from last turn on still

Lethe makes a swing at the passing Hydra, the blade slicing through the neck of one head for 120 damage, blood spurting out of the wound. The Hydra doesn't seem to care.

"...Well then, looks like I got it's attention! Lethe, now would be a good time to swat it while it's focused on me! Kara, if you have any other weapons than that rifle, might wanna use them since that thing's defenses seems to handle single attacks pretty well. Move in and unload!"  Defensive maneuvers! Justin puts up a kinetic field to blunt attacks while keeping the creature's attention with barrage after barrage of cannonfire.

Justin's miniguns flare, dealing 126 damage and repelling the monster. It screeches, preparing to ram him again.

Leap onto the falling mech, taking care to keep out of Trevor's line of fire, and hack it to bits.

Action: Barrier.

With a sigh Kyle follows. Assume he does so until something actually happens.

The ASR-066 rushes forward into melee, slashing with its blade to try and end the fight.

Tactic: Kinetic Field

((I'll do a big hot-blooded yell thing when I'm actually certain that we're in melee range...))

((I'm dubbing you the three stooges, because you're using melee weapons against zippy little shits that specialize in Parthian tactics :P))

Again, the pilots charge, and again, the scouts pull back towards the invader's defensive line once again. However, the scouts return fire this time around, dealing 53, 50, and 67 damage. Kinetic fields have utterly no effect on blocking the lasers. Stupid photons.

The ACS fires upon the fallen mech more, overclocking.

76 damage hits the already damaged scout for 76 damage. It is not looking in good condition, pieces of armor flaking off.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 13, 2014, 06:55:01 am »

((Eren's guns were overclocked))
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 13, 2014, 06:59:15 am »

((Yep, accounted for. You got a shitty dakka roll, I'm afraid, but you've taken off 40% of the building's health.))
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 07:01:43 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 13, 2014, 07:01:41 am »

((How did the mech dodge Ao? It was falling and hadn't gotten up- it was essentially a sitting duck.))
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 92