Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 40

Author Topic: Mission 16: Serial Experiments Skylar  (Read 77827 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 16: Serial Experiments Skylar
« Reply #375 on: February 04, 2015, 10:07:13 am »

Ulrich Leland. Location: On job

I'll sit inside the van for now. Can't do anything before guards and security is handled.
Be prepared to turn on Brute Force Null program if alarm is activated and Skylar cannot handle it.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 05, 2015, 02:53:03 pm »

"Sky, I hope you have a plan to dispose of that monster you created." Milno remarks offhandedly without using the comms as he bites down on the cigarette's filter and stares at the building across the street. "A thing done right is better than doing it quick and sloppy." he says over the mike to remind the team doing things right - like last mission - takes priority over raw speed. The sexual connotation is probably there by accident.

Continue keeping an eye (just checking in so I don't fall off the face of the Earth).
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 05, 2015, 03:01:24 pm »

((I just remembered, but technically Milno got all combat stims. Can we retroactively divide those among the team?))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 05, 2015, 03:20:08 pm »

((I just remembered, but technically Milno got all combat stims. Can we retroactively divide those among the team?))

((I thought it was implicit people had taken them like in the last mission. Though to be honest, during the last mission I think I specified that kind of thing.))

@GM: Thing which I forgot to mention/thought it was implicit: everyone but Skylar gets 1 stim of each kind, except D'usse and Thaddeus, whose Int stims are donated to Skylar.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #379 on: February 05, 2015, 04:55:41 pm »

I'll sit inside the van for now. Can't do anything before guards and security is handled.
Be prepared to turn on Brute Force Null program if alarm is activated and Skylar cannot handle it.

Start The Q'baja Job
No time like the present.

Take the van to someplace inconspicuous, but still close enough I can see into the bank with cam-eyes, preferably park on the non-camera side of the bank. Scan with cam-eyes to look for the guard in the surveillance room. Take a bit to charge a dynamic bonus for cooking his brain with my amp.

The team piles into the van, two up front, the rest sit with the gear in back. The van pulls out of the warehouse in silence and drives through nearly deserted streets towards its goal. In the back, Ulrich double checks the equipment, cleans pistols, and makes some minor adjustments to the laser cradle. Michael sits in the corner and fusses with his mask. D'usse rocks and fidgets in the passenger seat, looking back over the maps and seemingly swaying to the beat of a song no one else can hear. Thaddeus drives, doing his best to look as inconspicuous as humanly possible.

Thaddeus drives past the street the bank is on and turns on the  one a block behind it. He pulls on the cam eye goggles and squints, looking through the buildings between himself and the bank, trying to identify which wandering heat signature is the right guard.  He focuses in on one particular signature. He's pretty sure that it's the right target, but not positive.

"Sky, I hope you have a plan to dispose of that monster you created." Milno remarks offhandedly without using the comms as he bites down on the cigarette's filter and stares at the building across the street. "A thing done right is better than doing it quick and sloppy." he says over the mike to remind the team doing things right - like last mission - takes priority over raw speed. The sexual connotation is probably there by accident.

Continue keeping an eye (just checking in so I don't fall off the face of the Earth).
You lean on the railing of the balcony and pretend to scan the horizon. In reality, you're watching the lone pair of headlights wander down the street on your right. You toe the rifle, reassuring yourself that it's in the proper position.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 05, 2015, 09:42:41 pm »

Thaddeus clears his throat before activating his coms, "Hey Skylar? Just a heads up, I'm attempting to cook one of the guards brains. Use your god machine to take control of the other guy and unlock the door for us. Cooking on one. 3, 2, 1."

Whelp, cook that poor bastards brain. About the size of a baseball, 50 degrees C in the middle of his brain.

IF Skylar doesn't take care of the other guard, do the same to his brain.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 10:45:53 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 06, 2015, 12:50:44 am »

((You could go for less temperature and a slightly bigger area just in case. The "marble" may not be enough.))
>Yes?

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 06, 2015, 12:52:31 am »

((Say, baseball at 75C?))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 06, 2015, 01:14:45 am »

As soon as the signal is given, storm the bank through the side door and try to get the loading doors open so we can gen the van inside.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:51:18 am by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 06, 2015, 01:47:01 am »

((Even 45°C should be enough to cook proteins into solid mass. It's like boiling eggs.))

As soon as the signal is given, storm the bank and try to get the loading doors open so we can gen the van inside.
((Repodoors can't be opened from outside, I recommend opening another easier door and opening reporood from inside.))

Assist with door opening, but steer guys on employees door. I got the tools.
If alarm is triggered and Skylar cannot handle it, activate brute force null program, get inside, turn off power by breaking fusebox and then turn off signal jamming.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:54:36 am by AoshimaMichio »
Old sigs.
Games.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 06, 2015, 01:51:04 am »

((Even 45°C should be enough to cook proteins into solid mass. It's like boiling eggs.))

As soon as the signal is given, storm the bank and try to get the loading doors open so we can gen the van inside.
((Repodoors can't be opened from outside, I recommend opening another door and opening reporood from inside.))

((That's what I meant, open the side door ang get the repodoors open. Will edit)
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 06, 2015, 09:31:33 pm »

"Good luck everyone, 'k?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #387 on: February 07, 2015, 03:42:41 pm »

Thaddeus clears his throat before activating his coms, "Hey Skylar? Just a heads up, I'm attempting to cook one of the guards brains. Use your god machine to take control of the other guy and unlock the door for us. Cooking on one. 3, 2, 1."

Whelp, cook that poor bastards brain. About the size of a baseball, 50 degrees C in the middle of his brain.

IF Skylar doesn't take care of the other guard, do the same to his brain.

You concentrate and watch as there's a bloom of heat around the guy's head, and blurry heat signature of his body goes limp and tumbles off its chair.

((Repodoors can't be opened from outside, I recommend opening another easier door and opening reporood from inside.))

Assist with door opening, but steer guys on employees door. I got the tools.
If alarm is triggered and Skylar cannot handle it, activate brute force null program, get inside, turn off power by breaking fusebox and then turn off signal jamming.

As soon as the signal is given, storm the bank through the side door and try to get the loading doors open so we can gen the van inside.
We're still waiting for skylar to do anything, but which doors exactly are you guys opening? Parking in the area the armored trucks usually use and trying to get the repository door open?
Cause there's a camera there that no one has taken out.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 08, 2015, 10:47:53 am »

We are opening employee door. My plan is still that we use the gap between clothing and book stores to the bank alley. D'usse can then take the van to happy ride while we wait for Skylar to do his thing with alarm and guard.
If Skylar succesfully manages to manipulate guard into opening door, shoot him into head (the guard, not Skylar).

((Should someone post action for Kriellya in case he can't?))

« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 07:33:56 am by AoshimaMichio »
Old sigs.
Games.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 08, 2015, 11:27:57 am »

(Done)

Skylar action(in case Kriellya doesn't post):on signal, use god computer to disable all accessible alarms and attempt to disable guard

Michael action: Join Ulrich in forcing employee door at signal alarms are squelched, rush any non-disabled guards, and get repository doors open.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:07:36 am by tryrar »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 40