Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 40

Author Topic: Mission 16: Serial Experiments Skylar  (Read 77781 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 16: Serial Experiments Skylar
« Reply #345 on: January 30, 2015, 05:39:34 pm »

Grab the two people with the highest handi skill and have them paint the van to look like BAM services. Get a couple of repeaters for the coms to be stuck on the outside of the vault and higher up, so that the heist team can speak to D'usse and Skylar while they are in the vault.  After that I think we're good to start this. How does on a weekend at night sound? Preferably on a night BAM services normally doesn't show up, unless we have access to their network/computer/server and can just insert ourselves into the schedule.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 30, 2015, 06:00:36 pm »

Grab the two people with the highest handi skill and have them paint the van to look like BAM services. Get a couple of repeaters for the coms to be stuck on the outside of the vault and higher up, so that the heist team can speak to D'usse and Skylar while they are in the vault.  After that I think we're good to start this. How does on a weekend at night sound? Preferably on a night BAM services normally doesn't show up, unless we have access to their network/computer/server and can just insert ourselves into the schedule.

Sounds like the best time. I second this as when to kick off

Edit: Michael volunteers to be pointman on entry, with his bombs and thermite on standby if things go FUBAR
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 07:34:11 pm by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 31, 2015, 03:15:42 am »

((Yeah, weekend night is the time))
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 11:57:50 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 31, 2015, 11:30:06 am »

((I thought to begin with we were going to have the janitor jumpsuits to look like BAM services in the beginning.))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 31, 2015, 11:39:45 am »

((We could be wearing those. Not that it matters much because janitors come early morning and we are striking at night. I changed my action a bit for it. It works as a distraction if any cameras record us.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 31, 2015, 11:53:52 am »

((Alright. We wanna talk about who'll be the three going into the bank and who'll be staying behind with Skylar as a bodyguard/lookout/controller for the mission? I'm not as worried about the driver because I'm pretty sure TCM/D'usse already volunteered for that.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 31, 2015, 12:54:12 pm »

((Does Skylar even need a bodyguard? He'll be sitting in safety of our apartment.))
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 31, 2015, 01:16:28 pm »

((Well, less bodyguard, more lookout. Another set of eyes on the outside for us.

Edit: And someone to help us stay on track, to try and provide a timeline for us to work off of. I take it we're still using your plan, right? ))
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 01:19:18 pm by renegadelobster »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 31, 2015, 01:54:28 pm »

((I suppose we are using it since no one has provided alternatives. Thaddeus can't be the lookout man because his amp is needed, so this leaves just Milno, Michael and Ulrich. I personally would rather be raiding the bank. Milno would be useful in bank because of his higher skills. And Michael also wants to blow shit up in bank, so... Not many options here.

I would argue more people are needed in bank, but having additional shooter in apartment if police shows up early might be very handy.))
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 31, 2015, 02:02:20 pm »

((Ok, I thought so. So, one way we could do this is to, essentially, draw straws. You three each pick a number between one and ten, I go over to random.org and run it till one of your guys numbers pops up. Yeah, that was kind of my thinking too.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 31, 2015, 02:25:13 pm »

((Let's see if Caellath or tryrar volunteers first.))
Old sigs.
Games.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 01, 2015, 12:47:37 am »

(5. Nope wanna be in bank)
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 01, 2015, 03:27:30 am »

(( Troubleshooter is probably the appropriate name for the other person not in the bank. If there's trouble, it's their job to sweep in and shoot it.
With all the camera Feeds, Skylar is serving the Controller/lookout job. Assuming his computer doesn't explode, he should be able to see any trouble coming to the apartment.

If Cael doesn't reply, or reply's with 'do whatever', we should probably just assign it to Milno. Cael likely won't mind, and having Milno as overwatch and the hammer for unforeseen complications seems like the right play))
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 04:19:20 am by Kriellya »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 01, 2015, 03:33:41 am »

((Sounds good to me))

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 01, 2015, 04:50:35 am »

((I can go with that))
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 40