Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40

Author Topic: Mission 16: Serial Experiments Skylar  (Read 77775 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Mission 16: Serial Experiments Skylar
« on: September 23, 2014, 10:21:02 pm »

It's on the streets.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:37:31 pm by piecewise »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 16: The Heat is on.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 11:47:25 am »

Ulrich strolls in to the shuttle and sits down, waiting for mission to start.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 11:49:18 am »

Michael joins him. "So, have you been on any other missions yet?"
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 12:30:31 pm »

"Nope, this is my first. You?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 01:02:30 pm »

"Arctic mission. That was some crazy shit there, I'll tell you. One member was this wierd guy who could shapeshift, and he decided to give this roboguy a new body after the idiot smashed his up. Ended up warping into something out of H.P Lovecraft, and ended with Steve nuking our objective. So, we got no pay for it, and I have new nightmares for the next lifetime. Hey, if you want, when we get back go to the VR and look at the mission replay for 15, I gurentee you'll wanna run back to the stasis pods and set the timer to 'indefinite'."
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 01:16:37 pm »

"You are joking, shapeshifters do not exist. Name's Ulrich, by the way." Ulrich says, extending his hand for greeting.
"Guess I have to check out other mission reports. I did watch through mission 5, thought. Apparently our teamleader participated in it."
Old sigs.
Games.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 01:20:08 pm »

Michael return the handshake. "Yeah, I wish I was joking. Apparently, you can go to the Doctor for ANYTHING, genetics laws be damned, and the guy wanted to be able to turn into any shape he wanted. Oh By the way, what got you sent here? I got put on ice for indulging in my explosions passion."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 01:39:44 pm »

"I was framed for break-in. Apparently someone thought it would be cool to use locksmith to pick locks for them."
Old sigs.
Games.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 01:43:31 pm »

"...where the heck did they break IN?! That would usually be something you'd go to a local jail for."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 01:49:33 pm »

"I was under impression it was just your avarage household. Apparently it was not... I guess will remain as a mystery." Ulrich shrugs.
Old sigs.
Games.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2014, 02:41:00 pm »

Michael shrugs. "Heh, yeah, mystery for the ages and all that." He decides to amuse himself with a random game on his wristpad.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 03:25:21 pm »

Milno arrives after quickly watching how the last missions went (IC knowledge) and sitting atop the shuttle in order to wait for the rest of his team, lazily dangling his legs not unlike a countryside boy sat upon a fence would do. He uses the moment to check other matters on his wristpad and start organizing a few things. "There are several tiers of fucking up around here. This group is aiming for the perfect score, so play nice."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 04:16:57 pm »

Thaddeus walks into the hanger, looks at everyone and waves at the new guys. He then finds a comfy spot to sit on for the time being. "Hiya Boss. I'll try my best to not fuck up. Can't say the same for these guys though." He says, nodding towards the two new guys. "Hi guys, I'm Thaddeus. Just keep your head down and follow Boss's orders. Everything will go smoothly." He finishes saying with a smile.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2014, 04:23:43 pm »

"Heh, sure, I'll do whatever I need to do. Hopefully it'll involve lots and lots of explosives!" Michael grins

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2014, 05:45:13 pm »

"Salut, je suis D'usse. Qu'est-ce qui se passe avec vous les gars?"

Milno arrives after quickly watching how the last missions went (IC knowledge) and sitting atop the shuttle in order to wait for the rest of his team, lazily dangling his legs not unlike a countryside boy sat upon a fence would do. He uses the moment to check other matters on his wristpad and start organizing a few things. "There are several tiers of fucking up around here. This group is aiming for the perfect score, so play nice."

"Aye-aye player."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40