Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 40

Author Topic: Mission 16: Serial Experiments Skylar  (Read 77778 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 16: Serial Experiments Skylar
« Reply #360 on: February 02, 2015, 05:53:48 pm »

((I can gladly take the troubleshooter spot since it was what I had in mind for Milno's role in this mission anyway. He's over the limit of max members, and I got him into the mission only to: a) take direct control only in case shit hits the fan and/or b) provide veteran assistance in case muscling our way through a situation is needed.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 02, 2015, 06:12:09 pm »

((In that case, I'm kicking this off. Mostly so that pw doesn't go decide to scrub the mission.))

Alright time to get this moving. Make sure that the two people with the highest handi skill have painted the van to look like a BAM services van, and that the van has a normal assortment of janitorial stuff on the inside. We'll be going in on a weekend night, when BAM services wouldn't be coming. Thaddeus, Ulrich and Michael will be dressed up in our jumpsuits that are the same as BAM services. EVERYBODY will have the throat mikes and earpieces on, along with the concielable handguns hidden underneath our jumpsuits. D'usse will be hiding in the van as our getaway driver and she will bring the van in when we disable the guards. Skylar will be with his god machine, helping us with the guards coms and being a lookout for us. Milne will be assisting him, but he will also be our troubleshooter. Literally. If something goes wrong in there, he's going to come along and shoot it till its not a problem. Make sure the cutting laser and rig are loaded into the van, but some what hidden by the janitor supplies, if possible.

((Everybody add your actions along with this as you see fit, in case I forgot something.))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 02, 2015, 08:50:49 pm »

((In that case, I'm kicking this off. Mostly so that pw doesn't go decide to scrub the mission.))

Alright time to get this moving. Make sure that the two people with the highest handi skill have painted the van to look like a BAM services van, and that the van has a normal assortment of janitorial stuff on the inside. We'll be going in on a weekend night, when BAM services wouldn't be coming. Thaddeus, Ulrich and Michael will be dressed up in our jumpsuits that are the same as BAM services. EVERYBODY will have the throat mikes and earpieces on, along with the concielable handguns hidden underneath our jumpsuits. D'usse will be hiding in the van as our getaway driver and she will bring the van in when we disable the guards. Skylar will be with his god machine, helping us with the guards coms and being a lookout for us. Milne will be assisting him, but he will also be our troubleshooter. Literally. If something goes wrong in there, he's going to come along and shoot it till its not a problem. Make sure the cutting laser and rig are loaded into the van, but some what hidden by the janitor supplies, if possible.

((Everybody add your actions along with this as you see fit, in case I forgot something.))

((That appears thorough enough, I have no issues))

Get in position as directed
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 08:57:53 pm by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 02, 2015, 08:55:53 pm »

Get in Van, stow away equipment.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 02, 2015, 10:34:53 pm »

Prepare for shit to hit the fan but hope it doesn't.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 03, 2015, 12:00:49 am »

Ulrich Leland. Location: Apartment

Ensure everyone got masks, weapons, gloves, cameye goggles, bulletproof vests. And get single crowbar legally from somewehere, just in case. Also ensure D'usse knows the planned escape route.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #366 on: February 03, 2015, 07:13:31 am »

((Did you ever get cam eyes? Even if you did, isn't that space military grade equipment?))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 03, 2015, 07:25:47 am »

((Did you ever get cam eyes? Even if you did, isn't that space military grade equipment?))
((Me? No, I don't. Someone smuggled those goggles in. I suppose we can keep them hidden under shirt when we enter in view of recording cameras.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #368 on: February 03, 2015, 03:14:29 pm »

Grab the two people with the highest handi skill and have them paint the van to look like BAM services. Get a couple of repeaters for the coms to be stuck on the outside of the vault and higher up, so that the heist team can speak to D'usse and Skylar while they are in the vault.  After that I think we're good to start this. How does on a weekend at night sound? Preferably on a night BAM services normally doesn't show up, unless we have access to their network/computer/server and can just insert ourselves into the schedule.
Van painted. Com system stuff acquired.

Grab the two people with the highest handi skill and have them paint the van to look like BAM services. Get a couple of repeaters for the coms to be stuck on the outside of the vault and higher up, so that the heist team can speak to D'usse and Skylar while they are in the vault.  After that I think we're good to start this. How does on a weekend at night sound? Preferably on a night BAM services normally doesn't show up, unless we have access to their network/computer/server and can just insert ourselves into the schedule.

Sounds like the best time. I second this as when to kick off

Edit: Michael volunteers to be pointman on entry, with his bombs and thermite on standby if things go FUBAR
I'll assume you're gonna be carrying these in one of the duffel bags.

Ulrich Leland. Location: Apartment

Ensure everyone got masks, weapons, gloves, cameye goggles, bulletproof vests. And get single crowbar legally from somewehere, just in case. Also ensure D'usse knows the planned escape route.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Alright, everyone has a throat mic and earpiece. Everyone in the van is wearing a suit like the BAM services people. They're wearing gloves to leave no fingerprints, a bullet proof vest under their suit, and pistol concealed in it as well. They have cameye goggles on their belts. D'usse has the route maps, and we'll assume she memorized them fairly well. Milno is on the balcony, smoking a cigarette, looking nonchalant, with the assault rifle and armor piercing bullets hidden at his feet.  Skylar is at the God-computer, monitoring com traffic and other info. The rest of the team is at the warehouse, suited up and armed. The van is painted, and inside it are dozens of duffel bags, a cutting laser on a manual maneuvering frame with wheels and easy carry handles, bombs, and any other weapon the team has, plus ammo to use them. Along with a crowbar and a toolbox of common tools.

It's saturday, around midnight.

Ready?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 03, 2015, 04:58:36 pm »

Start The Q'baja Job
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 03, 2015, 09:18:06 pm »

No time like the present.

Take the van to someplace inconspicuous, but still close enough I can see into the bank with cam-eyes, preferably park on the non-camera side of the bank. Scan with cam-eyes to look for the guard in the surveillance room. Take a bit to charge a dynamic bonus for cooking his brain with my amp.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 03:53:06 am by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 03, 2015, 11:45:29 pm »

No time like the present.

Take the van to the bank with Ulrich, Michael and Thaddeus in it. Go to the normal entry point that BAM services uses to try and enter like they normally do. Wait for the guard to come over to see what's going on. Let Michael be the point man for the talking part.

Be sure to scan everything with the cam-eyes during all of this, pay special attention to the guard, that comes over to check out what's happening, look for the second guard, where he is. See if either of the guards have anything interesting on them.

((I have a problem with this. Cameras will record our faces. BAM only arrives at early morning. Us arriving at midnight is very unusual. And none of us is from usual team. I doubt they will open doors for us.))
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 04, 2015, 12:51:50 am »

((You're probably right. I figured they'd at least be curious and open the door a bit to talk to us. Michael tries to stall/talk and convince him while I melt the brains of the other guard. After that we just kill the first guard, and then hook up the god computer to the surveillance system to wipe the cameras.

Got anything better? I'm all open for ideas. I feel that the beginning is the most likely point of failure for this.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 04, 2015, 01:19:02 am »

((The guard in security room is a priority target, since he's in best position to make alarm and foil our entire mission. My preferred option is in wiki, written by yours truly.))
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 04, 2015, 01:38:10 am »

(( Hmm. Alright. I'm probably going to take a turn to get a dynamic bonus with the amp, just to be sure))
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 40