Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289892 times)

0player

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

“Ha, Kyle, bet you got your eye on the shack lady here. Well, suit yourself, try to not spell trouble. Let's be off, team! Teleporting magic engage!”

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

"I could go get you water, maybe?" Tech suggested, idly clapping her hands.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"We should probably go together. Buddy system."
"Yeah, last time boss went back into the Cathedral after a stay in here, it was full of cultists. Well, ex-cultists.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Cultists? I've seen those on TV—but only in comedy shows, so my knowledge of them is far from perfect. Guess it'll be a learning experience, too."
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, from what we've seen, these look more like the stabby, human sacrifice kind. Um, but I'm sure they won't be there now."

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No stabby cultists for me, then. I'm fine with that too."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright then, let's go get some food. Anyone else want some? It'll basically be diner food, but also some produce if you want."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Food is a good idea."

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ideas are good food. For the mind, I mean. Wait, no— I don't even know why I thought that'd be funny.Gah, stupid lame brain."

Tech slowly retracts the finger pistols formerly pointed at Kevak.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

((until i get my computer fixed or get a new one can you control my character unless i post hugo?))

'is anyone here a cook? if not looks like i'm on cooking duty.'

((posting from my 3ds so colors are hard))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Find another bone to throw at it, preferably one that's already been scattered or whatever. I wanna see if it actually has a visible impact(as in it impacts the thing), or if I need to find another Plaque. I have a feeling I may need to find another plaque to further mortalize it.
The bone [14] hits, leaving a small dent in the figure, and does not spark on striking it.

"Oh! Good."

It's cleaving time! Cut it in two! Or more pieces!
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Propman took a deep breath, not exactly trusting of any teleportation system, least one that was strapped to his wrist. Nevertheless, he fiddled with the device for a moment in order to open up the same prompt as everyone else, glancing at his companions' own machines for reference.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Sure I'll go.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright, we'll bring back some food for the rest of you. Most likely fruit." HugoLuman ascends the ramp to the door out of the bank, leading anyone who'll follow him.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Before I forget...)

Find another bone to throw at it, preferably one that's already been scattered or whatever. I wanna see if it actually has a visible impact(as in it impacts the thing), or if I need to find another Plaque. I have a feeling I may need to find another plaque to further mortalize it.
The bone [14] hits, leaving a small dent in the figure, and does not spark on striking it.

"Oh! Good."

It's cleaving time! Cut it in two! Or more pieces!
[20-2 (electrical burns on shoulder/feet) v 2] You charge the figure and plunge your sword into its chest before it can attempt a defense, causing it to break in half. There is an explosion of dust, and you feel an immense charge of static electricity, making all your hair stand completely on end, before your vision begins to fade. Suddenly, you awaken on the floor of the room, dust scattered about (though not as thickly as before).
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 427