Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289949 times)

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Her wandering eyes landing on Iton, they grow a sizable amount, Tech's hand patting Prophet's shoulder a few times to grab his attention. "I though- Hugo told us to leave the big cats alone,"
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(From steam chat)

The tiger doesn't seem to mind much, though HugoLuman looks over and says "Just be careful, now."
"If each number's only used once, how do we go about systematically trying them all? It's not like we can rotate through the one on the end."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton falls asleep half on the tiger but most his weight against the wall and floor
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman finishes turning another random combo, which is rejected. "Yeah, I think Iton might be onto something. I think I'll take a break." He slumps down against the wall. "Maybe I should go get some water. I mean, it's not really that far."
"Yeah, just down a flight of stairs, up a ladder, and past a shitload of dead bodies."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Iton has water doesn't he? Or was that a different game.....))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Nope, you just got a bunch of MREs in your pockets.)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((And a kilo of pot..))

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

"Can't we just...find another room? Level up? Maybe one of us can unlock an OP move that can break into vaults, or something along those lines. I ju- don't know." Tech sighs, "I imagined that being stuck inside a game would be a little more exciting."
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I mean, we could. But I still feel like taking a bit of a break. Maybe going to get some real food. And definitely some water. Anyways, after trudging through all that city, any distance inside this place seems pretty small, so it's not like it's much of a walk to come back here. Just popping into another room."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"I could put you in a blood choke if you'd like. That would make the process completely painless." Armach says jokingly after seeing Kyle put the jacket in his mouth. "You'd be out in seconds." He adds with a light laugh.
Kyle glares at him again. He appears to be waiting to be sewn up.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

“Oh jeez, you were sterilizing your insides, it seems. Dunno why: if you ask me, no bacteria can withstand that vitriol, eh?”
Zero coughs. “Oh, sorry, I was this close to going full sailor-tongue. Let's see to your bites... ew. How long was that rag on?”
“Well, good news is, they're ragged so they're going to heal well. Bad news, I'm throwing these, so to say, bandages out and I only have some organza with me to replace them so it might not be the most pleasant sensation.”
She takes on a serious face. “Alright, enough talking, bite your hand and prepare to feel poked a lot.”

((Hugo, I suppose that's going to be an auto-success in absence of disruptive factors, right?))
((Yeah, makes sense.))

0player finishes stitching up Kyle's wounds.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Okay, now that Kyle is all fixed up, we can teleport back to the dungeon. That is if no one else has a reason for staying a bit longer."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Go on without me. I'll see about doing some heavy lifting or something in town."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Find another bone to throw at it, preferably one that's already been scattered or whatever. I wanna see if it actually has a visible impact(as in it impacts the thing), or if I need to find another Plaque. I have a feeling I may need to find another plaque to further mortalize it.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find another bone to throw at it, preferably one that's already been scattered or whatever. I wanna see if it actually has a visible impact(as in it impacts the thing), or if I need to find another Plaque. I have a feeling I may need to find another plaque to further mortalize it.
The bone [14] hits, leaving a small dent in the figure, and does not spark on striking it.
Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 427