Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289874 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle rolls his eyes before going over to the shack lady.

0player

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OOC

((HA! I knew it, Kyle!))
((Where exactly are we jumping again? No one has said anything about the desttnation))

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

"Alright, we'll bring back some food for the rest of you. Most likely fruit." HugoLuman ascends the ramp to the door out of the bank, leading anyone who'll follow him.

Tech follows eagerly, even passing Hugo on his way out.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

OOC

((HA! I knew it, Kyle!))
((Where exactly are we jumping again? No one has said anything about the desttnation))
((Back to the dungeon, just outside the entrance.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Looks like we're ready to go." Armach moves his arm back up and teleports to the dungeon's entrance. Immediately after he hit the "yes" on the prompt he blinked and when he opened his eyes he was near the entrance of the dungeon. He fell back from the shock of the seemingly instant teleportation.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 04:02:46 pm by armach »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet follows behind Hugo.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman does his best to keep ahead of Tech (not very hard difficult to his long stride) while leading the others, as in case of danger he feels he should probably be first. They pass through the intervening smaller rooms and enter the cathedral, still littered with bloodstains and mangled corpses (and the ghastly pile under the ladder, at which Quasar remarks to Tech "Hope you don't lose your appetite"), HugoLuman not noting anything as to immediately suggest anyone else had been through. As HugoLuman descends the stairs to the messy floor below, though, he saw a flare of light from outside the great double-doors, which neither produced a loud bang nor stopped instantly. "Is that the fast travel?"

He rushes towards the doors (the others perhaps trailing behind him, or maybe taking in the new sights; he does not look back to see), and on seeing the figure before him, skids to a halt. He goes pale, and his eyes widen in utmost shock. "I- J- Wh- How- Wha-"
"Holy shit"

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Armach looks over to where he heard a voice and sees a familiar face. With a laugh he says. "What, my backpack?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman is speechless, mouth just hanging open, but Quasar isn't. "Yeah, his brain's just trying to find a way to ask 'What are you doing here?' 'They got you too?' and like 6 other questions at the same time."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

What are you freaking out over?

Prophet walks through the doors and looks over at what Hugo is looking at.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Armach sees a teenager walk through the doors and nods his head up at him. "Sup." Armach looks back to Hugo. "You have a group too, mine is currently teleporting here. To be honest I have no idea how I got here, I just woke up here. Also who are "They"?"

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Propman rubed his eyes as he recovered from being dropped first into the concrete pod room along with the rest of the party. The whole process felt nausiating; vaguely like having somebody sucking all the air out of one's nose, but at very least didn't appear to be the type of teleportation that broke you down and reassembled you somewhere. The pirate hated that type of teleportation. Picking himself up, he noticed Hugo as well as a bunch of faces both familiar and new trailing behind him; including a parrot, all standing before Armach, with the former appearing visually surprised.

"Y- you know each other?"
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman continues to stammer, but recovers his words after a bit. "Yeah... um... he's my best friend IRL. Holy shit. Dude, did not expect you to see you here. Um. So. I woke up here yesterday, um, "They" is whoever runs this place. How did you... like, did you show up with a bunch of people from funnyjunk, or steam? I don't know how much you already know, um, I don't think we know too much ourselves, but from the fast travel I'm guessing you've been to the town already?"
"Name's Quasar by the way. I'm his familiar, or whatever."

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Tech, previously and very grossed out, gives a small wave, "Hey-o! I'm Tech, and I know none of you people."
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Hullo new people."
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 427