Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289941 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Well, can you think of any suggestions? Like, maybe they're arranged by prime numbers?"
"They're all multiples of 10."
"Okay, but patterns like that?"

"Hey, me too, but there are basic patterns we could try, right?"

Time to see whether I just killed myself...

Take a look outside. Utmost caution...
You see the dust being sucked towards one spot, forming a shape. It coalesces and condenses into a humanoid shape, smooth yet with hints of blockiness.

I climb out, get my sword ready, and try to get around the thing, if it's in the way, and test the door that was locked earlier. If the room hasn't changed too much.
It's not between you and the nearest door, but you find the door still locked. The thing apparoaches, and you can hear its footsteps now.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

((wait what is going on with my group agian))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton observe the note book then shakes his head no
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((wait what is going on with my group agian))
((In town, deciding on going back to the dungeon to loot some food. Armach just discovered the fast-travel:))

Town Square

Propman took another look at the townsfolk. Most of the visible rising smoke had died down, leaving the sky ashen and dusty. Various humans and near humans of every stripe were working hard hauling wood and stone and brick in order to repair the damage the mutant had done to the town earlier. Everybody helped one another repair their buisnesses and homes, as though the whole thing was routine. Though they had pointed a gun at his aquaintances once before, the adventuerer felt that they were by and large decent people, and something very un pirate-like inside of him poked with tendrils of guilt at the prospect of leaving without any contribution to the situation at all.

"You know, perhaps rather then tell these people of the diner out right, we could make a run there to gather food in order to give as relief aid. This town, for better or worse, is one of the two known civilized areas that I've managed to come across in this dungeon, and I'm quite sure the second area might very well be deserted. Building up a positive reputation with the locals can only be a good thing, if I say so myself."
“That of course... as long as we ain't going to get a tail after us. Me, I'm all for helping people in distress, as long as the things they want help with don't seem immensely fishy... or stupid.”
Zero speaks in a hushed voice, as if not wanting to be heard. “And judging by the severe lack of broken hearts after the tragedy, stupid things happen here quite often.”
She shrugs and adjusts her headband. “Either way, I'm all for getting to go. Towns are boring.”
Armach had grown silent after having heard Propman mention the name "HugoLuman" and after a bit of concentrated thinking he spoke up. "You're right Propman, by bringing the supplies to the town ourselves, we can gain a positive reputation, while, and it pains me to say this, also keeping the resource a secret. So let's head back into the maze." Armach notices a orange light on his wrist computer and after interacting with it a holographic display opens, noting two locations: the East Wall and the Cathedral Entrance. "Do you guys know what this is?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

0player

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

“Well, we ain't gonna learn that by staring at it, am I right? Tap it! What's the worst that can happen?”

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Find another bone to throw at it, preferably one that's already been scattered or whatever. I wanna see if it actually has a visible impact(as in it impacts the thing), or if I need to find another Plaque. I have a feeling I may need to find another plaque to further mortalize it.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Armach holds his arm up parallel to the ground and taps on Town Gate. A prompt comes up stating: "Would you like to teleport to this location?" Armach drops his arm and speaks. "It's a teleporter. We can go back into the maze whenever we want, in fact, lets go now. There's not much we can do here, and besides i'm itching for something to explore and or fight."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle glares at Armach.
"Yes, thanks for thinking about me. That's so nice."
Kyle grumbles as he decide to just use his bandages to clean the wounds he has.

0player

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

“Oh my glob, you poor poor boy! Let me finally help, now that we have some alcohol. Err... I mean, as a sterilizer.” Zero whips up a small, curved needle and a bob of threads roughly to Kyle's skin tone. “Let's see if this works!” she says, grinning malevolently.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle pauses for a beat as he takes that in. ...
And he just downed about half the bottle.
"Hurt me plentt."

0player

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

“Oh jeez, you were sterilizing your insides, it seems. Dunno why: if you ask me, no bacteria can withstand that vitriol, eh?”
Zero coughs. “Oh, sorry, I was this close to going full sailor-tongue. Let's see to your bites... ew. How long was that rag on?”
“Well, good news is, they're ragged so they're going to heal well. Bad news, I'm throwing these, so to say, bandages out and I only have some organza with me to replace them so it might not be the most pleasant sensation.”
She takes on a serious face. “Alright, enough talking, bite your hand and prepare to feel poked a lot.”

((Hugo, I suppose that's going to be an auto-success in absence of disruptive factors, right?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'll just use my jacket."
Kyle says taking off the leather garment and sticking the sleeve in his mouth.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I could put you in a blood choke if you'd like. That would make the process completely painless." Armach says jokingly after seeing Kyle put the jacket in his mouth. "You'd be out in seconds." He adds with a light laugh.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

"hey ghost? you got anything you want to do before we leave"

rrwwaaaarrrr......

"what's that look for?"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton, bring tired from a long time of arcade antics and drugs, decides to rest his head on the tiger he is sitting next to
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 427