Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290814 times)

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Overworld: Murderstone Talus

The passage unexpectedly opened up not to the room before, but instead a whole different area entirely, a dark area. The muddy, rocky scent of the place told Propman that he was in some sort of cave (and out of the museum, as the lack of coffee indicated), [13] and from what little light was present, he could discern two blurry figures standing near the mouth, prompting him to hide behind a boulder.

The first figure was standing with their hands up, possessing a high-pitched New-Yorker accent as he conversed with the entity above him. "Come on, ya can't do this tah me! You let me go, I won't say no word bout 'this, I swear!"

The second figure stood silent, and though difficult to make out, Propman could see it was holding a gun in its hand, no doubt poised to shoot the man in front of it. A closer look, and something seemed familiar...

The sharp sound of a gun cocking rang across the room as it prepared to fire. It was then that Propman figured out the figure was one of the robbers from the dungeons. Against his better judgement, the adventurer took out his own loaded weapon, and tried aiming it. It was years since Propman had last shot a pistol, and the decidedly unergonomic design of the liberator made aiming it all the more difficult, not at all helped with the pirate's generally poor vision. [18-2] Luck was on his side for that moment, or so it would appear, and with a loud *PONG!*, the shot struck the assailing robber...somewhere, causing him to crumple onto the ground as he dropped his own gun onto the rocky landscape, a testament to the .45's stopping power more then to the gun from which it was fired. The recoil from the weapon stung Propman's aching muscles, causing him to wince in pain as he felt the force reverberate across his arms.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 02:16:09 pm by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

The door led into yet another office hallway, running parralel with the conference room until it turned left to a stairwell. However, on the corner of this turn was another door, labeled "Broom Closet," which was boarded up. "This is still looking pretty familiar."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

So where to now?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti, having been following the others around all along, looks confused at the situation.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(So, I go to do something for awhile, and lo and behold, I come back and a room is already done, with another page added, mostly by just 3 people.  Wow.)

Edit: (Hey Hugo, how long til we are out of this 'series of rooms'?  I'm kinda wanting to head off on my own, as the thread's pace is making me have to stay on the forums longer than I really want to, so that I don't wind up missing a segment that my character would likely want to do something.)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 03:33:28 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Don't worry, there was nothing in that room. And we're about to get to one of 2 main segments. I too am surprised at the sudden change in pace.)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(Don't worry, there was nothing in that room. And we're about to get to one of 2 main segments. I too am surprised at the sudden change in pace.)

(How long do the main segments last?)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

I'm gonna try getting into that broom closet. Probs won't work, but may as well try~ Kevak takes his pickaxe to the door.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah, I'm starting to get suspicious at how much it's following the game. Let's open it!"

The pickaxe splinters the board it hits.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

[Ninja'd]

I'm gonna try getting into that broom closet. Probs won't work, but may as well try~ Kevak takes his pickaxe to the door.

(Only people with the class of Miner or Digger are able to create new paths, as to do so requires an ability exclusive to those classes.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevak proceeds to break the boards.

((The door ingame leads to an empty cleaning closet~))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet sits down and watches Kevak attack the door. I'll just sit here then.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Literally the only reason it's there is to get a few extra dialogue options from the Narrator.))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

((The door ingame leads to an empty cleaning closet~))

(Game geometry is invulnerable in case of doors, walls and floors.  Furniture and similar items are able to break so they can be used for improvised weapons.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Tis not geometry, look up Stanley Parabola Broom Closet~))
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 427