Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290763 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Zanz isn't a pretty woman on the inside, Prophet. Kind of a sore subject apparently."
(Though right now he looks like his old self.)

((Ok looks like I missed a lot of stuff, I think I'm way too lazy to play this. Can I get a quick fun down of what I missed since my last post?))
(A lot has happened with our group, and some other groups have appeared, but your group basically just entered the spaceship and has been talking to the marines about their problem. One of them bandaged your leg stump with a sci fi fabric.)

Truth
At last they came to another room, a darkened conference room with several whiteboards and a slide projector displaying a powerpoint on the wall.
"Yet, as the party came to the next room, they found it exactly the same as it should be. What could it mean?"
"You know, if this ends with a giant room full of monitors, I'm going to break something."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Prophet, we are not going to summon a horny rock golum, kay?

((You guys really dun wanna know what boulderharem is.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Hehehehe. OK! So what now?

((Yes you do. Ask me about it.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We continue walking I guess.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(2 ninjas)
"All I know are the references you guys kept making in Cheesistan, but that's enough to know that we don't want to know."
He looks around the room. The whiteboards looked about the same as he remembered, though in truth he'd never bothered to read them thoroughly in the game.
"Yeah, doesn't seem to be much on interest in here. Though do you think we could loot the projector?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It actually has nothing to do with Cheesistan~ And maybe, go ahead and try~

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Loot! I'm up for giving looting a try! It is about something on a thread we played in before Cheesistan. By the way is Cheesistan dead?

((Is it? I hope not.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I have no idea. Haven't looked at it for a while.))

Kevak attempts to locate a whiteboard marker and proceeds to draw a fairly well drawn cat on part of one of the whiteboards should he find a marker.

No idea. Haven't recently looked at it.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Looks that way IRL, IC, however...))

"I dunno. It was still going when I got here." HugoLuman climbs up on the table, and pushes up on the foam panels of the ceiling. Sure enough, there were wires running to the projector across the dropped ceiling, though they didn't seem to emerge anywhere in the room below. He disconnected them before unhooking the projector and pulling it down. This left the room in darkness, aside from the light coming in from the next area. "Anyone got a light?"

((I have no idea. Haven't looked at it for a while.))

Kevak attempts to locate a whiteboard marker and proceeds to draw a fairly well drawn cat on part of one of the whiteboards should he find a marker.

No idea. Haven't recently looked at it.
There are plenty of markers, but the light from the projector goes out as he starts to draw.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevak pulls out his stupidly bright flashlight and turns it on, finishing the drawing before shining it around the room. ((Seriously, 500 lumin is excessive.))

Yesh~ I do have a light~

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet raises both his arms! The loot is ours! YAY!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman carefully climbed down from the table once the beam passed over there. "Thanks. Shall we move on?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

OK.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

The Museum: Room 5

Propman grabbed onto the handle and pulled on it with all his might [18-1] which, considering his pulled arms, was not an easy task. Nevertheless, the door eventually tore through the wallpaper it was concealed behind, and revealed a passage. With three options to chose from, Propman was in a bind as to where to go.

If he tried going back, he'd risk running into the wind, assuming the passage he revealed is even for the room prior. He had no idea what were in the other two rooms, but he certainly didn't want to run into a dangerously deep part of the dungeon in his current condition.

Ultimately, he chose the closest route, which was the hidden door. Crawling through (a task made easier with his lack of spear) the tight space, he held his breath as he pushed into the darkened hole. His vision went black.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yesh~ Lets~
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 427